PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2011, 04:59 AM   #1
A7X x Shadow

a7x x shadow's Gamercard
Four Star General vs. GoW2's Veteran Gear

I know that this forum is pretty much dead, but if anyone sees this, can you give me a rough comparison of how long it'd take to get 4SG compared to Gears of War 2's Veteran Gear achievement (only the lv100 detail)? I haven't actually played or boosted online on FEAR2 yet, but I've read the method (with very little understanding) and it sounds just like GoW2 KOTH boosting, and I've read that it'd take about 150 hours excluding rallying time, but I didn't time myself on how long Veteran Gear took me (may it rot in hell).

Lazy person's summary: How much longer would 4SG take than Gears of War 2's Veteran Gear take, considering there's no temporary xp multiplier and ignoring gathering people for boosting.

Thanks. I really want to get the other achievements, but I'm more of a 100% hunter than an achievement hunter, unfortunately... And sorry if this has been questioned already. I saw a comparison between Seriously 2.0 and 4SG, but 2.0 was nothing next to Veteran Gear.
A7X x Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote