PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Sports and Fitness > 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-07-2010, 04:28 AM   #1
x Voit x

Send a message via AIM to x Voit x

x Voit x's Gamercard
Achievement Guide

Budding Designer10
Create a hole with the map editor.
From the main menu select “Map Editor”. Create a map (the game gives you instructions on how to create one) and test it out, as soon as you finish the achievement will unlock.
Friendly Neighbor20
Host a match with a custom hole.
From the main menu select “Multiplayer” then “Xbox LIVE”. Simply host a match with one of your custom holes and the achievement will unlock.
Note: You do not have to play the hole for it to unlock, you just have to start the game.
Haunted Manor Champion20
Win the Haunted Manor Tournament.
Refer to the achievement “Grand Slam Champion”
Manic Museum Champion20
Win the Manic Museum Tournament.
Winter Wonderland Champion20
Win the Winter Wonderland Tournament.
Online Champion20
Win an online Tournament.
Simply win an online tournament.
Note: This can be done with a friend. If you help finding people to play with, look here.
Online Journeyman10
Host 3 online games.
Same as the achievement “Friendly Neighbor”, just do it three times.
Ace20
Make 10 holes in 1 in 1 tournament.
This by far is the most time consuming and frustrating achievement in the game. The only real tip I can give you is practice, practice, and some more practice. This is easiest done in the tournament “Haunted Manor”. Go into the practice mode and learn all of the trick shots, these are usually highlighted with sparkles. Once you get the hang of the course just keep trying, you will eventually learn exactly where you have to line up the shots. One tip is make sure you use the same character the whole time (I used my avatar), because you will start to line up parts of your character with particular parts of the map to obtain the hole-in-1’s. Another tip, I cut out sticky notes and labeled them the hole number and put them on different parts of the power meter so I could remember exactly how hard to hit the ball for each hole. Here is a rough explanation of how to get a hole in one on each hole in the tournament “Haunted Manor”. These were all done using my avatar. The first 12 holes are the easiest, so if you don’t have at least 8 by hole 13, I would probably start over.

Note:In the descriptions of the holes, the blocks I say to charge to are in the general area you should charge to. They may not be exact, but it is near where it should be. Sorry, It’s hard to count them that quickly.
Hole 1: Main Gate
Look a little to the left from where you started. Line your aim up with the left side of the tree and charge your power meter up until the 20th block. This should give you a hole-in-one.

Hole 2: Spooky Spiral
Look to the right, without moving the camera up or down, and line up the top of your avatar’s head with the column in front of you, right where the shadowed side meets the light side, charge your power meter up to the 17th block. You should bounce off the wall then bounce off the rock and go into the bottom of the tree to your right.

Hole 3: Eerie Fountain
Look to your right, line up your aim with the right side of the log in the water and charge up your power meter to the 19th block. You should go right into the whole in the log floating in the water.

Hole 4: Statuesque
Move your avatar all the way to the right, the look to the right until your head meets the branch sticking out of the ground. Charge your power meter until the 2nd to last bar and you should be golden.

Hole 5: Get a Grip
Move your avatar all the way to the right, then aim directly into the center of the hole with the hands coming out of the ground. As soon as the hands come out of the ground start to charge your power meter until the 22nd bar and release once you get there. You should easily go right through the hole.

Hole 6: Cryptic Fun
Turn to your right, and there is a path straight in front of you. Time your shot so that you start to charge your power meter right when the hand goes back in the wall to the 17th block. Once you roll past the hands on the wall you will have to time your jump and jump the first gap, then the rest is automated.

Hole 7: Snappy Surprise
With this one it will take trial and error on how far to look to the left since there is nothing to line up with, but look just barely to your left then charge up your power meter to the 20th bar. You should fall in the whole on the first bridge.

Hole 8: Drawbridge
Look to your left and aim at the button, charge your power meter up to the 18th and a ½ bar. You should land on the button. After it shoots you off as soon as you get the spring power up use it, then use the brake power up to slow yourself down to go right into the hole.

Hole 9: Nasty Bark
Look to your right, line your aim up on the right side were the alligator meets the green from a previous whole. Charge your power meter up to the 14th bar, and use the brake power up you catch in the air as soon as you hit the green.

Hole 10: Stuck in Time
Don’t move at all in the beginning, charge your power meter to the 6th bar from the end and it should drop into the hole on the stairs.

Hole 11: Spooky Drop
There are dark lines all along the edges of this course, move your aim slightly to the left so it lines up with the first dark line to the left of where you start. Charge up to the 5th bar from the right and you should go into the hole in the wall.

Hole 12: Good Knight
To the right there is a little indention and on the wall of that indention there is a piece that is really light then a piece that is really dark in the middle of the slant, aim right where they meet. Then charge up to the 20th block (watch out for the spider), once across the board use the brake power up to get into the hole.

