PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
Easter Bunny 00

Demigod Of Hate's Gamercard
Protect Cheese on Hard tips?

im not sure if im the only one that finds this extremely frustrating, but on hard, those scorpion machines do some spin move and it ends up taking out about a fifth of Cheese's health. 15 enemies isnt a lot, but when they take forever to die, and if the get past you just once, you can guarantee that youll lose quit a bit of cheeses health.

That being said, does anybody have any good combos or any characters that might be good? I used Blossom, just doing her standard attacks, using her PTE which is really good for this level, up until about 11/15 kills, and then one of those things snuck past. -.-

Anyways, any help is greatly appreciated.

edit: nevermind, did it. But it was a really frustrating level, so if anybody needs a tip, i used Blossom as i said above, and just spammed my normal attack combo until i got my special. And mainly focus on keeping the enemies bunched up together, if one of em gets away, focus on killing the big, scorpionish robot.

Last edited by Easter Bunny 00; 11-20-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Easter Bunny 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
The Nonexistenc

Agonist Sigma's Gamercard
Honestly, I keep Jack around for those purposes. He's great for crowds and spamming his forward attack back and forth builds up meter pretty fast while having a small stun. His PTE is pretty strong, dealing lots of damage even to the larger enemies.

But then this is for those who don't mind a 2nd runthrough.
7/30/2013 - 50,000: Jack of All Trades (Hitman: Absolution)

100% Retail: 26
100% Arcade: 7

Give me a break. I'm really trying!
The Nonexistenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:15 AM   #3
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I'm absolutely hating this mission, I cannot believe how ridiculous it is!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
Easter Bunny 00

Demigod Of Hate's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I'm absolutely hating this mission, I cannot believe how ridiculous it is!
I know, right? -.-

Luckily this is the only other protecting mission throughout the whole game, the first one being so laid back on the first level. Were you able to get through this yet?

Easter Bunny 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #5
CAiNiACprime

I raged on this till I saw you did it with Blossom then just pushed myself till I got it as well.

Always seems about half way through that even if Cheese is in the clear, he'll decide to run directly into the group you're keeping at bay. Heh.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #6
nateeasy

nateeasy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ben ten worked for me. I just used his fireball and monster rush attack. His PTE attack worked great too
nateeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:52 AM   #7
montana97

montana97's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
After browsing this thread i found that Ben 10s dinosaur ram attack combined with his fireball attack saved me a lot of headaches thats all i used and it worked the next time
Old 07-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
ill wayn3

ill wayn3's Gamercard
I agree with montana, the very first try of this level with Ben10 spamming the dinosaur ram and the PTE attack I easily completed the level. Side note, just make sure your paying attention to how much runway you got left. There were two times I rammed because the monsters were close and ran right off the map.

^^ A SUPER EASY WAY TO MAKE $3 XBOX LIVE CREDIT ^^
JUST BY SEARCHING THE WEB DAILY
CHECK IT OUT!
ill wayn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #9
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Having a co op partner made this no issue at all. So if you can get another player(local) then it shouldn't be much of an issue.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #10
artphobia

CthulhuCalamari's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
After trying Blossom at this (and throwing in her sisters as alts) I ended up getting really close a couple times. BUT then I died and it brought in Buttercup...
she performed wayyy better.

Buttercup near the same basic.forward combo as Blossom but with a slight bit more dmg and her sig.forward attack combo is a flurry of kicks... that combo did nice work as well. That combo will pop more cubes out of the enemies to build PTE. And as for her PTE fireballs they do more damage (from what I could tell) than Blossom's ice breath.

When I took Buttercup as my main she pulled the whole thing off in less time and with not but a tiny bit of Cheese's health gone. Only problem is from what I could tell she doesn't have much recovery if you happen to fall off.

...ps - HARD on a game like this should not be THAT hard though.

Last edited by artphobia; 05-13-2013 at 08:52 AM.
artphobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #11
I Am4z1n9 AZ I

Amazing AZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by montana97 View Post
After browsing this thread i found that Ben 10s dinosaur ram attack combined with his fireball attack saved me a lot of headaches thats all i used and it worked the next time
I did this it worked perfectly got it done on my 1st attempt after reading this it's a difficult battle without this.

I Am4z1n9 AZ I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #12
Silentoblivion1

SilentOblivion1's Gamercard
After seeing this thread I did the level by spamming Ben 10's fireball and charge attack.
Thanks

65 games @ 100% including DLC
Silentoblivion1 is offline   Reply With Quote