Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Amy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #61
Chazboski

Chazboski's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
OK when i started there were 3 zombies. i could only kill 2.... so i used the dumpster to block the view of the 3rd one. i took amy and i made her crawl through a pipe.(the pipes are on the left) after that i waited to become infected so i could walk around the zombies.(move a car and another dumpster) there is a phone on the right by 2 zombies.... press it and run/walk around the corner.

there should be a dead soldier with a breathing mask. use it, and wait to become infected again. those 2 zombies by the car should be at the phone now....go back to amy(while infected), and heal. and from there you should see the broken glass on the ground but dont go that way yet. see the red smoke coming up from the ground? head that way and the mark will be right there on the wall by the car. its the power that you need to silence the glass so you can pass.

When i get the shock wave power i cant seem to progress because ill get spotted, and yes i hit the car alarm.....they keep moving like idiots. why cant they stand still like the zombies by the phone?
Awesome, got there!
Chazboski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:32 AM   #62
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazboski View Post
Awesome, got there!
Glad to help.

if you manage to get by the next set of zombies with the shockwave power let me know how you did it.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:42 AM   #63
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Glad to help.

if you manage to get by the next set of zombies with the shockwave power let me know how you did it.
Video is an hour/half out.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:47 AM   #64
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outinthedark View Post
Video is an hour/half out.
Oh sweet you put up the chapter 5 guide. this should help me big time.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #65
Chazboski

Chazboski's Gamercard
Quote:
Glad to help.

Damn near made it doing this. After you set off the car alarm, hide Amy in the gas station. get infected and get all the way to the dead soldier again. Heal up, get infected and the very last car set off the alarm, that will drag those two to the top. Go back and get amy, hug the truck and the left wall tight and there is a hiding place halfway up the road. Hide her, double back hugging the wall and get infected. Go out and get the car that behind them. Head back to Amy and carry on. I was seen last second, but I also tried to run.

I still haven't seen the other power word.

Found the power word, now I have a new problem. Glitches are happening to where the zombies will attack without seeing me, I can run, but I cant use weapons or shouts

Ok glitched my way to the next checkpoint.... .I'll take it I guess

Last edited by Chazboski; 01-13-2012 at 06:06 AM. Reason: add on
Old 01-13-2012, 06:08 AM   #66
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
Damn near made it doing this. After you set off the car alarm, hide Amy in the gas station. get infected and get all the way to the dead soldier again. Heal up, get infected and the very last car set off the alarm, that will drag those two to the top. Go back and get amy, hug the truck and the left wall tight and there is a hiding place halfway up the road. Hide her, double back hugging the wall and get infected. Go out and get the car that behind them. Head back to Amy and carry on. I was seen last second, but I also tried to run.

I still haven't seen the other power word.

Found the power word, now I have a new problem. Glitches are happening to where the zombies will attack without seeing me, I can run, but I cant use weapons or shouts

Ok glitched my way to the next checkpoint.... .I'll take it I guess
I said F it, and i ran. i found a stick and i went to work.

It looks like i have the same glitch... -_-

Last edited by Annalie; 01-13-2012 at 06:14 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:16 AM   #67
Chazboski

Chazboski's Gamercard
Quote:
I said F it, and i ran. i found a stick and i went to work.

It looks like i have the same glitch... -_-
At this point I don't even care anymore. This is simply so no one can yell I didn't play the entire game during the review.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #68
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I wish I could see what glitches you both are talking about. Sounds like you are making it harder for yourself, walking back and forth from the gas station to the dead soldier.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:25 AM   #69
Chazboski

Chazboski's Gamercard
Quote:
I wish I could see what glitches you both are talking about. Sounds like you are making it harder for yourself, walking back and forth from the gas station to the dead soldier.
Got the glitch following your guide the last time. Zombies just run up and start attacking as normal essentially. The game forgets its a stealth mission.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #70
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
I move from the mute power, to the shockwave power. to fail every damn time i try.(because the zombies always see me.... which is why i ran in the first place. im about to go to bed cause im getting a headache.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:33 AM   #71
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Quote:
Got the glitch following your guide the last time. Zombies just run up and start attacking as normal essentially. The game forgets its a stealth mission.
2 things trigger it. You run/walk faster than the game likes, or Amy is seen. It's surprisingly not a random glitch. Happened to me a bunch at first when I was banging my head against my desk. The fact that those damn Zombies have an infinite sight line is idiotic and mostly why she gets seen easily as she wonders around a bit (not specifically when you see the splitscreen cutsene).

It annoyed the piss out of me. I ran through it a 2nd time on easy though in under 15 minutes failed twice because of those hawk eyed Zombies.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #72
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Quote:
I move from the mute power, to the shockwave power. to fail every damn time i try.(because the zombies always see me.... which is why i ran in the first place. im about to go to bed cause im getting a headache.
About half an hour on the video. Which Zombie sees you?
Old 01-13-2012, 06:42 AM   #73
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
About half an hour on the video. Which Zombie sees you?
The ones by the car in front of the semi truck. i know what to do but they always catch me last minute. ill try one more time.

Edit: ok i made it to the checkpoint in the closet.

Last edited by Annalie; 01-13-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #74
Chazboski

Chazboski's Gamercard
Thanks for all the help, I can scratch this off the to do list and forget it ever happened now.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #75
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Videos 4 and 5 are live!

Chapter 3 apparently has 26 hours left to upload WTF?