Hole 13: Big Leap
I could never find a sweet spot for this hole, but move just a little to the left and hit it at about 4 bars from the end. Sometimes you will get the spring power up and jump the wall surrounding the front side of the hole and bounce off the back wall and make it in. I never could get this one every time.

Hole 14: Moosehead
Aim directly for the tiger head, and then charge your power meter to the bar right before the end. Watch out for the air coming out of the old timey fire starters, and hope you don’t hit the broom on the other side.

Last edited by x Voit x; 11-07-2010 at 05:25 AM.
x Voit x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:29 AM   #2
x Voit x

Send a message via AIM to x Voit x

x Voit x's Gamercard
Hole 15: Haunted Canvas
Aim directly for the spring power up to the right and hit the angled wall, charge your power meter to the 15th bar. Once it bounces off of that wall use the spring power up to bounce into the escalator type track to the left. Use the spring power ups to jump the gaps, and then use the last one to jump into the book.

Hole 16: The Attic
Aim a little to the right directly at the spring power up, and charge up to the 18th block. Once you bounce off the corner turn and look in front of you and time your jump so that you land in the spider webs out of bounds. You will then bounce up to the hole.

Hole 17: Stormy Night
Look to your left and aim to the right side of the shadow of the slanted wall. Then charge up to the 17th and a ½ block. I should go right into the whole at the top.

Hole 18: It Lives!
Turn to your right and aim into the center of the slanted wall, then charge your power meter to the 3rd bar from the right and you should jump onto to the mummy, bounce off his head and go into the hole.

This is very vague I know, but it should help you to know the general area. Practice makes perfect.
Hot Streak15
Make 5 birdies or better in a row.
This is very easily obtained on the first five holes in the tournament “Haunted Manor”. Here is a video posted by TealPavelski.
Rookie10
Complete Haunted Canvas, Termite Mound, and Snow Blower in tournament or trial
This cannot be missed as long as you play all of the tournaments. These are courses within the tournaments, but for all of you that want the achievement right now you can create your own tournament. Just make the tournament have those three courses in it (Haunted Canvas is in Haunted Manor, Termite Mound is in Manic Museum, and Snow Blower is in Winter Wonderland) and finish each one and the achievement is yours.
Fashionista15
Win a tournament with each character fully customized.
There is a guide posted here by central perk 08 from the website TrueAchievements.com.

Grand Slam Champion20
Complete every tournament in 5 under par or better.
This is actually a lot easier than you think. You can save and come back to a hole if you do not do well. Simply play one of the tournaments, then play a hole, if your satisfied with how you did continue, if not quit the game before that hole is over and reload the tournament. Rinse and repeat all the way through all of the tournaments, and you will easily get five under par on all of the tournaments.

This is my first guide, so any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks again to TealPavelski, central perk 08, and DeathreauUSC for their contributions.

Last edited by x Voit x; 11-07-2010 at 06:10 AM.
x Voit x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:54 AM   #3
deathreau

deathreauusc's Gamercard
Pretty legit guide, I didn't know I helped that much
deathreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:54 AM   #4
Daddy Turbov1

Daddy Turbo v1's Gamercard
Nice guide buddy! I already have 200/200 and if i was gonna right a guide, thats EXACTLY how i would of liked to do it. Good job mate. Soooo glad when that ACE cheevo popped up. Sort of reminded me of Mile HIgh, takes 10,000 goes then soon as u get the cheevo u can do it again and again with ya eyes closed GGRRRRRRRR!!!
Daddy Turbov1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
scousers on tour

central perk 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just like to say thanks for the credit in your guide, been struggling to get the 10 holes in one on one run thru will try it again with the aid of the pictures in your guide, good job, thank again man

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
scousers on tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:51 AM   #6
mchannon37

I MOOKIE I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey, anyone know if you can quit a game and reload to get the hole-in-one's achievement? If so, that would be great.

Yes, I played Avatar, I’m not proud of it, but whatever, if you’re on this site, chances are you did too, or have seriously considered doing it, so :-P
mchannon37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #7
Daddy Turbov1

Daddy Turbo v1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchannon37 View Post
Hey, anyone know if you can quit a game and reload to get the hole-in-one's achievement? If so, that would be great.
You must do Streak/Ace cheevo's IN ONE SITTING. You can not save/reload as it cancels the achievement.
Daddy Turbov1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
MugiwaraRuffy

MugiwaraRuffy's Gamercard
Well, i got the Strikeachievement with reloading tracks and it worked.

i tried the same with the Ace achievement and it didn´t work.

i hope this helps
MugiwaraRuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #9
BANNED!

A BANNED CRIBB's Gamercard
A huge thanks to X Voit X for writing this guide for this game. With his pictures, and descriptions I was able to get the ACE (Made 10 holes in 1 in 1 tournament) achievement.

For those attempting to do this you need some patience, practice, and also a notebook to write down the specifics of where your character was, and how much power you used.
BANNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #10
Wolfgg

Wolfgame's Gamercard
Agreed, very good guide, would not have gotten the 10 holes in one in one tournament achievement without it. I was quite frustrated with this game when I initially played it. Its still brutally difficult, particularly the christmas themed holes, but theirs some enjoyment out of making trick shots on te halloween and some of the museum courses, I Wrapped up the last of the achievements today, I never would have figured out these trick shots without your help. so thank you again. playing with friends online helps too, you can gather ideas and tips from others who have figured out holes, its just a learning process with a chunk of luck. the run I had where I got the achievement actually ended up with me getting a hole in one on the second hole in the halloween, bouncing off that rock into the tree has seemed damn near impossible, so my jaw dropped to the floor when it happened. lol

Lost Odyssey 100% (1100/1100)

Wolfgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #11
ScoobyWRX555

ScoobyWRX555's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgg View Post
the second hole in the halloween, bouncing off that rock into the tree has seemed damn near impossible, so my jaw dropped to the floor when it happened. lol

it does seem damn near impossible. im sure ive tried every angle, every speed. there must be only one combination that works
ScoobyWRX555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
owenpaige1

owenpaige1's Gamercard
This is a very useful guide thanks for the help
Old 03-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #13
Olot

OLOT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyWRX555 View Post
it does seem damn near impossible. im sure ive tried every angle, every speed. there must be only one combination that works
For #2: Spooky Spiral I did the following:

Moved my player slightly to the left so that I'm at the edge of the first square that my ball starts in. (like 3 inches to the left if I was in real life...)

Then I aimed towards the rock. You want your ball to hit the wall first and then almost instantly hit the rock. (the sweet spot is just to the left of the spot where the wall and rock meet) With my personal avatar, his nose was lined up in the center of the column you see above when you are in the default view and can't see the rock. There's a shadow down the center of the column and my nose was just slightly to the right of that center line.

Hit with power in the 19th square, which is one square of full yellow color.

If your ball hits the mark with this power level, it's a hole in 1 everytime...

If your ball hits the rock first, it will not go in the hole in the tree, if you hit too high on the wall then the rock, it will go a third of the way down the hill. It has to hit just left of where they meet...
Olot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:19 AM   #14
KY SLAYER

SLAYERxOFxDOOM's Gamercard
Nice guide, really big help!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
dd316

eltedd's Gamercard
I will definitely be trying your tips. Thanks!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #16
P1TTMAN

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great guide; just noticed something on the "Ace" guide: Haunted Manor, Hole 2: Spooky Spiral-- It's also possible to get the hole-in-one by not moving at all and charging up 18 full bars/blocks (has to be exact, though). This seemed easier to me than trying to get the angles right.

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #17
HEbol3aqe

HEbol3aqe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x Voit x View Post
Hole 14: Moosehead
Aim directly for the tiger head, and then charge your power meter to the bar...
...# 18. you will collect a jump icon on your way, so press right before the head. he will spit you right into the hole.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:29 AM   #18
Bringin SXC bak

Bringin SXC bak's Gamercard
Since everyone seems to struggle with spooky spiral. (hole 2 on haunted mansion). I might as well let you know that if you don't change your aim from the beginning, just power up your meter until it's reached just a fraction less than 5 from max (5 1/4 slots less than full power), the ball will get airborne, bump the wall, fall down, hit the rock, and land nicely into the hole at the base of the tree, giving you a fairly simple hole in one

Last edited by Bringin SXC bak; 04-19-2011 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Made a simple mistake in measurement
Bringin SXC bak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:01 AM   #19
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
I'm having a ton of trouble getting the Hole in One on the fourth hole of the Halloween course. My Avatar must be a different height than the one in this guide because he doesn't line up with the tree. I've gotten the ball down near the pin several times in practice, but only once did it go in as a Hole in One. Can anyone give me some advice on what specifically to aim for off the tee?
Old 06-06-2011, 02:52 AM   #20
deathreau

deathreauusc's Gamercard
Finally, after a couple of months break from this game I came back and got "Ace". I was afraid I needed to get back in the groove. Really appreciative of this guide using photos. I highly recommended the use of sticky notes.
deathreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #21
BuckitBong

BuckitBong's Gamercard
The achievements on this game are a lot harder than Mini Golf 1
BuckitBong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #22
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathreau View Post
Finally, after a couple of months break from this game I came back and got "Ace". I was afraid I needed to get back in the groove. Really appreciative of this guide using photos. I highly recommended the use of sticky notes.

Pretty much same here. Played it a few months ago to try and get the damn achievement, and couldn't. Been playing it a few hours a day since Thursday evening, and finally managed to get that pesky achievement.

I think I pretty much have the first 9 holes memorized now. Won't be fair to my friends when I can get 'em to play against me now, haha.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote