PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 11
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2010, 11:19 PM   #31
AshleyBazSivorn

AshleyBazSivorn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcorossi2 View Post
You have to succesfully perform a skill move past a player in the Arena - I found this very simple to do by playing as the GK (NOTE: You must enter your VP position as GK), when I have saved a shot, drop the ball (Y-button if I recall) and move towards the outfield player...it will be much easier to get round this player as he doesn't put a challenge in (just runs for the ball).
Thanks I Got This Randomly Run Pass A Defender Without Doing A Skill LoL
Old 10-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #32
Tactical Tom

Tommy B BRFC's Gamercard
Just a quick note to mention that I've now added in a new paragraph to the "Important Information" Section at the start of the Guide.

Important Information:

You Will Need To Manually Assign Traits to your Virtual Pro once they've been Unlocked:
During your Virtual Pro's Career you will Unlock Traits along the way, these will need to be assigned Manually for them to be applied to your Virtual Pro. To do this go to MAIN MENU - VIRTUAL PRO - EDIT PRO and Press RT five Times to get to the Traits Tab. You can then select up to 5 of the Traits you've Unlocked in any combination. The Traits can be changed at any time and this is likely to be most useful during your Virtual Pro's Career if you decide to Edit his favoured playing Position as you can then change the Traits to suit what's best for each Position he plays in.

Tactical Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #33
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
FYI -- Shooting #44; Chip the keeper twice from distance. This HAS to be done in the same match. The accomplishment doesn't specify this.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #35
Aaron15

L AZZAA L's Gamercard
With the BYA Boosting Team update, on my Xbox they only have 3 players actually playing and it always freezes.
Aaron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #36
daz343

Send a message via MSN to daz343

oxDaz343xo's Gamercard
an easy way to get accoplishments is to boost with a friend go to a online match play a friend and play your friend and the person who hosts the game will get accomplishments for there pro. i know this beacause i got it by accident and i have tested it since and ive been getting accomplishments from playing my friends.
daz343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #37
Aaron15

L AZZAA L's Gamercard
Anyone got any tips for 2 backheels in one match?
Aaron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #38
The 13th Knight

The 13th Knight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Karlos I View Post
I have found that the 2 controllers method ONLY works for the BRONZE accomplishments. It seems a lot harder to get the others especially for someone like me who is not that good at the game
A friend and I found that if u start a kickoff match with two controllers, u can only get the beginner level accomplishments. However if u unplug the second controller before the match ends you can unlock the intermediate and advanced accomplishments.(which requires world class difficulty) Beware though that not all of the advanced level accomplishments will unlock.
The 13th Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #39
BlackcatS

Anatiros's Gamercard
Quote:
6. Backheel the ball - find a team mate with a successful backheel pass Ball Control +1
Quote:
9. Catch them offside 3 times - catch the opposition’s players offside 3 times in a match Marking +1
Can someone help me how can i get these two?

BlackcatS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #40
SMQ91

SMQ91's Gamercard
Old 10-11-2010, 03:44 AM   #41
StOrMtRoOpErMx19

StOrMtRoOpErMx19's Gamercard
PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS TIPS FOR THESE TWO I WOULD APPRECIATE:

This is a tricky one.
MENTAL
26. Score 2 rebounds off the post - score 2 goals from shots that have come back off a post in a match
Positioning +3

I dont know whats the problem with this. I made a lot of crosses to the nearest post but i only have 1 of 5. And i dont remember when i did it.
PASSING
28. Create 5 from near post crosses - get credited for 5 career assists from crosses to the near post
Crossing +1

Thanks

EDIT:

Im done with these, finally!!!

Hope this help to somebody...For Mental 26 (Score 2 rebounds off the post) I used a formation 3-4-1-2, and made a lot of crosses, until one hit the post.

If the ball hits the post and a member of your team, even the other team wins the ball, fight for it and pass to your player again until he score, the rebound will count. The important thing is that the ball has to be in the field after you hit the post.

I made the two goals in that way.Of course with two times of 20 min.

And for PASSING 28,i only made a lot of crosses, with all available forms, to the nearest post.

Last edited by StOrMtRoOpErMx19; 10-11-2010 at 08:30 AM.
StOrMtRoOpErMx19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #42
BlestGinger

BlestGinger's Gamercard
change position to get all the accomplishments

if you change your vp's position on edit pro page you can unlock the accomplishments that you cant playing in ur current position e.g. midfield to keeper to get the arena accomplishments
BlestGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:51 PM   #43
wakey77

X wakey x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron15 View Post
Anyone got any tips for 2 backheels in one match?
Ye any tips iv tried but for some reason he just won't backheel. I'm thinking your vp has to be a certain level or some other accomplishment needs unlocking first?
wakey77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #44
Metalligav

Metalligav 84's Gamercard
Anyone else having trouble making diving saves?
My keeper seems to catch everything which doesn't count even if he has to dive for it.
Metalligav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #45
Tactical Tom

Tommy B BRFC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey77 View Post
Ye any tips iv tried but for some reason he just won't backheel. I'm thinking your vp has to be a certain level or some other accomplishment needs unlocking first?
I'm pretty sure that you just need to have your Virtual Pro at a certain level of overall attributes to be able to do it.

Once your VP is good enough overall, the easiest way to do a Backheel is to start in defence, get the ball & move approximately 5 yards away from a teammate facing away from him and press the pass in the direction of the Teammate to perform a Backheel.

Your VP won't do a Backheel all of the time but you should get the Accomplishment for 2 Backheels in 1 Match in less than 15 seconds if your VP is good enough overall and you follow the Guide.

It is one of those Accomplishments that it is not really worth worrying too much about, like scoring Goals from rebounds off the Post, as you will unlock these Accomplishments eventually during your VP's Career.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #46
Tactical Tom

Tommy B BRFC's Gamercard
Post 46
As previously referred to in the Accomplishment Guide

Here is a great Video from Youtube which can be very helpful on the road to Unlocking the more advanced Accomplishments for Shooting, Passing, Defending e.t.c.

It's definitely worth watching if you want to make your Virtual Pro into a Superstar.

Tip:
The guy who made this Video has set Stockport as the team he is going to unlock the more Advanced Accoplishments against, this is fine but I would suggest using Bray Wanderers from the Rep Of Ireland, as they are a Half Star Team even before editing and they are not from one of the major English Leagues.

Last edited by Tactical Tom; 10-15-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #47
The 13th Knight

The 13th Knight's Gamercard
Anyone have any helpful tips to get a diving header? Its the only shooting accomplishment I have left
The 13th Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:35 AM   #48
silencedlight

code 117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 13th Knight View Post
Anyone have any helpful tips to get a diving header? Its the only shooting accomplishment I have left
First of all, check that you have activated diving headers as one of your special attributes, as its not a standard skill.

Then just keep crossing low balls (double tap X) towards the goalline. If the keeper isn't very good, he'll miss the ball and if your player is just in the right position, he'll dive for it.

I've done it in alot of matches until I realised I was wasting a special attribute. Just keep crossing low while on a counter, making sure its double tap not triple tap as thats too low, I've only seen one person do a diving header that low, and it didn't work.

silencedlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #49
BiBaBatsErwin

BiBaBatsErwin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by StOrMtRoOpErMx19 View Post
PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS TIPS FOR THESE TWO I WOULD APPRECIATE:

This is a tricky one.
MENTAL
26. Score 2 rebounds off the post - score 2 goals from shots that have come back off a post in a match
Positioning +3

I dont know whats the problem with this. I made a lot of crosses to the nearest post but i only have 1 of 5. And i dont remember when i did it.
PASSING
28. Create 5 from near post crosses - get credited for 5 career assists from crosses to the near post
Crossing +1

Thanks

EDIT:

Im done with these, finally!!!

Hope this help to somebody...For Mental 26 (Score 2 rebounds off the post) I used a formation 3-4-1-2, and made a lot of crosses, until one hit the post.

If the ball hits the post and a member of your team, even the other team wins the ball, fight for it and pass to your player again until he score, the rebound will count. The important thing is that the ball has to be in the field after you hit the post.

I made the two goals in that way.Of course with two times of 20 min.

And for PASSING 28,i only made a lot of crosses, with all available forms, to the nearest post.

For Mental 26 (the 2 rebounds in one game) I've found a very easy way to achieve it.

Play as a whole team with your VP as striker.
Play the ball back to your own keeper. Walk just slowly towards your post. If your controller rumbles, try to get the ball towards your VP without interference and score it. Do it twice and you'll have your accomplishment.

note. the BYA boosting team is very handy and set their formation on 1-5-4. This should do the trick
BiBaBatsErwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:25 PM   #50
Tactical Tom

Tommy B BRFC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBaBatsErwin View Post
For Mental 26 (the 2 rebounds in one game) I've found a very easy way to achieve it.

Play the ball back to your own keeper. Walk just slowly towards your post. If your controller rumbles, try to get the ball towards your VP without interference and score it. Do it twice and you'll have your accomplishment.

note. the BYA boosting team is very handy and set their formation on 1-5-4. This should do the trick
I've just tried this and it didn't work for me.

I set up an Exhibition Blackburn Rovers (Me) Vs Bray Wanderers (CPU), World Class Difficulty, controlling the whole Team with my VP as a Striker.

I then passed the ball back to my keeper walked the ball onto the post the controller vibrated and I passed the ball up the pitch without the ball going out of play or an opponent touching the ball and scored with my VP. I looked at Accomplishment Mental 26 and it said 0 out of 2.

I did the same again with my keeper and passed it up the pitch to my VP and scored, the Accomplishment didn't unlock and Accomplishment Mental 26 said 0 out of 2. I thought it would unlock at the end of the game.

I carried on playing normally and by pure chance in this same match Benjani hit the post while shooting and my VP scored the rebound and I immediately looked at Accomplishment Mental 26 and it now said 1 out of 2.

I carried on playing and at the end of the Game the Accomplishment didn't unlock for the method you suggested.

Has anyone else attempted to Unlock Accomplishment Mental 26 using this method?

Please let us know how you get on?
Old 10-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #51
BiBaBatsErwin

BiBaBatsErwin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tom View Post
I've just tried this and it didn't work for me.

I set up an Exhibition Blackburn Rovers (Me) Vs Bray Wanderers (CPU), World Class Difficulty, controlling the whole Team with my VP as a Striker.

I then passed the ball back to my keeper walked the ball onto the post the controller vibrated and I passed the ball up the pitch without the ball going out of play or an opponent touching the ball and scored with my VP. I looked at Accomplishment Mental 26 and it said 0 out of 2.

I did the same again with my keeper and passed it up the pitch to my VP and scored, the Accomplishment didn't unlock and Accomplishment Mental 26 said 0 out of 2. I thought it would unlock at the end of the game.

I carried on playing normally and by pure chance in this same match Benjani hit the post while shooting and my VP scored the rebound and I immediately looked at Accomplishment Mental 26 and it now said 1 out of 2.

I carried on playing and at the end of the Game the Accomplishment didn't unlock for the method you suggested.

Has anyone else attempted to Unlock Accomplishment Mental 26 using this method?

Please let us know how you get on?
That´s very strange, because if tried it yesterday and it worked perfectly. both times I only passed the ball twice (goalkeeper to defender, defender to me). Maybe you may pass the ball just a few times?
BiBaBatsErwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #52
Tactical Tom

Tommy B BRFC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBaBatsErwin View Post
That´s very strange, because if tried it yesterday and it worked perfectly. both times I only passed the ball twice (goalkeeper to defender, defender to me). Maybe you may pass the ball just a few times?
I would like someone else to try your method for this Accomplishment and then let the rest of the people that view this Thread know whether it worked for them.

If it does work for someone else, I'll try it again and then add it to the Guide.

Here's a copy of the method from iBaBatsErwin

"For Mental 26 (the 2 rebounds in one game) I've found a very easy way to achieve it.

note. the BYA boosting team is very handy and set their formation on 1-5-4. This should do the trick"
Old 02-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #53
Kizza67

Kizza67's Gamercard
before the game starts you can put ur vp in defence nd try and unlock the accomplishments without having to edit your pro
Kizza67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:47 AM   #54
Citydan

I 8 Utd 4 Eva's Gamercard
My Virtual Pro's achivements aernt working. I am doing it right ... for example : 10 finesse goals. The acomplishments say i have scored 9/10 but i have scored loads more. Another 1 is 12 consequetive passes along the ground... Not exactly hard to do and it says i havent done it. Even though i just passed 1,2's all the way through the 1st half of a game..

Can anyone please give me some advice to why it isnt working..
Thanks!
Citydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #55
PJN47H™

PJNATH's Gamercard
Question.

Does changing my VPs posistion via edit Pro reset his level back to 70?
Old 12-20-2011, 02:22 AM   #56
Cristianleobardo11

Help

I need help with crossing to near post I have done this several of times... I get my player to cross it to the front post and another team mate scores but it doesnt work.... WHY!!!!!
Cristianleobardo11 is offline   Reply With Quote