PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Sonic CD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Save feature like Sonic 1 through Knuckles?

I just played the demo but it doesn't seem to be on the same setup that the "Vintage" collection is on, where you can save anywhere in the game and load up from that point. I'm just wondering if any type of save like that is present in full game or not.

Edit: NEVERMIND, this is the wrong forum...~__~ teach me to "CTRL + F" into the wrong place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
R.I.P. Random Thought of the Day...Thread - Take 1.
5/13/2013 - 8/15/2014 - 15,243 Posts of Awesome.
Never forget.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It saves at the end of each Act.

It's great that there's no quick save feature, actually makes the game a challenge.

EDIT: Oh this is the WP7 forums, unsure if this is where you meant to post it but I'm speaking of the XBLA version (assuming that's what you meant because Sonic 1 through S&K weren't WP7).

Last edited by Veedrock; 12-14-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
It saves at the end of each Act.

It's great that there's no quick save feature, actually makes the game a challenge.

EDIT: Oh this is the WP7 forums, unsure if this is where you meant to post it but I'm speaking of the XBLA version (assuming that's what you meant because Sonic 1 through S&K weren't WP7).
Yeah I posted it on the wrong forum ;>__> I went to the correct one (at least for my question) and checked the Achievement guide, the thing I was mainly worried about was the special stages since I wasn't that great at them in Sonics 1 through Knuckles and thanks to the save feature, I could load up if I screwed up the stage. According to that guide, you can just exit out of the special stage and reload putting you at the beginning, which is good news for me x_x

Anyways, thanks Santa-Link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
R.I.P. Random Thought of the Day...Thread - Take 1.
5/13/2013 - 8/15/2014 - 15,243 Posts of Awesome.
Never forget.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote