PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Bionic Commando Rearmed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-15-2008, 09:09 AM   #31
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaTechGrad View Post
Intel Collector

I have collected all Locations, Equipment, Enemies and Hazards, Bosses, Plot Elements, Environments, and Technology, but I did not receive the achievement. I even went through and selected each item in the database to bring up the item text, so now none of the items are "flashing" (solid red), but no luck unlocking the achievement.

There are two items on the main database menu marked "?????" in grey (items 11-12) below "BC Retro Outfit" (after pressing right on the control stick). Anyone have any idea what those two items are?
i know your Missing the BC Prototype Arm which is in the Albatross and BC Purple Matix which is in area 00

To get the BC Purple Matrix collect all 12 Yashichi go back to Area 00 and you'll see a door with the Yashichi Symbol on it and it will open go inside and you got it

BC Prototype Arm is in the Albatross its at the Second inside part where you need to pull all those Electric you make you way to the top pulling all the switchs then back track to a door where two switchs where go left and you should see it
BTHR Zero X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:26 AM   #32
GaTechGrad

GaTechGrad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTHR Zero X View Post
i know your Missing the BC Prototype Arm which is in the Albatross and BC Purple Matix which is in area 00

To get the BC Purple Matrix collect all 12 Yashichi go back to Area 00 and you'll see a door with the Yashichi Symbol on it and it will open go inside and you got it

BC Prototype Arm is in the Albatross its at the Second inside part where you need to pull all those Electric you make you way to the top pulling all the switchs then back track to a door where two switchs where go left and you should see it
Awesome... I've got the BC Purple Matrix now... I just need to get the arm now. Thanks!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:28 AM   #33
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaTechGrad View Post
Awesome... I've got the BC Purple Matrix now... I just need to get the arm now. Thanks!
its cool sorry for the lack on info on the arm its hard to say where its is exactly
Old 08-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #34
Benderpl

OK I've found everything without grenade upgrade? Where it is?
Benderpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #35
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Grenades Upgrade: Above the Boss Door in Area 2 to get it Start from the Comms Room and head left Dispose of the first tank and keep heading left. When you come to the Second Tank dispose of it. Then move against the left wall, But look right and crouch, drop a grenade down it will open the path below(A sound will confirm if you got it right). Head right and drop down and try to swing left. You should be above the Boss's Door if you look up you should notice an opening Stand on the left side of the Blue Barrel and aim up with your claw and pull yourself up to find a Door which holds the Upgrade.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:54 AM   #36
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

This List is Now Complete 100%

Weapons

Revolver: Default Weapon
Revolver Upgrade: In a room on the 2nd floor above the door with the Yashichi Symbol on it in Area 00
Grenades: Awarded for Completing Area 01
Grenades Upgrade: Above the Boss Door in Area 2 to get it Start from the Comms Room and head left Dispose of the first tank and keep heading left. When you come to the Second Tank dispose of it. Then move against the left wall, But look right and crouch, drop a grenade down it will open the path below(A sound will confirm if you got it right). Head right and drop down and try to swing left. You should be above the Boss's Door if you look up you should notice an opening Stand on the left side of the Blue Barrel and aim up with your claw and pull yourself up to find a Door which holds the Upgrade.
Plasma Rifle: Awarded for Completing Area 04
Plasma Rifle Upgrade: In Area 06 Second part make your way to the far right to where the Barrels are being chucked down at you. Carry on to the right until you hit a ledge, Drop off the edge and grab to the left as quick as you can try to make it so your under the ledge. Drop down and you should land in front of a door. Go inside and shoot the two Plasma Laser Blocks on the upper level and enter the door that just opened to get the Upgrade.
Bazooka: Awarded for Completing Area 05 (Need to access Area 06)
Bazooka Upgrade: Just before the Final Boss on the Albatross Haley gets shot down and gives it to you
Shotgun: Awarded for Completing Area 02
Shotgun Upgrade: In Area 08 once inside advance 3 floors up and head right you come to a room with and opening up top go back in to the corridor and grapple to the right ceiling edge swing right then upward grapple to the brown ceiling piece. Pull yourself up then switch to your shotgun fire a shoot this will make you start to swing. swing to the left and grapple up again you should hit the ceiling use you Shotgun again to start yourself swinging and aim for the door the Upgrade is inside
Vector Cannon: Awarded for Completing Area 09 (Need to access area 07)
Vector Cannon Upgrade: In Area 10 go through the Level until just before the Slimes you should notice to routes up you want the one on the right. Now to get up face towards the right wall and shoot your Claw out (Forward + B ) it latch on to the wall if so hit B to pull yourself in. Now use your shotgun to get your self swinging again. Once you start Swinging swing to the Left and Grapple Up wards you should hit the platform just pull your self up swing to the right and shoot the two Vector Beam Blocks and go inside the door for your Upgrade
Joe's Machine Gun: After you complete Area 07 go to Area 18 and talk to the guy(Desmond Troyer) on the 3rd floor on the far left building he'll open the door for you and Joe's Machine Gun is inside
Joe's Machine Gun Upgrade: (This is the Hard one) In Area 07 right at the beginning instead of using you Vector Cannon drop down the shaft. Now get ready to use your straight grapple (Down + B ) as soon as you in range of the ceiling use it. Once you on the ceiling swing Right and Upward grapple the ceiling piece thats sticking down. now your going to be hanging to close to the ceiling so drop down and upward grapple to give yourself some space and use your Shotgun to get yourself swinging again and swing to the right then upward grapple to the ceiling piece and pull your self up. Now just head up to the door and use your Machine gun on the box to open the door and the upgrade is inside

Communication Chip's

Red Comms Chip: Open by Default
Green Comms Chip: In a room on the 2nd floor above the Extra Life room in Area 15 (Has FSA in big blue letters above it)
Blue Comms Chip: In the room directly above the Challenge room at Area 14
Yellow Comms Chip: In the First room directly up to the right in front of you at Area 17

Armour/Upgrades

Shin Guards: Awarded for Completing Area 08
Bulletproof Vest: Awarded for Completing Area 11
Helmet: In Secret Route 15 -18. Make your way left swinging from moving platform to moving platform until you get to two Up/Down moving platforms and if you look to your left you will see it on a small ledge.
Iron Boots: In the First room directly in front of you next to the Extra Life room at Area 16
Health Recovery Pills: Awarded for Completing Area 10

Misc

Permit: Awarded for Completing Area 03 (Allows you to access Area's 7, 8, 9, 17, 18 and 19)
Flares: In the room directly above the Extra Life room at Area 13 (Helps you see inn Area 4's Cave system)
Secret Dossier: In the Secret Route 14 - 17 You'll need the Vector Cannon to hit the Switch's in the Tunnel.
Switch 01: Stand on the Moving Platform aim towards the left wait until the Platform is at Point A and use you Vector Cannon to bounce the shot of the wall at Point B to hit the Switch.
Picture
Switch 02: Below the Second moving platform to hit it drop of the left side on the none moving platform and grapple to the right(Point A) Then shot your Vector Cannon it should bounce off the bottom of the platform (Point B ) and hit the Switch (Point C).
Picture
Switch 03: Swing from Point A to Point B and grapple up to Point C and aim left and shot you Vector Cannon
Picture
Switch 04: Stand the Moving Platform and wait for the Moving Platform moving down and crouch and start firing with your Vector Cannon when its at Point A and you should hit the switch at Point B.
Picture
Switch 05: Get on the Middle out of the 3 Moving Platforms and crouch on the left edge one the Platform gets to Point A shot with your Vector Cannon and you should Hit the switch at Point B
Picture
After that a Moving Platform is know under the Exit Door to you right ride the Platform to the Secret Dossier
Power Claw: Awarded for Completing Area 06 (Need to access Area 03)

To Gain access to the Secret Routes 15 - 18 and 14 - 17 go to Area 19 there is a prison cell which is next to the Extra Life room on the second floor to the far right there is a and Enemy POW inside hit him in the face a couple of times WITH YOU ARM NOT YOUR GUN! for him to tell you about the Secret Routes

Last edited by BTHR Zero X; 08-15-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #37
Valver360

MIssing one item

In the Database---> Equipment on the last page all the way to the right... (31 -34) I am missing he item above the power claw. ( Second from the bottom) Anyone know what it is?
Valver360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:18 PM   #38
JonLacksAnH

jonlacksanh's Gamercard
Can you maybe change those pictures to links? There's no reason we need half a dozen 3296x2472 images automatically loading when the second page of this thread opens. My computer's running like molasses now.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #39
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonLacksAnH View Post
Can you maybe change those pictures to links? There's no reason we need half a dozen 3296x2472 images automatically loading when the second page of this thread opens. My computer's running like molasses now.
Ill change the Pictures to links then this sites resize tools arnt the best
Old 08-15-2008, 06:30 PM   #40
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valver360 View Post
In the Database---> Equipment on the last page all the way to the right... (31 -34) I am missing he item above the power claw. ( Second from the bottom) Anyone know what it is?
Check the post Above yours for the Secret Dossier
Old 08-15-2008, 07:57 PM   #41
JonLacksAnH

jonlacksanh's Gamercard
Much better. Thanks.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:23 PM   #42
RavenBlackthorn

RavenBlackthorn's Gamercard
Quote:
you should mention you cant complete this achivement on Easy you can play through the game on easy get all intal but you'll miss one peice of intel which is the Propeller Droid which is on Area 05 Normal + and your intel does carry over all games you play as well
Great info man, thanks. Adding that and your weapon/upgrade guide as well.

This has been a great community effort here on this guide. Thanks for all of the input guys!

Raven
RavenBlackthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:54 PM   #43
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenBlackthorn View Post
Great info man, thanks. Adding that and your weapon/upgrade guide as well.

This has been a great community effort here on this guide. Thanks for all of the input guys!

Raven
Instead of copying my whole post just use this link i post it in its own thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=86506

saves the space for your guide and im also working on a Intel Guide with everthing where and how to find each peice so ill update you with that
Old 08-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #44
RavenBlackthorn

Quote:
Instead of copying my whole post just use this link i post it in its own thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=86506

saves the space for your guide and im also working on a Intel Guide with everthing where and how to find each peice so ill update you with that
Cool man, I'll add that link instead. I -just now- read this, -after- creating a new thread for the full list of database items. Sorry man. Wish I would have seen this first.
Old 08-16-2008, 04:59 PM   #45
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Quote:
Cool man, I'll add that link instead. I -just now- read this, -after- creating a new thread for the full list of database items. Sorry man. Wish I would have seen this first.
dont worry about it man ill update you with every thing i do just so you dont get left behind ^_-
Old 08-16-2008, 05:04 PM   #46
RavenBlackthorn

Quote:
dont worry about it man ill update you with every thing i do just so you dont get left behind ^_-
Haha, PM me or send me a message on XBL or something. :> I've got locations of some of the items that I've seen people ask about already, but I'll continue to update it as I play through Hard for the Hacking Achievement. I'm probably going to work on a Challenges Walkthrough next though.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #47
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Will do Whats your GT so i know?
Old 08-16-2008, 05:07 PM   #48
RavenBlackthorn

Quote:
Will do Whats your GT so i know?
Same as here: RavenBlackthorn
Old 08-16-2008, 05:08 PM   #49
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

got ya mines the same to hence the sig oh and some one has jacked this guide by the looks of it on the Xbox.com forum
Old 08-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #50
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

here it is this guy stole the work and posted it for him self http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=22171225 check it
Old 08-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #51
RavenBlackthorn

Quote:
got ya mines the same to hence the sig oh and some one has jacked this guide by the looks of it on the Xbox.com forum
Are you serious? WTF? I have no problem with reprints but, cite and ask first.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #52
mr greenfish

Perilous DP's Gamercard
Quote:

H4><0rz 10 "Hack through all the hacking games on Hard."

The Hacking Games are located in each of the Comm Rooms located throughout Areas 01 - 12. Each level has two Comm Rooms for a total of 24 Hacking Games. Successfully hacking a terminal will net you information about the upcoming boss as well as a ton of Health Powerups.

If you are unsuccessful at hacking a terminal an alarm will sound and a number of additional enemies will spawn from behind the narrow doors located throughout the level. Regardless of whether you are successful the first time or not, you can continue to hack the terminal until you successfully solve the puzzle. Successfully hacking a previously failed terminal will not reset the alarm but should still count for the achievement.

The Hacking Puzzles on Hard have a bit larger playing field and are also timed. After a short period of inactivity, the alarm will sound and you will have to try and rehack the puzzle.
i think you made a mistake here. from my playthrough i counted 1 comm room on every level, not 2. There are 3 levels that 'do' have 2 comm rooms bt certainly not all of them:

1 x x
4 x
5 x x
6 x
3 x
2 x
8 x x
9 x
7 x
10 x
11 x
12 x

mr greenfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #53
RavenBlackthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr greenfish View Post
i think you made a mistake here. from my playthrough i counted 1 comm room on every level, not 2. There are 3 levels that 'do' have 2 comm rooms bt certainly not all of them:

1 x x
4 x
5 x x
6 x
3 x
2 x
8 x x
9 x
7 x
10 x
11 x
12 x
I think you might be right here Mr. Greenfish, I was playing through on Hard yesterday (or rather attempting to) and confirmed that there were some levels that only contained a single Comm Room. I'll update that information and confirm this list as I continue through.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:39 AM   #54
Edable Giraffe

Edible Giraffe's Gamercard
im getting this game later today, looks like a rediculously hard 200

Edable Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:22 PM   #55
RavenBlackthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edable Giraffe View Post
im getting this game later today, looks like a rediculously hard 200
It is definitely one of the more challenging XBL titles out there.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #56
Doc Merk

For those of you having trouble getting the Cat Burglar, this video I found on Youtube really helps out. You don't have to be perfect but this helps out.

100% Retail:
GRAW 1 (minus 3 leaderboard achievements), GRAW 2, TMNT, The BIGS, Halo 3, Crackdown 3, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Modern Warfare 2

Working on: F.E.A.R. 3, Duke Nukem Forever, Call of Duty Black Ops, Duke Nukem 3D
Doc Merk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #57
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Edit: This List is complete

this will help for the Super Hard section as you will need them

1 UP Locations
There is a total of 25 1UP's to pick up in the game which will help a lot in this game.

Area 00 - None
Area 01 - Once inside The Cave head down one floor and too the right. Take out the laser robot and continue right. crouch and grapple on the block to your right and pull yourself through the gap. Do and normal Grapple and Swing to the right and grapple again and Swing to the right ledge.
Area 02 - Advance through the Level until you reach the Comms Room and head left until you see the first tank drop down the shaft in front of it and the 1 UP is on the Right hand side at the bottom of the Shaft.
Area 03 - Once inside continue down to the Comms Room from here drop of the right side. On the fall down turn left and press Down + B to grapple forward and latch on to the bottom floor where the 1UP is.
Area 04 - Advance through the Level until you reach the 3rd tower of stone Blocks that need to be pulled down. once you have pulled them down you will notice a path that goes up wards. step back a little and grapple normally then swing to the right and preform an upward grapple to pull yourself to the 1 UP.
Area 05 - Advance Four main floors up the building and stay on left side you should see it on a small ledge. Drop of ledge to the left and grapple to the right. You should be swinging just swing to the left and grapple to the ledge and pull your self up.
Area 06 - Advance to the Second lamppost grapple on it and pull your self in and up on to it. As soon as you are above the lamppost up wards grapple to the above floor and pull your self up to the 1UP.
Area 07 - Once inside Advance up the Four Floors past all the Tanks. Once on the Forth Floor you'll see a Fifth Floor grapple up on to that floor and you'll see the 1UP is above you on a Red Metal Floor just grapple up and its yours.
Area 08 - This one is long winded to reach. Once inside head to the very top of the first Area watch out there is a lot of enemies on the way up. When you are at the top head to the Far Right kill the lone guy and take the door. You are now in a blue coloured room head up the lift to the first floor take out the two guys and then take the door on the right. Now your going to have to head up again take out all the Bomb Expert's on the way up. You'll see a Flying Droid Operator take him out and continue up to the Far Right and its in the Right Connor.
Area 09 - Once inside advance through the level until the first spike pit. head up the 3 platforms and then move right you will find a shaft and you should see the 1UP. drop in the the shaft face left and grapple you should hit the 1UP.
Area 10 - Advance through the level until the first spike pit. Head straight up and you should see it at the top on a ledge on the right.
Area 11 - Once inside advance through the level to the Far Rig th swing your way past all the Molten Metal Flooring it is in the bottom of the Far Right side of the Level.
Area 12 - Take the Elevator down then the door to the Left. once inside advance Left and climb up the 3 platforms the 1UP is on the 3rd platform
Area 13 - Bottom Door to the far right Unlocks When you Complete Area 01
Area 14 - Bottom Door to the far right Unlocks When you Complete Area 06
Area 15 - Bottom Door to the far right Unlocks When you Complete Area 04
Area 16 - Second Door on Bottom Left Unlocks When you Complete Area 05
Area 17 - Bottom Door to the far right Unlocks When you Complete Area 09
Area 18 - First Door on the Second floor Unlocks When you Complete Area 07
Area 19 - Top Door to the far right Unlocks When you Complete Area 08
Albatross - There are 3 1UP's on this level so here they are
1: after you complete the Mechanics Room, Gas Room and Electric Room its to the right next to the Door to Albatross Area 2.
2: In Albatross Area 2, its hard to say where it is but as you Advance through this outside section you will find it in your path.
3: In Albatross Area 3, Advance forward until the open area and head up. once at the top of the open area head left in to a open corridor the 1UP is at the end of the corridor
Meet With The Enemy Desert - Keep to the Far right just before the Final Truck
Meet With The Enemy Swamp - Keep to the Far right just before the Final Truck
Meet With The Enemy Snow - Keep to the Far Left just After the First House

Note: you can only get one 1 Up for each type of Meet With The Enemy
Note: All 1UP's you pick up are gone until you have lost all your lives and failed a mission all the lives you picked up will then re-spawn

Last edited by BTHR Zero X; 08-20-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:58 AM   #58
RavenBlackthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Merk View Post
For those of you having trouble getting the Cat Burglar, this video I found on Youtube really helps out. You don't have to be perfect but this helps out.

YouTube - Bionic Commando Rearmed Cat Burglar Achievement
This guy works the Iron Boots really well here. I'm curious how much time he would have saved by only going into one of the Comm Rooms. (You don't need to access both of the Comm Rooms like he did here).
Old 12-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #59
DESTRO5

RisottoRage's Gamercard
more achievements to be had.

DESTRO5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:32 PM   #60
BuckitBong

BuckitBong's Gamercard
Why the hell is this game so hard :/
BuckitBong is offline   Reply With Quote