|11-11-2011, 01:24 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Iowa, USA
Info (Work in Progress)
*List of Fish*
Brackish Water (汽水)
エンゼルフィッシュ - Freshwater Angelfish (Pterophyllum scalare)
カクレクマノミ - Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris)
カクレクマノミ(黒) - Clownfish (Black) (Amphiprion ocellaris)
クマノミ - Clark's Anemonefish (Amphiprion clarkii)
トランスルーセントグラスキャット - Glass Catfish (Kryptopterus bicirrhisi)
セバエアネモネフィッシュ - Sebae Clownfish (Amphiprion sedae)
トウアカクマノミ - Saddleback Clownfish (Amphiprion polymnus)
トゲチョウチョウウオ- Threadfin Butterflyfish (Chaetodon auriga)
ネオンテトラ - Neon Tetra (Paracheirodon innesi)
ハナビラクマノミ - Pink Skunk Clownfish (Amphiprion perideraion)
ハマクマノミ - Tomato Clownfish (Amphiprion frenatus)
ブラックネオンテトラ - Black Neon Tetra (Hyphessobrycon herbertaxelrodi)
ヨスジリュウキュウスズメダイ - Four Stripe Damselfish (Dascyllus melanurus)
ルリスズメダイ - Blue Damselfish (Chrysiptera cyanea)
DLC: (sorted as listed in DLC menu)
ペンギンテトラ - Penguin Tetra (Thayeria boehlkel) 210 MSP
アケボノハゼ - Elegant Firefish (Nemateleotris decora) 315 MSP
ハタタテハゼ - Fire Goby (Nemateleotris magnifica) 315 MSP
ミツボシクロスズメダイ - Threespot Dascyllus (Dascyllus trimaculatus) 315 MSP
カージナルテトラ - Cardinal Tetra (Paracheirodon axelrodi) 210 MSP
ブルーエンペラー - Royal Tetra (Inpaichthys kerri) 210 MSP
レッドファントムテトラ - Red Phantom Tetra (Megalamphodus sweglisi) 210 MSP
ナンヨウハギ - Pacific Blue Tang (Paracanthurus hepatus) 420 MSP
パウダーブルー - Powder Blue Tang (Acanthurus leucosternon) 420 MSP
ラミーノーズテトラ - Firehead Tetra (Hemigrammus bleheri) 210 MSP
キイロハギ - Yellow Tang (Zebrasoma flavescensi) 420 MSP
コンゴウフグ - Longhorn Cowfish (Lactoria cornuta) 420 MSP
クレナイニセスズメ - Strawberry Purple Dottyback (Pseudochromis porphyreus) 315 MSP
ミドリフグ - Green Spotted Puffer (Tetradon nigroviridis) 315 MSP
グローライトテトラ - Glowlight Tetra (Hemigrammus erythrozonus) 210 MSP
グリーンネオン - Green Neon Tetra (Paracheirodon simulans) 210 MSP
コリドラス·アエネウス - Bronze Catfish (Corydoras aeneus) 210 MSP
コリドラス·ジュリー - Leopard Catfish (Corydoras julii) 210 MSP
TOTAL: 5145 MSP / 64.31 USD / 43.73 GBP /
バイカラー・ドティーバッグ - Royal Dottyback (Pseudochromis paccagnellae)
ゴールデン・バタフライフィッシュ - Bluecheek Butterflyfish (Chaetodon semilarvatus)
ゴールドリム・タング - Goldrim Tang (Acanthurus nigricans)
シリキルリスズメダイ - Yellowtail Damselfish (Chrysiptera parasema)
スミレナガハナダイ - Squarespot Anthias (Pseudanthias pleurotaenia)
ホワイトバードボックス - Flame Boxfish (Anaplocapros lenticularis)
アジアアロワナ - Asian Arowana (Scleropages formosus)
コリドラス・パンダ - Panda Catfish (Corydoras panda)
*Simulation Speed Settings*
By changing the Simulation Speed (シミュしーション速度の設定) in the Aquarium Info (水槽情報) menu, you can multiply the passage of time up to 100. So, at 1, the passage of time is normal (1 minute real-time is 1 minute in-game) while at 100, it's times a hundred (1 minute real-time is 1 hour and 40 minutes in-game).
ゲーム スタート (Start Game)
ダウンロード (Downloadable Content)
デバイス セレクト (Device Select)
フィッシュ ジェネレーター (Fish Generator)
Last edited by Fire Hawk D; 03-11-2012 at 04:39 AM.
|12-17-2011, 05:00 AM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Iowa, USA
*How to get fish to spawn, generally:*
1) Choose ゲーム スタート [Start Game].
2) Select the first option, New Tank.
3) Choose the second option to start a tank with preset equipment.
4) Now we go about setting up the tank step-by-step. For each option, a pop-up will ask if you want to go back (back arrow), skip to the next step (double arrow), or continue (forward arrow).
5) First, it asks what size tank. Choose 120cm. After hitting continue, the game will automatically choose the correct equipment and put it into the tank.
