PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Beyond Good & Evil HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
Game Freezing near end of Warehouse

The game keeps freezing, at the same corner w/ an explosion going off as I'm running out being chased, near the end of the Alpha sections Warehouse behind the bars in the Pedestrian district.

This happening to anyone else? Were you able to fix this or get past it?

This is stopping me from getting 3 pearls:

42. Alpha Sections Pearl - Retrieved from the Alpha sections Warehouse behind the bars in the Pedestrian district.
43. Alpha Sections Pearl - Retrieved from the Alpha sections Warehouse behind the bars in the Pedestrian district.
44. Alpha Sections Pearl - Retrieved from the Alpha sections Warehouse behind the bars in the Pedestrian district.
Iam918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:35 AM   #2
HoppyHippo

HoppyHippo's Gamercard
It happened to me once, it was just when you have to stop running towards the camera and turn around.

On my second try I went faster and didn't freeze, dunno what was causing it.
HoppyHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
dutch-rocks

Gabberhansie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam918 View Post
The game keeps freezing, at the same corner w/ an explosion going off as I'm running out being chased, near the end of the Alpha sections Warehouse behind the bars in the Pedestrian district.

This happening to anyone else? Were you able to fix this or get past it?

This is stopping me from getting 3 pearls:

42. Alpha Sections Pearl - Retrieved from the Alpha sections Warehouse behind the bars in the Pedestrian district.
43. Alpha Sections Pearl - Retrieved from the Alpha sections Warehouse behind the bars in the Pedestrian district.
44. Alpha Sections Pearl - Retrieved from the Alpha sections Warehouse behind the bars in the Pedestrian district.

You should worry about that freeze, it is possible to bypass that section but way later in the game it may freeze again in the middle of a cutscene on the moon, which if happens you are screwed. because there is no way to get the game working again if it freeze's on that cutscene, so even restarting the whole game from scratch will not help. and the best part? there will never be a patch to fix it, thank lazysoft for that.

Last edited by dutch-rocks; 12-17-2011 at 02:43 PM.
dutch-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote