PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Faction: Guerilla
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #211
Holy !@&* Its Matt!

ClassicSin's Gamercard
Okay, so Ive been reading through this thread and a lot of people stuck at 103/104 missed pretty obvious guerilla actions. I, however, believe I am sh*t outta luck, but here goes.

I completed the campaign about four hours ago and drove around and got all the radio missions to pop. I repeat, I got ALL the radio missions to show up. However, when the very last radio mission comes up (the convoy 'capture' mission in Eos that starts at the Free Fire Zone and goes up to the Martian Council) and I go and capture the vehicle and return it to the safe house and it says 'Complete', auto-saves the game, updates the morale of the sector, yet low and behold does NOT count. It just stays at 103/104.

The interesting part, the same mission then pops up again after about a minute of driving around in any sector, yet it does the same exact thing. I completed it about 5 times in a row and still it wont register as being completed. Ive tried exiting and loading the game, nothing. I tried getting some different achievements hoping it would help this one pop, nothing. Ive tried doing other guerilla actions hoping it would make it pop, nothing. Ive tried doing other guerilla missions then the radio mission, nothing.

Am I pretty much screwed and looking at a second playthrough or what? Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it?

The only thing I havent tried is clearing my system cache and trying to get it to re-download the update. Ive also thought about deleting the game off my hard drive and just running it from the disc as well.

I really dont want to have to go through the campaign again just for this. Its the ONLY campaign achievement Ive got left.

*sigh*

Thanks in advance.
Holy !@&* Its Matt! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #212
The Nerevarine

The Nerevarine's Gamercard
If the icon is dark green you've already done it... my bet is that you've already done that convoy.
The Nerevarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #213
Aerostar44

Aerostar44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy !@&* Its Matt! View Post
Okay, so Ive been reading through this thread and a lot of people stuck at 103/104 missed pretty obvious guerilla actions. I, however, believe I am sh*t outta luck, but here goes.

I completed the campaign about four hours ago and drove around and got all the radio missions to pop. I repeat, I got ALL the radio missions to show up. However, when the very last radio mission comes up (the convoy 'capture' mission in Eos that starts at the Free Fire Zone and goes up to the Martian Council) and I go and capture the vehicle and return it to the safe house and it says 'Complete', auto-saves the game, updates the morale of the sector, yet low and behold does NOT count. It just stays at 103/104.

The interesting part, the same mission then pops up again after about a minute of driving around in any sector, yet it does the same exact thing. I completed it about 5 times in a row and still it wont register as being completed. Ive tried exiting and loading the game, nothing. I tried getting some different achievements hoping it would help this one pop, nothing. Ive tried doing other guerilla actions hoping it would make it pop, nothing. Ive tried doing other guerilla missions then the radio mission, nothing.

Am I pretty much screwed and looking at a second playthrough or what? Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it?

The only thing I havent tried is clearing my system cache and trying to get it to re-download the update. Ive also thought about deleting the game off my hard drive and just running it from the disc as well.

I really dont want to have to go through the campaign again just for this. Its the ONLY campaign achievement Ive got left.

*sigh*

Thanks in advance.
I bet there's another convoy mission somewhere. I finished 104/104 and then another convoy mission popped up that I hadn't done yet, so maybe try driving around a little bit more?
Aerostar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #214
Onehotnoodleboy

Onehotnoodleboy's Gamercard
this is super helpful thx
Onehotnoodleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:00 AM   #215
Milimanci

Mr Sw33Tz's Gamercard
So I'm at 101/104 actions done...am I just supposed to go driving around the spots labeled on your guys' map and hope for a radio mission that I haven't done?

Working on RDR and NFS Hot Pursuit.

LOOKING FOR A NEW SIG. MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN MAKING ONE
Milimanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #216
PR Mega X

Send a message via AIM to PR Mega X

Predator Ranger's Gamercard
This is infuriating. I'm on my second play through -- the first time, I didn't use a map, the second, I did. Everything as shaded and I've crossed out all Radio Actions, and on both save files I've got 103/104. I'm so pissed right now...I cannot find the last one

Edit: Yeah, I'm an asshole. I specifically remember getting the transporter mission that so many people have missed in the Free Fire Zone -- on my first play through. Totally skipped it on my second.

Last edited by PR Mega X; 08-14-2010 at 06:42 PM.
PR Mega X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:20 AM   #217
GrimsMostWanted

GrimsMostWanted's Gamercard
sorry for bring back this old post but i just gotta know =p ok... so i just started the game and the only thing i have left to do b4 liberating dust is to get this convoy(capture) that starts at the house arrest mission in the SE corner... but wen i go to the area nothing spawns... day/night... idk if its cuz ive already done the house arrest or what the deal is... ive unlocked the liberation mission so i dont know what to do... and if i liberate the area and go back to the spawn point will it still activate?

