Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-28-2011, 08:12 PM   #151
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIR BLOBBY View Post

bored to death with leveling my character up playing normally & CBA to do the thug method, why is it so hard & pointless to get to level 50 ? seems a bit annoying really, why bother
Because we're all completionists.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #152
Breedhate68

breedhate68's Gamercard
my only bitch...

Well i'm really liking the game and respect everyones complaints like unbalanced and zombies leveling also, But my biggest bitch is losing 5-8 grand for dying. I literally had over 90 grand and ran tried the arena in Lab area to get blood sample, Well wasn't prepared and only had 2 medpacks and one moletov, By the time I finshed it I was down to 50 grand. 40,000 friggen dollars in a few minutes. I don't see the point of taking my money, reset me to a previous save or something. Also people who join me and take my weopons from a questgiver. didnt have room in inventory and went to drop crappy one and dude grabs my good weapon. Anyway definately cool game
Breedhate68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #153
master.j

PSYCHO Lagger's Gamercard
its really easy to hit lvl 50 you could do it in 30mins to 1 hour i helped loads of people to hit lvl 50! and i wish the DLC would come out already too!
master.j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #154
Azazel_Valkyrie

Louie Cyphers's Gamercard
Has anyone found a solution to a corrupted save file? My lvl 40 Xian save has been replaced with a lvl 1 Sam B. All of my Xian stats are still there, the one and only save file I have says 37 hours of play time but lvl 1.

Any ideas? If there is no way to recover it I wont try for lvl 50 again, I just can't bother to grind up there.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #155
AgEnT STARZz

AgEnT STARZz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
During my 3 playthroughs i found loads of meat but now i actually need some i cant get it anywhere!!!

Currently on 101'937 (03/09/13)
Working on: Mass Effect 3(1375/1550), GOW3(1825/2000)

GoW3: Rank 49(Blue) (Seriously 3.0 - 51/65 Onyx - 94.34%)

My Girlfriend takes up to much of my time these days
AgEnT STARZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:22 PM   #156
InhumaneZack

lethal p e z's Gamercard
ayyyyyyyyy MEN
InhumaneZack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #157
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Still those damn INFECTED even in the Bloodbath Arena.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:54 AM   #158
maddog walker

maddog walker's Gamercard
great patch---level 50 save file corrupt,game crashes over and over----good job
Old 11-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #159
Metroid51X

The Neko Otaku's Gamercard
wheres the loaction of the sonic pulse grenade mod????????????????????????
Metroid51X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #160
Mr_Al_Capwnt

Tried to connect to my friend twice in multiplayer - both times my game freezes and forces me to turn my Xbox on/off. Second time I find my save for a Level 43 Sam B is corrupted and now I'm forced to start over. Thank you Tech Land, I get so excited to join a co-op game that I am punished with the erasing of my 20+ single player hours of dedication.
Mr_Al_Capwnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:04 AM   #161
DxxxRules

DxxxRules's Gamercard
The ending sucked

Rockstar Energy x Falken Tire

DxxxRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #162
dotCody

dotCody's Gamercard
Why do people always kick me from their games? If you don't want to play with other people then select SinglePlayer in your Online Options, retards.

dotCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:39 PM   #163
SonOfPierrot
Banned User

The enemy spawns are awful, the checkpoint system is fudged up, thrown weapons have a tendency to disappear, but my honest to God biggest gripe about this game is the lack of collision detection.

When enemies rush you, whether fast, slow, or bosses, they have a tendency to move right through you and end up behind / to the side of you, wailing away with nothing you can do to stop it other than having prevented them from reaching you with a kick.
SonOfPierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #164
Meagan47

Meagan47's Gamercard
Is it just me or does something about co op really screw with the game? I have a great time playing alone with not too much difficulty. Anytime a friend joins or a random person it seems like I get killed constantly even though I shouldn't be and none of my hits really seem to do much. Also I'll randomly drop to the ground and die even though there are no zombies around!!! So I kick the player and everything is just fine again!

