PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Battlestations: Pacific
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2010, 08:14 PM   #31
ZakkuHiryado

ZakkuHiryado's Gamercard
Why would you even play Battlestations: Pacific if you hadn't played Midway? It's a very niche market game IMHO. It's not particularly fast paced and that style of play isn't for everyone. But to those that are patient it can be pretty awesome. The achievement doesn't bother me at all; doesn't everyone remember those games on PS2 that would let you unlock stuff if you had a save file from another game? Like Onimusha did if you played that awful fighting game...
Assassin's Creed I & II, Battlestations: Midway, Blazing Angels, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Dante's Inferno, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, The Godfather, History Channel: Civil War, King Kong, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Samurai Warriors 2, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I & II
Arcade games completed 100%:
Call of Duty Classic, Dash of Destruction, Mega Man 9, Uno, Worms

ZakkuHiryado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:10 AM   #32
USSwisconsin64

USSwisconsin90's Gamercard
Achievement midway

I hate this one i can't get it for some reason. help me
USSwisconsin64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:14 AM   #33
Anglomaniac

Anglomaniac's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSwisconsin64 View Post
I hate this one i can't get it for some reason. help me

Hero of Midway 10GS

Played Battlestations Midway.

You need to have a save file from Battlestations: Midway on the memory device you select after pressing at the title screen. If you have not played Battlestations: Midway, you will need to obtain a copy of the game and create a save file (note that you can do this without playing the game or obtaining any achievements in it if you wish to later remove it from your gamercard as a zero point game). The achievement unlocks as soon as the memory device is selected.

This is taken from Creech's guide which is also here

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...pacific/guide/

a great guide it is too.

just a heads up dude mostly all games have got achievement guides with great explanations on how to aquire such acheivements your best bet is to look there first.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #34
ADMYAMAMOTO129Z

ADMYAMAMOTO129Z's Gamercard
Problem

Something is wrong with the achievement for me. I played Midway (entire game). I then got Pacific and played that on the same hard drive with the same storage device setting. But I never got the achievement. I tried to get it a number of times but it never worked. Does anyone know why?
ADMYAMAMOTO129Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:32 AM   #35
a31kiwi

A31kiwi's Gamercard
I know its late - I had the same problem as well, I played Battlestations Midway and the training mission for an achievement, then stated Pacific and the Hero of Midway achievement finally popped.