Last edited by GrimsMostWanted; 09-09-2010 at 02:11 AM.
GrimsMostWanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:43 AM   #218
MetalMudkip

MetalMudkip's Gamercard
I can't get the 1 Convoy in Badlands, and the two in Oasis. I don't think I'm gonna even bother trying to go for this shit.
MetalMudkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:21 AM   #219
Namaste

Can you still get the radio missions after you complete the campaign?
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:14 PM   #220
FantasticMrCox

Fantastic MrCox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
Can you still get the radio missions after you complete the campaign?
Yes mate, you can carry on, if i remember rightly one of them is only available when you complete the game
FantasticMrCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:41 PM   #221
Blue n Gold Eel

Blue n Gold Eel's Gamercard
Im also stuck at 103/104, i have done every convoy twice so i know its not them but they are the only radio missions i get, i have not got any interceptor or assault missions.

I did notice that on the map of the badlands there was 2 safehouses, but in my game there is only 1, now the one thats not there for me is the one thats in the NE corner near that intercepter mission, which i don't recall doing, but it just wont pop up for me. Does everyone have 2 safehouses in the badlands or just 1 like me, cause if everyone has 2 then i guess my games stuffed & i will have to start again.
Blue n Gold Eel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #222
SweetnSaxyBoy

Send a message via AIM to SweetnSaxyBoy

NickHawkeye's Gamercard
Your game didn't mess up. That save house goes away after the mission where the commander gets killed because that safe house gets ambushed

however I am also stuck on 103/104 i need the Jenkins interception mission but cannot for the life of me get it to come up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue n Gold Eel View Post
Im also stuck at 103/104, i have done every convoy twice so i know its not them but they are the only radio missions i get, i have not got any interceptor or assault missions.

I did notice that on the map of the badlands there was 2 safehouses, but in my game there is only 1, now the one thats not there for me is the one thats in the NE corner near that intercepter mission, which i don't recall doing, but it just wont pop up for me. Does everyone have 2 safehouses in the badlands or just 1 like me, cause if everyone has 2 then i guess my games stuffed & i will have to start again.
SweetnSaxyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #223
CheGeWAR

My observations on that matter:
1. Spawning gets messy after Mars is liberated, but this is actually for good, cuz you can get all the remaining convoy missions (usually, it's Oasis and Eos) using only two spawn areas:
- the road between Hendrix Hall and Mount Vogel exit in Eos;
- housing complex in the S part of Dust that gets attacked by EDF twice.
Sometimes the missions will spawn too far (like, in Dust while you are somewhere in Eos), but even so you can catch up with the convoy if your car is fast enough. Only that there will be very little time left for destruction itself.
2. Convoy missions start repeating (and spawning in the correct areas) only when ALL convoy missions are done. Correct me if I'm wrong.
3. The driver of the vehicle that has to be hijacked is usually persistent as hell and will not stop even after a direct hit from rocket launcher. But if some dumb NPC will drive into a narrow way and stop there, the entire convoy will stop and patiently wait until the path is clear
CheGeWAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:02 PM   #224
BFalnes

BFalnes's Gamercard
Wow.. Thanks. This really helped me alot.
Dust Radio missions would not pop up during Campain, but they respawned after I finished it, and with the help of this guide, I was able to knock them off without any (major) pain in the behind.
BFalnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:22 AM   #225
Chaos Suikoden

Chaos Suikoden's Gamercard
I have finished all of the Radio Missions except for one, the Jenkins Interception mission. I know it spawns somewhere near the Martian Council in Eos but I can not get it to. I am playing with my cache cleared, so the only thing I can think of to do to get it to spawn is re-download the patch and see if that works, but I doubt it. If anybody has any suggestions or tips for getting this mission to spawn, I would greatly appreciate them.

Last edited by Chaos Suikoden; 01-02-2012 at 05:41 AM.
Chaos Suikoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #226
2Bad2Fast

l 2Bad2Fast l's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Suikoden View Post
I have finished all of the Radio Missions except for one, the Jenkins Interception mission. I know it spawns somewhere near the Martian Council in Eos but I can not get it to. I am playing with my cache cleared, so the only thing I can think of to do to get it to spawn is re-download the patch and see if that works, but I doubt it. If anybody has any suggestions or tips for getting this mission to spawn, I would greatly appreciate them.

nope i dont like you

xD ok if you go to where it is marked on the map i move like5,6 steps to the left and it poped instant for me. just get to that point fast or as you know it will call a convoy misson. and are you 100% sure its that misson>?