6) Next, it asks you to set-up your water. Click the AUTO button to the right. The 水質の選択 [Water Quality Selection] box pops up, and gives you four options. Choose the water type that fits the fish you're going to try to breed:
1. 淡 水 [Freshwater]
2. 海 水 [Sea Water]
3. 汽 水 [Brackish Water]
4. リセット [Reset]
7) The next screen asks what kind of items you wish to place in the tank. There are five categories of items: All, Corals and such, Plants (freshwater only), Bedding, and Background. These definitely have some effect on chance of spawning. I'll touch on this later. For now, put some plants and/or wood or coral, some bedding, and a background.
8) Finally, choose the fish you wish to put into the tank by selecting the species in the top-left box. A preview pops up on the right-hand side and right above the species list are some radial buttons you can use to filter the list as you see fit (Reading right-to-left: All, Freshwater, Salt Water, Brackish Water). After you've chosen your species, you can choose which fish from the bottom-left box to place in the tank. When starting from scratch, you begin with 10 males and 10 females of each species. Start by placing all 20 specimens for that species from top to bottom into the tank by using the two arrow buttons and hit continue.
9) Now that your tank is setup, the game is going ask you to save. Choose a slot and hit the white confirmation button on the bottom.
10) Next, the game's going to warn you that your fish are starving. Dismiss the text box but keep the list of the fish the game brings up open. If you closed it, this list can also be found at the top of the screen under the 知 [Information] button (“i” button) in the 個体 [Specimens] menu.
11) The game lists the 20 fish you placed in the tank. By clicking on one, you are brought to the 生体個体情報 [Fish Information] screen. On this screen you can find the fish's stats below the species information box and are represented by four bars. These vary in color from green (good) to yellow (okay) to red (bad) with a corresponding number from 0 (bad) to 100 (good).
12) To the left of the stats is the various information relating to the fish. The top three are:
1. Name [名前] (Click to rename)
2. Species [種類]
3. Gender [性別] (オス - Male, メス - Female)
13) Now, what we're going to do is go through all 20 fish, find the male and female with the best bottom two stats (as high as possible on both), and remove the others. To remove (or add) fish, use the 入 [Insert] menu button on the aquarium screen and choose the 生体 [Organism] option.
14) Now that you have your Adam fish and Eve fish, it's time to tweak some other options. To start, they're starving. Go into the 育 [Rearing] menu and choose the first option. This brings up the food setting.
15) First, to give your fish a bite now, click the second (freshwater, brackish water) or third (salt water) food option on the left. Then, click the AUTO button on the bottom. The game will ask which fish species you want to feed. Click the correct one and then place the food into the tank by click the down arrow button.
16) Next, we're going to setup the feeding schedule so the game will them on its own. To do this, click the small clock button next to the confirmation button. Now, click the same food option from before, click AUTO, and then confirm. This will feed them as needed automatically.
17) Next, click the second option in the 育 [Rearing] menu. This will bring up the screen for the chemicals used to keep the fish healthy. Starting with the first option (AZ GREEN), go down the list and hit the AUTO button to see if any is needed until you reach the final (AZ Marine Salt) choice (NOTE: don't add any of this unless you have salt water or brackish water fish). If the game brings up a number other than 0.0 in the box, click the water droplet button to add the recommended dosage to the water. Confirm when you're done.
18) Use the fourth option under the 育 [Rearing] menu to adjust the temperature for the tank. Click AUTO, choose the species, and confirm.
19) Use the sixth option under the 育 [Rearing] menu to set the light to turn off when needed. Simply click AUTO and confirm. This will set the light to turn off and back on at 12 hour intervals.
20) Now, if you'd like, you can save and check back in 2 months to see if you succeeded. I'd like to think you'd prefer a faster solution, so start by going into the 知 [Information] menu and choose the 水槽 [Aquarium] option. Here you can find information pertaining to the aquarium. We're only interested in the final box, シミュしーション速度の設定 [Auto-Simulation Speed]. This option sets the speed time passes inside the aquarium. Whatever number you enter that is how much the passage of time is multiplied. So, for instance, if you put in 30, one minute real-time becomes 30 in-game. Entering 100 will make one minute real-time equal 1 hour and 40 minutes in-game, and so on. Just enter the max (100) and confirm. This will make most fish spawn with 14 hours instead of 2 months.
21) Okay, here's the tricky part. It's been 14 hours/2 months but no fish have spawned. Now, I've translated all I could and there seems to be no sure way to make sure your tank is suitable for the particular species of fish. The only thing you can do is re-organize your decorations or try new ones. It really is throwing darts here.
22) And, when you finally manage to get them to spawn, SAVE. You don't get the achievement until you do. First menu, bottom option.
Now, the one species I just CAN'T get to spawn for any reason using these steps is the トランスルーセントグラスキャット [Glass Catfish]. So, otherwise, you should be able to get the other 32 achievements with only some issues and stumbling about.
Last edited by Fire Hawk D; 03-11-2012 at 04:42 AM.
|01-13-2012, 04:29 AM||#6|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Iowa, USA
Yep. Each DLC is a fish species. Each fish species has its own achievement for hatching a spawn of that species. On top of that, 8 of them were never released, so the game's full 1000g is unobtainable. On top of THAT, the 18 DLC fish that ARE available totals about $63.41 USD or 5145 MSP. >_<