PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Culdcept Saga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
MrNuts

Fated Traveler Achievement

I found that if you go back and play the first map again in the story mode, you fight Goligan (from the old Culdcept games.) Does anyone know if there are any other 'hidden' enemies to fight in the game? I'm not quite finished with story mode, but I think I'm close...
MrNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
MrNuts

I just finished single player mode and did not unlock this achievement. So far Goligan is the only hidden enemy I've found. I'm going to hunt for others and post any findings here.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:10 PM   #3
Neo Chosen 1

Alright for a heads up for you sir, and any others looking for this achievement, other than Goligan, there is also Naja and Dragon Eye Zenith (sp) who are each found in the Temples (not altar) of Light and Dark stages respectively. After these three bonus characters and completing the story mode (last level has a new character) you will unlock this achievement
Neo Chosen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
MrNuts

You beat me to it! I found a forum post over at Gamespot detailing this:

Goligan : In story mode replay the past stage "Dinar Mountains."
Najaran :In story mode replay the past stage "Omengald."
Zenith : In story mode replay the past stage "Zanador."

I just waffled Najaran, Zenith is up next. If he's anything like he was in PS2 Culdcept, he'll be super aggressive.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
MrNuts

I verified Najaran and Zenith's locations in the prior post. I found Goligan in the first stage, so not sure about him being in Dinar Mountains or not.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:32 AM   #6
Neo Chosen 1

Yeah he's in the Dinar Mountain stage as well as the 1st stage. What is a bit odd is i don't think he's in the 1st stage after you beat story mode (or something else triggers it) because now when I go back and replay the first stage I get Faustina.
Neo Chosen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:16 PM   #7
MrNuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Chosen 1 View Post
Yeah he's in the Dinar Mountain stage as well as the 1st stage. What is a bit odd is i don't think he's in the 1st stage after you beat story mode (or something else triggers it) because now when I go back and replay the first stage I get Faustina.
I just did this last night - went back to Santana Village and fought Faustina instead of Goligan. Thought I was crazy for a minute.

I also got the mummy mask by winning a 90,000g game on that big tic-tac-toe type map. I fell just shy of getting the 'steal 300g with a bandit' achievement. I boosted his hp to 100 with mutations and gave him an aura blade with support on 2 sides, making his STR 140...just shy.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
deathchant

T0rtureTactics's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
so, to acquire this achievement, i have to beat the game, then play only those 3 'hidden' opps? i dont recall playing against slave trader. do i need to play against him in versus match? thanks in advance guys

deathchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #9
MrNuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathchant View Post
so, to acquire this achievement, i have to beat the game, then play only those 3 'hidden' opps? i dont recall playing against slave trader. do i need to play against him in versus match? thanks in advance guys
Yep, after beating the game go fiight Goligan in Dinar Mountains, then Najaran at Omengald and Zeneth at Zanador. This will unlock the achievement. Not sure if the order matters, but that's the order I met them in.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:50 AM   #10
deathchant

T0rtureTactics's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNuts View Post
Yep, after beating the game go fiight Goligan in Dinar Mountains, then Najaran at Omengald and Zeneth at Zanador. This will unlock the achievement. Not sure if the order matters, but that's the order I met them in.
so, im guessing places like 'zanador' will unlock in story mode once i finish the game? cuz at this point zanador is only available in versus mode.

deathchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #11
MrNuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathchant View Post
so, im guessing places like 'zanador' will unlock in story mode once i finish the game? cuz at this point zanador is only available in versus mode.
Once you finish the single player game, you can play any previous stages - the option shows up on the single player options screen to play past stages. I think you can actually do this before completing the game once you've completed the levels in question. And yes, all 3 of these will appear in the single player game.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #12
Evil ColSanders

If you get halfway through the game, the slave trader on the first stage will dissappear, replacing him with Goligan. As soon as you beat the game, Goligan leaves for the Mountains and Faustina replaces him.

(I got Goligan on the first stage)
Evil ColSanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #13
Pedro Fish

Pedro Fish's Gamercard
Not sure if this helps, but Dinar Mountains has Najaran on it if you have not completed the game (I am two maps away from completing the game).
Pedro Fish is offline   Reply With Quote