I can't stand this game in co op right now. Also it doesn't let me track any of my side quests when I have a main quest in co op. What a piss off! I was really excited to play this with people but really it's just annoying. Forever alone.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #165
Cheftastytreats

ChefTastyTreats's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meagan47 View Post
Is it just me or does something about co op really screw with the game? I have a great time playing alone with not too much difficulty. Anytime a friend joins or a random person it seems like I get killed constantly even though I shouldn't be and none of my hits really seem to do much. Also I'll randomly drop to the ground and die even though there are no zombies around!!! So I kick the player and everything is just fine again!

I can't stand this game in co op right now. Also it doesn't let me track any of my side quests when I have a main quest in co op. What a piss off! I was really excited to play this with people but really it's just annoying. Forever alone.
theres a modded gun floating round that shoots grenades but is invisible and lets out no sound when shot.
Cheftastytreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #166
BrinkX

brinkx69's Gamercard
Love this game... BUT...

F-ing hate all the randoms out there that have figured out how to mod the game and will get in your game and just completely mess with you... start spawing like 30-50 enemies, make it so you can't drive the truck any longer, or just plain kill you. I had to finally stop allowing Public players into my game and changed all my slots to Private coop.

Hate that the game loses stuff on you. Last night after one of the load screens while playing coop with my friend, both her and I lost half of our inventory... the game took my Left Hand of Glova(!) plus most of my best upgraded weapons. Plus, I have had it where I create a weapon and then go to my inventory... wtf?... it is no where to be found (happened creating a skull related weapon one night and I thought I was going to break something I was so pissed... 5 diamonds and 10K money down the drain).

Really can't stand the spawning system either. There are some times when you die or join a friends game, where it will spawn you halfway across the map from where you should be. Or the opposite... you are getting raped by enemies, die, and then it spawns you right in the middle of the mayhem which caused you to get killed in the first place... only to die almost immediately and then lose ANOTHER 10% of your money. Stupid.

Lastly, just the random glitches. My friend, she was at the main mission at the end of Act II where you have to drive the truck back to the resort with the supplies from the city. We go to the bottom of the steps from the church to get in the truck... huh?! It is not there and neither is Jin? Tried restarting, tried doing other side missions to get the truck to spawn again, tried going to other maps, tried going to the other side of the map... nothing works. Thank goodness we have both been all the way through the game already, because it looks like she won't be moving on in the story with this character. Weird?

BrinkX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #167
Aidexx

Aidexx's Gamercard
I got stuck in the end of chapter 3 even though I saved my game in the beginning of chapter 4. When I started playing again I realized I was still in chapter 3 and the thing I had to get to proceed to chapter 4 wasn't there where the map showed it should be. I restarted several times with no help, so that ended my survival on the island...
Aidexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:00 AM   #168
Hoborg
Banned User

One of the most overhyped piece of shit zombie game ever released. The game is beyond frusterating and hard to solo.

Glad I got it for 20$, trading it in tomorrow. Fuck it.
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #169
|oneyedNewb|

Anger Monkey UK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
After a few hours playing this game, It gets boring :/ everyone looks the same almost and its soo repetitive as well as getting to places seem confusing as fuck and who ever thought of those fucking infected A-holes... Need shooting.

Bitch over!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #170
heartswarm

heartswarm's Gamercard
It seems like whenever you create an item at a workbench, if you have a full inventory, the component parts will disappear from it, but because there's no room in your bag it just vanishes. I forgot to check if I had full bags three times and lost my meat baits that way. I also seem to switch to equipping alcohol randomly after using a medkit from time to time, so I'll mash B to get my HP back and then all of a sudden instead of swinging melee when I hit RT, my screen is blurry and I'm being pulverized. Wat.

Mostly I was just devastated as soon as I turned the game on, having seen nothing but that slow-motion, reverse kid falling out of a window trailer with sad music that in no way represented the game they brought out.

