PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2012, 01:31 AM   #11
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
Also, on this site there will probably be another e-mail that the hackers will use to change your password. You should have also gotten a confirmation e-mail about adding another e-mail to your account. If you haven't already added your own, you should do so. It helped me detect the breach in under 24 hours and helped me get my account back without MS support.

Additional Tip:
Make sure the password on the e-mail you list is different from your windows live ID password so they can't remove your e-mail. I was able to reset my password via my e-mail, remove the hacker e-mail, and change my password. They may have also changed my security question because when I called MS support the answer I gave didn't check out.
I never recieved an e-mail about another e-mail being added to my account, in fact no passwords or addresses were comprimised in my case. Does this effect your additional tip?

Reason i ask is because when i go to the link you provided to the security page i can't find an option to change my password to make it different to my Live ID password?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
I refuse to use Spotify because they have no Taylor Swift albums.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote