PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Banjo Tooie
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
Hieroglitch

Hieroglitch's Gamercard
Is this a glitch? Glowbo problem

So, I was on hailfire peaks going to Wumba's for the two snowball related jiggies.. I'm a few jigs over 60, and I'm just trying to wrap the game up. So, there's no glowbo near her hut. Long story short, I've used up a HP glowbo on another world, as far as I can tell, and I'm missing one on Cloud Cuckooland.. (Unless I'm missing one on another and didn't notice - The only level I haven't played yet is Grunty Industries, but that shouldn't make a difference.)

I've found one glowbo, but I can't find the other in any obvious places near Wumba's hut. (Where I'd read it to be).. Is this a glitch? Did a glowbo in Cuckoo or Hailfire not spawn or something? It doesn't make sense to me, but I honestly ain't finding it on the one map that says I'm missing one. What gives?

Could I get away with doing all of the other jigs and forgetting about two? I just want all of the achievements, although I would've liked to collect everything if I still can. I'm hoping it's just hidden or something..

I'd gotten the glowbo in the central cavern underwater crevice, but I can't find the other one unless I either already got it and it didn't register for some reason, or it just never appeared in the first place. Both would be highly unlikely though, wouldn't they? Why would a GLOWBO of all things choose not to appear?

Last edited by Hieroglitch; 12-04-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Hieroglitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:42 AM   #2
Hieroglitch

Hieroglitch's Gamercard
No one knows? Does it sound as if it's simply glitched or a corrupt file? I've never used any cheats to ruin the game, only the stop n swaps but that's a part of the game. I'm very confused as to why ONE specific glowbo wouldn't be registering in my game, out of all of the items and things that COULD not show up for whatever reason. This is just weird.. I haven't tried playing in awhile, I'll go search cloud cuckoo for the other glowbo..

Besides the underwater one in the central cavern, does anyone know where the other one WOULD be if I didn't get it? Apparently, I didn't.. But I'd read that it's by wumba's place and I can't seem to find it. I'll try to find it now, but any help'd be appreciated!
Old 12-23-2011, 05:57 AM   #3
Hieroglitch

Hieroglitch's Gamercard
Still hoping someone could give me an idea of what the problem might be.

I think I basically used a glowbo from Hailfire in Cloud Cuckooland, but I can't find a glowbo in either level.. I haven't played the game since I last looked for it, but I think I'll give it a shot again.

Could I just be missing it? Or could it have glitched out?

Either way, would missing the several jiggies related to the hailfire transformation stop me from getting all of the achievements? What about the stop n swap II?
Old 12-26-2011, 03:00 AM   #4
Hieroglitch

Hieroglitch's Gamercard
Nevermind.. It was in the water OUTSIDE of the central cavern? I got the glowbo.. Huh.