I've noticed a lot of people in this thread saying that it felt as though they rushed the game out and that it should have stayed unreleased for longer while they beta'd it. Well, it was announced in 2006. There's no excuse for the buggy BS they shipped it with at all. Six years, god damn it. All of my disappoints.
heartswarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #171
kelendral

Just adding my own bitch to this buggy game. finally got to level 50. Guess what I did NOT get. So I'm stuck without that achievement. This buggy ass game can rot in hell I am not raising a second guy from start to 50 after having gotten high up twice before to have saves corrupted before end of game, finally beating the game, then getting level 50 and not getting that achievement.
kelendral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #172
Skorpion XBA
RIP Travis

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
There was one part in the game where I respawned without any of my weapons, including the fists. One part when you're in the jungle and you have to get that guy to help you find the prison, after he agreed he was walking out of the hut and just fell on the ground. There was nothing me or my partner could do so we had to restart.

I liked the game, just kinda got tired out it after playing for so long and with all the glitches.
Skorpion XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #173
Skorpion XBA
RIP Travis

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Oh, and the achievement for getting to round 15 with each character in the DLC I did but didn't get the achievement at first. It sucked bad enough reaching level 50 with one character and just completing act 1 with the other 3, but trying to make it to round 15 with low-leveled characters sucked hard. Ihad to go through and reach round 15 with each of them again. Luckily someone dropped a gun with pretty much infinite ammo that helped me out tons.
Skorpion XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:27 AM   #174
inmate00187

inmate00187's Gamercard
Why is every one complaining about ng+ and losing weapons. I'm on ng+5 and every time I restart the campaign (looking for better weapons and having fun killing Zombies, teehee) I start with the same set that I finished the last run through with.
inmate00187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #175
spike2055

Spike2055's Gamercard
no split screen co-op, thats so shit, i dont even want to play the game after trying to play split screen co-op and finding out there is none.
spike2055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:23 AM   #176
ParanoydAndroid

ParanoydAndroid's Gamercard
This game was such an unpolished but worthy catastrophe. My wife and I did the entire game co op from two consoles. We bagged every achievement and experienced more glitches during our 50+ hour experience than the last 5 games we played combined. I loved/hated every minute of it. There were so many boring and cliche genre tropes I couldn't help but roll my eyes. But it was entertaining. Somehow despite all of its flaws it was fun. The weapons that would magically disappear, the random grabs from zombies every five feet, the horrible graphical flaws and texture pop in, the imbalance of money earned vs. money lost, the poorly implemented combat, irritating repair system, tired fetch quests. So many annoyances the pressure behind my eyes is giving me a migraine. The flaws were apparent from the start. The opening cinematic has some of the worst screen tearing on the Xbox. What a great opening presentation. And I feel with just a little more effort it could have been stellar.
ParanoydAndroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #177
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

My only actual bitch, is the "auto-save" feature. It's 2012! Give me the option to manually save, even if just at fast travel points. I wandered around for 20min, waiting for it to save for me.

It's got it's issues for sure. Far from perfect. But honestly, I'm having a frustrating (in a good way) blast playing this. Didn't think I would. Granted, I paid $30 for it, and am playing it post patch/update. The joy of kicking a walker into the pool, and watching it drown... priceless. Makes me feel like a negligent mother.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #178
GANZ VII

Anglo Saxon VII's Gamercard
I don't like this game.
I f**king love it!
GANZ VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:56 AM   #179
SGT H0US3

SGT H0US3's Gamercard
i fucking hate this glitch filled bag of wank they call a game fuck you dead island im done
SGT H0US3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #180
Fozki Razormaid

Silent Zeo's Gamercard
I just got it on GoD sale
started it
played for 2 hours
deleted

I could of taken a risk and got batman AC
or portal 2

but no . I had to see that trailer and buy this
Fozki Razormaid is offline   Reply With Quote