PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rogue Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:35 AM   #2
pr1nyc1

Send a message via AIM to pr1nyc1 Send a message via MSN to pr1nyc1 Send a message via Yahoo to pr1nyc1

A2FarRockaway's Gamercard
I hate games where they make u complete the story in multiple difficulties to get different achievements. Thats why i love CoD achievements cuz u can get all story achievements on Veteran.

This game looks cool btw.
pr1nyc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
ferrari360max

Location: Eating tea and crumpets with the queen because thats what i do DEAL WITH IT.

Fulp Picti0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
The game sucks big time but the play throughs really take no time at all, on easy it can take as little as an hour if you rush it, hard it takes around 4 hours and medium can vary.

ferrari360max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #4
Ninja Kaspyr 83

Ninja Kaspyr 83's Gamercard
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari360max View Post
The game sucks big time but the play throughs really take no time at all, on easy it can take as little as an hour if you rush it, hard it takes around 4 hours and medium can vary.

elite is not all that hard either, completed prolly within the 4 hour mark, def a rent game and worth the rent, but not at the $60 price they askin...

the only think i hate is how you have to go back and beat on easy and normal, kinda sucks,

but all in all i give this game a 6.5/10

Ninja Kaspyr 83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:42 AM   #5
Ninja Kaspyr 83

well officially it took me less then 6.5 hours to get all the offline cheevos and i made dinner on top of that so yea, not a gold no more so cant tell ya bout the onlines...

Old 12-24-2009, 01:20 AM   #6
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nyc1 View Post
I hate games where they make u complete the story in multiple difficulties to get different achievements. Thats why i love CoD achievements cuz u can get all story achievements on Veteran.

This game looks cool btw.
This game may look cool, but trust me, it's not cool at all. As for the playthroughs, it wouldn't be so bad if they would just stack the difficulty ones. The one good thing is that the game does go by pretty quick, thankfully.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #7
ghost3305

ghost3305's Gamercard
This game did suck on the story level. No stacking, so you have to play through 3 separate times. what a drag. And even on hard, it was a joke. Bought this game on a Friday afternoon, and had it completed by Sunday in time to watch my football game. Thank God for Gamestop. I traded it for Modern Warfare 2.
ghost3305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #8
Ninja Kaspyr 83

thats soooo funny i beat it 9 times (3 times on three diff profiles) in less then 6 hours!!

Old 10-20-2010, 01:29 AM   #9
dracon74

Send a message via AIM to dracon74 Send a message via Skype™ to dracon74

dracon74's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTZILLA313 View Post
This game may look cool, but trust me, it's not cool at all. As for the playthroughs, it wouldn't be so bad if they would just stack the difficulty ones. The one good thing is that the game does go by pretty quick, thankfully.

the game does look cool, and is pretty neat at first, but the graphics are pretty crappy and the cover system and shooting are choppy and the stealth isnt that great. the only thing thats really neat is the kill moves and the only mission that i really liked was the first one. the difficulty achievements dont stack, which sucks, and the "hard" playthrough is somewhat difficult, but the storyline is short, so it makes for easy achievements. the achievements for blowing up fire extinguishers and blowing up people with grenades and explosive objects seem to take alot more than what they say. no one really plays online either so to me its not really worth anything over 10 bucks. i got it yesterday at gamestop for like $16 and ive gotten all the offline achievements. im most likely going to return it next time im at gamestop. in the meantime, if anyone wants to boost for online achievements, send me a message. my gamertag for xbox is dracon74
dracon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
SoliDRideR96

SoliDRideR96's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3giOn View Post
Discuss the achievements here.
Sorry can someone help me to do the multiplayer achievement?
SoliDRideR96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:42 AM   #11
jnaz666

jnaz666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoliDRideR96 View Post
Sorry can someone help me to do the multiplayer achievement?
I will if you still need them
jnaz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #12
Earthbound_X

EarthboundX's Gamercard
Just wanted to note that the single player achievements are really glitchy, I've unlocked
Dick Would Be Proud, FUBAR, HUMINT, and DOY at the end of MP matches, and since I've yet to do the single player, they are all out of order. I better not get my Gamerscore reset, or banned from TA because of this crappy game.

Earthbound_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:22 PM   #13
unwillingerkv2

unwillingerk's Gamercard
SP achievements in MP

I just had the same thing happen to me. I won 10 deathmatches and got an achievement for completing a level without dying and complete chapter 5 wtf? I hadn't even started sp yet.
unwillingerkv2 is offline   Reply With Quote