PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > Back to Karkand
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #26
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighsounD View Post
Played a game on Noshar Canals yesterday when I noticed a enemy boat sneaking up on us and parking next to my teammate, then saw my teammate standing there with his repair torch using it on the boat and the enemy didn't jump out. Made the conclusion that they were trying to boost it. What do I do? Kill the enemy of course

A few minutes later they try the same thing so I sprint over there from across the map and just as my teammate is about to blow the boat up I put C4 on it and detonate to get the kill. My teammate then followed me around the entire game shooting at me lol.

Eventually they tried to do it the other way, my teammate took a jeep and went to the docks behind B and then let his friend try to torch him. Fast as an eagle I'm there killing the enemy just as my teammates jeep is about to blow up.

After the game I sent them both a message saying "Aaw, no boosting for you". They both replied in French and using google translate I got this: "Fuck you dirty foreigner".

WINNING!
hahaha

BSH 1975 is offline   Reply With Quote