PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Other Systems/Handhelds > Sony Systems
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
iBuzz7S

Why So Jealous's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Jak & Daxter HD Remake Coming to PS3?

Quote:
Siliconera reports that the USK, Germany's videogame ratings board, has listed "Jak & Daxter Trilogy Edition" as an upcoming release for the PS3. This latest appearance of the proposed collection follows the listing of the title on a South African online retailer.

The "Trilogy" title implies that the package will only contain Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II​ and Jak 3, with Jak X: Combat Racing to be left out of the package, much like it was absent from 2009's Jak Triple Pack for PS2.

For the uninitiated, the PS2-based Jak & Daxter was the second original franchise Naughty Dog​ created, following the PS1's Crash Bandicoot and predating the PS3's Uncharted. The series ran between 2001 and 2009 and comprised a total of six games -- though 2006's PSP-based Daxter and the PSP/PS2 multiformat Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier weren't developed by Naughty Dog, who was well into development of the Uncharted series by then. The first three games -- presumably those set to form the "Trilogy" package -- are open-world platform adventures that were very positively received at the original time of release due to their technical innovations, colorful art style and memorable characters.
If the MGS HD remake is anything to go by, J&D is in for new found fame amongst gamers. Some people may not know what it is, but I can tell you that it is one of the best PS2 games available. One of the better games of the last generation of video games.

Source: http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/...s3-in-germany/
iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
Rikers

RikersSama's Gamercard
Makes me wanna get a ps3 just to play this game again
Rikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 AM   #3
TheUltimateNavi

TheUltimateNavi's Gamercard
I would love that. Definitely a purchase.
TheUltimateNavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #4
a random cat

SN0WC0NE17's Gamercard
I've never played this game when it first released for the PS2, plus I've been told it was one of the best playstation exclusives, so I'm happy I get to have the chance to play this game.
a random cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:55 AM   #5
Bronx

Skibadee187's Gamercard
looking forward to it love the HD remakes.
Bronx is offline   Reply With Quote