PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
iiPaDFooT

its xluigi's Gamercard
any secrets for horde?

i got into the Gears series with 3. so i went back and bought the triple pack to finish off 1 and 2. the problem is... i'm so used to fortifications now, that 50 waves of Horde seems damn near impossible.... any tips or secrets for getting through 50 waves of Horde?
iiPaDFooT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:55 AM   #2
SchiZoPHreNiikz

SchiZoPHreNiikz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiPaDFooT View Post
i got into the Gears series with 3. so i went back and bought the triple pack to finish off 1 and 2. the problem is... i'm so used to fortifications now, that 50 waves of Horde seems damn near impossible.... any tips or secrets for getting through 50 waves of Horde?
Set up walls with the Boomshields. Only a few enemies such as Sire's can take them down. Make sure you camp where enemies can only come from one direction. A good map to do this on is Day One. You should camp at the Sniper/Torque Bow spawn. Set up Boomshields around the corner and you should be good to go!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:17 AM   #3
Sprinkles
Subscribing Member

Sprinkles x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Genre Competition - First Place   Donator - Level 5   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Play the map day one and go where the torque bow/sniper spawns. The is a set on sandbags there that you can just going into cover and blindfire when the enemies get close. The enemies cant jump over it only the wrenches can.