PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2012, 04:36 AM   #151
sjmleicester

Send a message via MSN to sjmleicester

Sir Simon Mally's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide guys. Got all Crystals on first attempt thankfully.

To new players, just to say it is worth smashing every green glowing vase you see as they may contains the odd crystal and make you check each area thoroughly for crystals that may have dropped from dead enemies but you might just have missed.
sjmleicester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #152
redlight racer

Redlight Racer's Gamercard
A count on the prisoners would have been helpful. I am on cha. 3 where you go through the camps that have 1-3 prisoners in each one... The problem is, One of the little bastards attempting to kill the prisoner, freed him. So the prisoner is freed, but now he is tied back up (With no rope to shoot) and I have no idea if it counted towards my total or not.

For the Prisoner achieve, do I have to free EVERY prisoner in the game? Or are there a couple extra?

If I replay the level and free this one idiot from his invisible ropes after I complete the game, would it count?

EDIT: Now one has died. Playing this game single player sucks. The AI partner is barely any help at all, other then standing in my way to block my shots and then shouting to tell me where a priority target is but can't be bothered to attack it himself.

18 games completed: 13 Retail, 5 Arcade

Last edited by redlight racer; 01-24-2012 at 05:06 PM.
redlight racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #153
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlight racer View Post
A count on the prisoners would have been helpful. I am on cha. 3 where you go through the camps that have 1-3 prisoners in each one... The problem is, One of the little bastards attempting to kill the prisoner, freed him. So the prisoner is freed, but now he is tied back up (With no rope to shoot) and I have no idea if it counted towards my total or not.

For the Prisoner achieve, do I have to free EVERY prisoner in the game? Or are there a couple extra?

If I replay the level and free this one idiot from his invisible ropes after I complete the game, would it count?

EDIT: Now one has died. Playing this game single player sucks. The AI partner is barely any help at all, other then standing in my way to block my shots and then shouting to tell me where a priority target is but can't be bothered to attack it himself.
the camps start with 1 prisoner if i remember it correctly, and adding one more per camp until you have 4 in the last camp.

to be safe, restart the part where you are for example chap 3.2 or so

you have to free EVERY prisoner, there are no extra collectibles for any type of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #154
redlight racer

Redlight Racer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cra View Post
the camps start with 1 prisoner if i remember it correctly, and adding one more per camp until you have 4 in the last camp.

to be safe, restart the part where you are for example chap 3.2 or so

you have to free EVERY prisoner, there are no extra collectibles for any type of them.

Yeah, I went and read the achievement and I guess it does say 'all'. Damn.

Any idea if re-playing the section later (and getting all the prisoners) would count? I really don't feel like going through it all again right now, and I think I have heard that works for the bosses So I would assume it would work for the collectibles as well.

Edit: Nevermind. I went back and finally completed it, despite my AI partners attempts to stop me from doing so. Thanks again!

18 games completed: 13 Retail, 5 Arcade

Last edited by redlight racer; 01-24-2012 at 06:14 PM.
redlight racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #155
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
yeah replaying works

Quote:
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
Old 02-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #156
Johanhibr

JohanHB's Gamercard
Angry Still missing one...

Well, i've followed this guide twice through every chapter, and i've got everything completed except for the crystals.... I'm at 131 and i have not idea where to find the last one...

It really pisses me off because i want those damn last 15 points to reach 1000 -.-

Anyone got a tip or anything?
Johanhibr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #157
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

use these counts to check if you missed something along the way. playing this game coop as Elara also makes this bug very likely to occur
Prologue: 3
Chapter 1: 24
Chapter 2: 53
Chapter 3: 80
Chapter 4: 95
Chapter 5: 116
Chapter 6: 132

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #158
Sarda Dakaal

Sarda Dakaal's Gamercard
There is an excellent guide for collective with pictures (French language) :
> http://www.gamekult.com/jeux/soluce-...box-360-160031

It helped me a lot for achieving 1000 GS.

Completion (Achievements/Points): 85%/85%

50th game completed: September 10, 2011
Mini Ninjas

2000th achievement: May 24, 2011
The Price of War - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

3000th achievement: February 10, 2013
Chief, Smash! - Halo 4

50000 GS: June 11, 2011
Hero of Metropolis - Superman Returns

60000 GS: October 18, 2011
Silver-Tongued Devil - Fallout 3

70000 GS: August 4, 2012
How Great is that? - FIFA 12
Sarda Dakaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:11 AM   #159
Skydude252

Skydude252's Gamercard
Gone through this game twice with this guide, double-checked every one of these crystals in replay. I have 132 crystals and 4/5 shards. I had 132 crystals and 3/5 shards when I finished the first time, and I found exactly one more random shard. Still no achievement. Singleplayer the whole time.

WTF.
Skydude252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #160
igor5618

Igor5618's Gamercard
Great guide guys but I found two differencies. They doesn't matter if someone follows guide point to point but if you are trying to find crystals you are missing they might.

In Chap. 2 thers is 14 crystals sum but in text I counted 16, in Chap. 3 sum is also stated as 14 but in text I counted 13. Total for all crystals in text is still 72 but if you stack only total from beginings of chapters there will be 71.

And to anyone who aims for achievement good idea will be to write on paper/whatever total of any collectible you found yourself per chapter. Now I'm replaying basically hwole game because I don't know where I missed 1 last crystal.

Completed retail
: 150 Completed Aracde:24
igor5618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #161
LH Cerberus

ll w i k u ll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Awesome guide, again.
Works for the JP Version as well, obviously.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #162
B0seiju

b0seiju's Gamercard
Awesome guide, one small thing I noticed is that when you start up level 1.2 you actually start at the point you guys call 1.1.3. Maybe you should change it?
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #163
Nei Debrusc

agundamdownhere's Gamercard
So I'm having problems with the Death Stone achievement. I think I've found all the bodies, but it's still marked 52/53. The reason I say "I think" is because when I check the Lore section, it's just one continuous flow, with no patches missing. I'm not sure if that means the game glitched, or if something else happened. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, is there a way to fix it?

Edit: Found the one I was missing. Apparently, not every death stone has a corresponding piece of lore, so checking that menu wouldn't tell me what I was missing anyway. Shows how much I know this game.
4.29.2012 - 4000th achievement: Settlement Savior, Iron Brigade

You game for your reason, and I'll game for mine.

Last edited by Nei Debrusc; 08-07-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: achievement unlocked
Nei Debrusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #164
IzaHova

Send a message via Skype™ to IzaHova

xxizahovaxx's Gamercard
Maps Links

I just noticed that the links to the maps doesn't work. The one provided by Epic.

Great job on the guide though. There are a few places where you instruct the player to "go straight" instead of saying "go straight and up the staircase and through the hall the the next area" or whatever and a few of those spots had me thinking I had overshot something when I hadn't even gotten to it yet. Other than that I'd say great job so far.

Last edited by IzaHova; 09-02-2012 at 11:29 PM.
IzaHova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #165
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Thank you for the guide. I was able to find everything by just following your descriptions. The only one I had to backtrack for was my own screw-up.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #166
II N0 Scope45 I

II N0 Scope45 I's Gamercard
This guide is really confusing, especially without the maps,Anyone have a better guide than this?
II N0 Scope45 I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:59 PM   #167
lucas1987

lucas1987's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Between these 2 steps:

"With either a lit arrow or the fire spell, now, burn down all the banners/tapestries. Two of them will lead into secret rooms (one on the left, one on the right). One of them (the one near the lever to your left) will contain a crystal.

Return all the way back to where you found the dead guy at the beginning of the watery depths. Before you reach him, look to your left. There is a path into the darkness going down. Go."

...you should put in that you need to spin the pillar where you burnt the banners. You have to do this to lower the water to do the 2nd step here.

Retails to original 1000: 249
Arcade Games Completed: 300!!!!!

I was the first gamer in the world to have both 100 retails and 100 arcades complete...oh yeah
lucas1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #168
Repo

Send a message via MSN to Repo

x RepoUK x's Gamercard
Great guide IDiivil & Aubrock.

Unfortunately I'm 130/132 crystals even after using the guide. I think I'll have to do a speed run on + and hope not to glitch out that time around.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #169
snickerisfat

Jclark's Gamercard
Nice

Nice guide. Played from the start and you didn't miss a single collectible!
snickerisfat is offline   Reply With Quote