Old 01-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #76
wordvirus

Wordvirus's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. The I didn't get the "where are you? " Achievement until I watched your video. The I got the guard out of the office by ringing the phone and then hiding. The I did it your way and it popped so I guess you have to be spotted and then run and hide for it. I anyway thanks for the video.

Quote:
"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ― Charles Bukowski
wordvirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #77
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordvirus View Post
Thanks for the guide. The I didn't get the "where are you? " Achievement until I watched your video. The I got the guard out of the office by ringing the phone and then hiding. The I did it your way and it popped so I guess you have to be spotted and then run and hide for it. I anyway thanks for the video.
My pleasure. Glad it helped you. Go for Hard mode now!

Seems I'm now 1 of 4 to complete the game on Hard. Funny I'm still apparently being tracked on TrueAchievements even though leaving it ages ago.

They say I'm 4th lol: http://www.trueachievements.com/Outinthedark.htm

Too bad I hammered this game out on the 11th not the 13th.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #78
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Thanks Outinthedark, you really helped me out. i got my 200 and that makes me one happy camper im so glad i didn't give up.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:14 AM   #79
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks Outinthedark, you really helped me out. i got my 200 and that makes me one happy camper im so glad i didn't give up.
Good to hear!

Chapter 3 is still taking ages to upload. Still has ~200 minutes. I wonder if it got stuck uploading at a lower rate or something.

Regardless, I uploaded a much more truncated version and it should be live in oh ~15 mins or so.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #80
Chazboski

Chazboski's Gamercard
Not sure if you guys would be interested in this, but this is the review you guys helped out with.
http://wegotthiscovered.com/video-ga...iew/amyreview/
Old 01-14-2012, 11:12 PM   #81
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Text and video guides are now complete. OP reformatted and I believe I can call it damn near complete. Always room for improvement so please let me know if you spot an error.

I also need a good time based on using the guides. Where it took me 15 hours on my own, I'd like to have a count for someone who used the guide.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #82
Homaz

Send a message via ICQ to Homaz Send a message via Skype™ to Homaz

A7 Homaz's Gamercard
Quote:
Confirmed, achievement difficulties stack.

UGH...you can't replay chapters, what the hell...

What does this mean? My english isn't that good, sorry.
Can I play through the game on EASY and after that the last level on HARD to get the Hard Achievement? *hope*
Homaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:23 PM   #83
xvx Foot xvx

xvx Foot xvx's Gamercard
Quote:
Text and video guides are now complete. OP reformatted and I believe I can call it damn near complete. Always room for improvement so please let me know if you spot an error.

I also need a good time based on using the guides. Where it took me 15 hours on my own, I'd like to have a count for someone who used the guide.
Outinthedark: I'm hoping to power through this game using your guide on hard difficulty to knock out all the achievements in one go through. I will do my best to time it and give you the info when I'm done if someone doesn't beat me to it . Thanks for the awesome work and effort!

-foot
Old 01-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #84
Ayx

ayxism's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homaz View Post
What does this mean? My english isn't that good, sorry.
Can I play through the game on EASY and after that the last level on HARD to get the Hard Achievement? *hope*
No.

You have to play all levels in HARD to get all 3 achievements.

i r guy. || XBLA & Fighting Game addict.
Ayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:44 AM   #85
R3vengeance

R3vengeance's Gamercard
Quote:

For a first run through, it took me about 4 and a half hours using the guide when I couldn't see where to go next, most of which was consumed in the first part of chapter five (that hawk-eyed zombie got me so many times... Ugh). Keep in mind this includes pausing the game to look at the walkthrough and such. I never skipped a cut scene but also never had to go back to a checkpoint (except that one in chapter 5) because, thanks to your handywork, I knew how to avoid getting spotted. I earned every achievement except the normal and hard mode ones, as I was playing on easy.

As a result of knowing what to do, though, I can say that I really enjoyed this game; from the looks of it, that's something that many have or have had a hard time doing. I can see how it would be extremely frustrating if one didn't know what to do, but I bet the people who tested it and knew the ins and outs of the puzzles thought that the final product was pretty good. If I didn't know what to do next, yeah, it would have been hard to like it as much as I did. With an objective marker (or at least a clearer idea of where to go next) and a little more indication as to level of infection, as well as more checkpoints, I feel this could have been a game that most everyone could enjoy.

As it stands, though, I had a great time with it, and yes, I'll be doing 3 playthroughs.

EDIT: Just for the record, nightmare wasn't nearly as enjoyable as easy/normal.

Last edited by R3vengeance; 03-02-2012 at 01:53 AM.
R3vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #86
supadryz

supadryz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Now this has been patched I feel this guide needs to be revised.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:39 AM   #87
DakotaThrice

DakotaThrice's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by supadryz View Post
Now this has been patched I feel this guide needs to be revised.
This, please. Whilst the patch may not really effect the time the roadmap is written in such a way as to infer that the difficulty is purely down to the checkpoint/save issues which are no longer a problem.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:59 AM   #88
T4TTEDUP

T4TTEDUP's Gamercard
OMG thank you so so so much for this i finally finished this game and got all the achievements woot woot
PERSON 1: Hurrr.... Graphics are awesome, GOTY!
PERSON 2: OMG!! 1600MSP DLC for CoD! Day 1 buy!
PERSON 3: Cheevos r tooo hard! I ain't buyin'
PERSON 4: $2 DLC for Free Game, too much!
PERSON 5: No Cheevos, no buy!
PERSON 6: Multiplayer Cheevos NO BUY!
T4TTEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #89
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Amy Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!