Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Amy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
Tridenter

Tridenter's Gamercard
Chapter 5, can't figure out what to do.

In the beginning of Chapter 5, I'm kind of stuck. I go through pushing the boxes and the car, as well as having Amy go through the pipe. Can get through the glass but after that, can't seem to figure out where to go or what to do. Any help?
Tridenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Just a quick copy and paste, not quite done with the full edit for Chapter 5 yet.

"Proceed forward to the front of the Semi ahead of you. Have Amy scan the Push symbol on the drivers side door. Timing is critical here, shoot the car to the far left, alerting the two Zombies in the middle of the road. Immediately after, shoot the car directly behind you, removing the Zombie watching the intersection. Sneak around to the left and hide behind the barrier. Then have Amy shoot the car to your right, moving the Zombies in the middle of the road back to where they were. Use this moment to then sneak ahead to the alleyway."

Let me know if you need more help.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
Tridenter

Tridenter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outinthedark View Post
Just a quick copy and paste, not quite done with the full edit for Chapter 5 yet.

"Proceed forward to the front of the Semi ahead of you. Have Amy scan the Push symbol on the drivers side door. Timing is critical here, shoot the car to the far left, alerting the two Zombies in the middle of the road. Immediately after, shoot the car directly behind you, removing the Zombie watching the intersection. Sneak around to the left and hide behind the barrier. Then have Amy shoot the car to your right, moving the Zombies in the middle of the road back to where they were. Use this moment to then sneak ahead to the alleyway."

Let me know if you need more help.
Finally managed to get through. My main problem was I kept getting spotted trying to shoot the far left car first so I shot the one behind me, then the far left, went to barrier, shot the center one, and then moved on. But thanks plenty for your help - now I just hope there's a checkpoint soon.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridenter View Post
Finally managed to get through. My main problem was I kept getting spotted trying to shoot the far left car first so I shot the one behind me, then the far left, went to barrier, shot the center one, and then moved on. But thanks plenty for your help - now I just hope there's a checkpoint soon.
The next checkpoint is past another Zombie, entering the back door, and finally you have to hide in a cabinet from a soldier who patrols past twice.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #5
Tridenter

Tridenter's Gamercard
Quote:
The next checkpoint is past another Zombie, entering the back door, and finally you have to hide in a cabinet from a soldier who patrols past twice.
Got it. Just beat the game a few moments ago. Thanks for all your help.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #6
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridenter View Post
Got it. Just beat the game a few moments ago. Thanks for all your help.
Gonna go for Hard mode?
Old 01-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #7
Tridenter

Tridenter's Gamercard
Quote:
Gonna go for Hard mode?
I think I'm going to have to at least give it a try.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #8
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Ok i keep getting spotted and im getting annoyed... how did you sneak past all them fuckers? i have no weapons either and im on my tenth restart....

Edit: nevermind... i forgot about staying infected.

ok blending in is useless if i dont know where to go or what to do.

Last edited by Annalie; 01-13-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:25 PM   #9
minnietheminx

minnietheminx's Gamercard
no weapon

I only have one hit left on my weapon at the start of chapter 5 and can't seem to find another one. The comments seem to be suggesting there is a gun but I can't find anything. Can anyone help me please?
minnietheminx is offline   Reply With Quote