PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #271
ParsleyParsnips

ParsleyParsnips's Gamercard
Is avid inventor altogether or 1 play through?
ParsleyParsnips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:28 AM   #272
Świrex

swirex's Gamercard
Really nice Guide! Thanks a lot for that.
Świrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:41 AM   #273
ZebraMuffinX

ZebraMuffinX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsleyParsnips View Post
Is avid inventor altogether or 1 play through?
For avid inventor you must create 100 items in a single playthrough.

Also thanks for the guide, have my 1100 now
Completed Retail: NBA 2K6, Call of Duty 2, Resident Evil 5 (1000), History Channel: Civil War, MW2, SH: Homecoming, Tetris Evolution, Bioshock (1100), Bioshock 2 (1000), Fallout 3 (1550), Halo Reach (1000), Fallout: NV (1000). Completed Arcade: Gunstar Heroes, Galaga, Pac-man CE, DR2:CZ, Harm's Way, Doritos Crash Course, Doom, Small Arms. 40,000 GS on 9/03/11
ZebraMuffinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:21 AM   #274
mallor

mr mallor's Gamercard
For a detailed, in order walkthrough that will get you the achievements for the tonics, little sisters, diaries and weapon upgrades as well as all of the story related ones, go to:

http://guides.gamepressure.com/bioshock/

It was a very straightforward guide and it was not missing anything (I just finished playing through with this guide and got all but the Brass Balls DLC achievements). The spoilers in this guide are mostly limited too

I recommend using this guide along with the checklists in the Achievement Guide here on x360a.org to make sure you don't miss anything. Have fun and enjoy Rapture!

Last edited by mallor; 02-09-2011 at 07:23 AM.
mallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #275
Alucard9184

Alucard9184's Gamercard
i still have some missing achivements for the first biosock this will help thanks
Alucard9184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:53 PM   #276
ibepirate

kitten N pirate's Gamercard
K...so a lil confused. In Neptune Bounty three Little Sisters are needed to be saved on this level (according to pause screen) I killed the first Big Daddy/Lil Sister in the Lower Wharf. Then hanging around collecting another Big Daddy/Lil Sister turned up so I killed them. Collecting more items yet another Big Daddy/Lil Sister turned up so I killed these too (3 total with lil sister icon correct stating this on pause screen) carrying on with the level I came across another pair on the Upper Wharf, after killing these an extra lil sister icon appeared on the pause screen bringing my total to 4. Yet when i leave the level to go to Smugglers Hideout it tells me that I have not harvested/saved all little sisters on the level and will be low on adam. Help Please !!!! Where is the third sister (been following other bouncers but none show up) and if i continue will this affect the 'dealt with every little sister' or 'little sister savior' by the end?????

Help
ibepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:58 PM   #277
ZebraMuffinX

ZebraMuffinX's Gamercard
Could just be a glitch, if you save three you should be fine. I remember having trouble finding the last big daddy, so just be patient.
Completed Retail: NBA 2K6, Call of Duty 2, Resident Evil 5 (1000), History Channel: Civil War, MW2, SH: Homecoming, Tetris Evolution, Bioshock (1100), Bioshock 2 (1000), Fallout 3 (1550), Halo Reach (1000), Fallout: NV (1000). Completed Arcade: Gunstar Heroes, Galaga, Pac-man CE, DR2:CZ, Harm's Way, Doritos Crash Course, Doom, Small Arms. 40,000 GS on 9/03/11
ZebraMuffinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #278
Denizens44

Guardsman Jacob's Gamercard
Awsome! I already have half of the achievements.
Denizens44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #279
Denizens44

Guardsman Jacob's Gamercard
Just to make sure,Little Sister Savior is unlocked at the very end of the game right?
Denizens44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:56 AM   #280
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
This guide is helping me on my mop-up run through. Cheers guys...
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #281
HumorousObject

HumorousObject's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Don't know if my games glitched or something but I replayed Bioshock about 7 times to get all the achievements I currently have. During those 7 times, I also tried to get the Avid Inventor achievement-The last one I need for 100%. I tried a few different ways. Collecting items and inventing throughout the end with the tonics and stuff that helps and nothing. A few other times I did close to the same but waited at the end to invent stuff and nothing. Does anyone have a foul proof idea for me to get this achievement? Its getting a bit annoying now lol
HumorousObject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #282
SoulFWoSGiONiXR

Send a message via ICQ to SoulFWoSGiONiXR Send a message via MSN to SoulFWoSGiONiXR Send a message via Skype™ to SoulFWoSGiONiXR

SoulFWoSHLiBRAM's Gamercard
Thank you.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #283
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Research PhD seems to be glitched. I should have it now, but for some reason I don't. I thought I'd take more photos of random enemies and apparently I can still research turrets and leadheads, despite being able to instant hack turrets (what you get by fully researching them) and I already have the achievement for fully researching leadheads. In fact, leadheads were the first ones I fully researched. So odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:30 AM   #284
BtwItsTravis

btw its travis's Gamercard
recomended playthroughs?
BtwItsTravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #285
ClayMan LD

ClayMan LanDay's Gamercard