( and stop doing the patch as that can make it even harder for it to top despite what ppl say)

^^^ 83% faster than the hole of gb yet i get called lagger lulz
2Bad2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #227
IO IW IN xAG3x

io iw in xag3x's Gamercard
Thanks whoever posted the map on pg 7 I found out my last 2 actions where 2 interception ones...in the eos sector pretty much just stood where ever the map pointed to and got both of them to show up thanks
IO IW IN xAG3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:58 AM   #228
Namaste

I believe that there is an interception mission that pops up after you cross the bridge that leads to toward the Martian Counsel which leads to you intercept a vehicle starting in Dust and ended in Oasis. For those who have gotten it, what vehicle would you recommend? Are there any shortcuts into catching up with the damned thing? Thanks!

Last edited by Namaste; 06-05-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:14 AM   #229
jatluva

Jatluva's Gamercard
ty

this was soo helpfull i was going nuts thanks a lot
jatluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #230
Corpse87

cooke4ladybyng's Gamercard
71 so not sure what to do as I beat the game,guess follow the guide and hope I get it.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #231
Jhow

Sneaky Supreme's Gamercard
I got revolutionary today! YES!!

Last edited by Jhow; 09-02-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Got Revolutionary
Jhow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:51 AM   #232
Saracin

Send a message via AIM to Saracin Send a message via MSN to Saracin Send a message via Yahoo to Saracin

saracin's Gamercard
I think its funny that after I beat the game, the ones I needed were all convoy ones and they kept giving them to me on the other side of the map. "There's a convoy moving through Oasis to the Badlands Outpost..." which is great since I'm in northern Eos. But anyway, got it and done with single player. Now if only there were people actually playing online lol

Saracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #233
Arkstrife

Ark Strife's Gamercard
The Radio Missions map link doesn't work, Can any1 send or post again ??

...And my GF

Batman FAN!
Arkstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #234
The Detective
Banned User

detective dolan's Gamercard
I think a lot of people don't realize that the title update that included the DLC for Guerilla screwed up the spawning of the radio missions.

I noticed that a lot of people (including the guy who made the map) that claim they did this no problem got this achievement pre-update. If it doesn't work out, try clearing your cache and start a new file, without ever updating the game.

I'm on my second playthrough now (my first one was years ago and I lost the hard drive) trying to do the actions post-update, but if it doesn't work, I'll clear the cache.

I think that map, while good, doesn't really help that much anymore for a few of those odd radio missions (Like the one that goes to Oasis and starts at Dust).
The Detective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #235
SweetnSaxyBoy

Send a message via AIM to SweetnSaxyBoy

NickHawkeye's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Detective View Post
I think a lot of people don't realize that the title update that included the DLC for Guerilla screwed up the spawning of the radio missions.

I noticed that a lot of people (including the guy who made the map) that claim they did this no problem got this achievement pre-update. If it doesn't work out, try clearing your cache and start a new file, without ever updating the game.

I'm on my second playthrough now (my first one was years ago and I lost the hard drive) trying to do the actions post-update, but if it doesn't work, I'll clear the cache.

I think that map, while good, doesn't really help that much anymore for a few of those odd radio missions (Like the one that goes to Oasis and starts at Dust).

Yeah, I've been trying on and off forever to get Jenkins to *$%ing spawn!! I've given up about 3 different times now, cleared cache one last time and going to try and start a 2nd play-though, maybe since its been almost 2 years since i played the campaign so maybe it wont be too bad going though it again
SweetnSaxyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:09 AM   #236
Johnny Arcade

Johnny Arcade X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by demi View Post
Hi,

http://yfrog.com/11badlandsmasterjx

-----

Please comment on any changes that need to be made, or clarifications. This list is 100% confirmed by me, and hopefully it will help you.
Yes there is something you can help us with, that link no longer has the map which I just got this game for $6 at GameStop which is one of the best cheap game I ever spent on and love to make sure I get everything in this game..

Do you Demi or anyone else here still have the map of all radio calls to please upload here again?
Johnny Arcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #237
Mainewha

Mainewha's Gamercard
It should be noted that the interactive map listed on page one from Demi no longer works, fortunately he left a text edition in the same post that is still viable. I was quite fortunate to get all 104 missions and I am glad I dont have to worry about it again.

Torn pages curl and brown.
The flames fly up.
In the flickering light a cry.
Who will lift the fallen stones?
Who will link the broken chain?

-From the Korokh Jimah
vv.11383-86
(Excerpt from The Book of D'NI)
Mainewha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:06 AM   #238
Draco719

Draco719's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimsMostWanted View Post
sorry for bring back this old post but i just gotta know =p ok... so i just started the game and the only thing i have left to do b4 liberating dust is to get this convoy(capture) that starts at the house arrest mission in the SE corner... but wen i go to the area nothing spawns... day/night... idk if its cuz ive already done the house arrest or what the deal is... ive unlocked the liberation mission so i dont know what to do... and if i liberate the area and go back to the spawn point will it still activate?
Here it is 4 years later and i'm dealing with the same thing. This sucks.
Draco719 is offline   Reply With Quote