PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Saboteur
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2011, 06:06 AM   #31
deepinthemosh

deepinthemosh's Gamercard
My roommate bough this game like a year ago and still hasn't played but he keeps suggesting for me to play it first so he can see how much I like it. Is this game really worth both of our time or no?
deepinthemosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #32
MALGANIS

Send a message via Skype™ to MALGANIS

xGARGULECx's Gamercard
If you're achievement hunter and you wanna lose 35+ plus hours, this game is easy and it's just for you :P For all other people, destroying nazis installation is just pure pleasure For me its both
MALGANIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #33
John SWFC

John SWFC's Gamercard
I've been meaning to play this game for ages, and when I saw it for just 4.99 (brand new) last week I had to get it.

Enjoying it so far, although I can see myself eventually getting fed up with all the blowing stuff up which is already getting quite repetitive. I seem to have been doing it forever but I'm still only on around 35%
John SWFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #34
mesoungodlyfast

mesoungodlyfast's Gamercard
Same here. I blow up every last single thing I can find on the way to/from each mission (and everything during the missions), and I'm around 30%. At this rate when I beat the game (around 68% now IIRC) I'm only going to be at 50% on the freeplay. Thats going to leave a LONG amount of gameplay left.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #35
John SWFC

John SWFC's Gamercard
I've really been grinding at this over the last few nights, got up to 92% of the freeplay events done and I think only another 1 or 2 story missions - I want to get all the freeplay done before finishing the actual game! Just got a few more in Paris 3 to get, plus most of the ones in Saarbrucken, I've got all the rest.

I got very confused by Paris 2 because my stats said I still had several to get, but there were no more white dots on the map in that area. Turns out that the last few were in an area that actually doesn't look anywhere near Paris 2 on the map! They were around the point where you get on the Zeppelin for the rescue Veronique mission towards the end of the game.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:09 PM   #36
John SWFC

John SWFC's Gamercard
Finally got the game completed to 100% and 1000GS last night!

Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would - the best 4.99 I've spent on the 360!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:31 AM   #37
mesoungodlyfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by John SWFC View Post

I got very confused by Paris 2 because my stats said I still had several to get, but there were no more white dots on the map in that area. Turns out that the last few were in an area that actually doesn't look anywhere near Paris 2 on the map! They were around the point where you get on the Zeppelin for the rescue Veronique mission towards the end of the game.

I had the same issue, but with every area. The map shows them way outside the boundaries of the particular territory, but when you blow them up they count in the different one they are outside of. Sort of irritating when I'm trying to go area-area, and sometimes 3 border each other, so I have to clear the borders out a ways just make sure I get all of the ones I need...
Old 08-31-2011, 02:56 AM   #38
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It's a game with worts to be sure, some even my wife noticed while she watched me play, BUT the game is still a lot of fun. Does blowing up Nazis get old? Shawn is pretty funny too. I like his and Skyler's characters. Worth your time.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #39
ghostface24

ghost4213's Gamercard
I loved this game as it was a lot of fun despite the repetition in tasks. Got my full 1000Gs on the game with all those side missions done, lots of hard work but it paid off.
ghostface24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #40
mesoungodlyfast

It's a great combination. It's got a GREAT storyline and a good, hard, long main story, but its also not one that only has that and thats it for the 1000. It has a LOT of sandbox freeplay, and it makes you work your ass off for that 1000G.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #41
Sampson

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
All games are worth getting to some people. Anyone can hate a game just like anyone can like a game. I personally research a game a bit before I decide to buy it: watch some Youtube videos, check out the achievements, read some reviews and then I decide if I still want to get it. In my own humble opinion, it's a really fun game and definitely worth checking out at least. But hey, it's your own money.. not mine or any other user on this site.

"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the
heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of
it... irreplaceable."

Thanks to Rajeanero for the excellent signature!
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #42
IRISHCAB4

Send a message via MSN to IRISHCAB4 Send a message via Yahoo to IRISHCAB4

irishcab4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I really enjoyed this game. It was entertaining throughout the entire 100gs. I can see where some people might get bored with the clean-up of the entire map, but we're talking about destruction...which is always fun IMHO.

Retail 100% - Captain America: Super Soldier, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, Oblivion, King Kong, Backyard Football '10, The Saboteur, Borderlands, Fight Night 3, Gun, Viking, NFS Most Wanted, TNMT, CSI: Hard Evidence, Lost: Via Domus, Cabela's African Safari, Avatar: TBE
IRISHCAB4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #43
TheHustlerShark

TheHustlerShark's Gamercard
Picked this game up for a fiver about two weeks ago and am thoroughly enjoying it (if you are reading my 'help me' discussion). It is fulfilling all my OCD need's like the GTA's of old! Probably better than GTA as shooting pigeons was eye-bleeding tedious. These freeplay target's are really good fun even though there's over a thousand. Thoroughly recomended.
TheHustlerShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #44
Laevis

This game was the one who brought the idea of buying a Xbox for me.
Laevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #45
Laevis

My first impression of it was "Tomb Raider copy".
Laevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:01 AM   #46
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
I say it's worth getting. It has many flaws (especially climbing on buildings after you played Assassin's Creed) but overall it's enjoyable and killing nazis on street corners is always fun!

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:50 AM   #47
Mickford

Mickford's Gamercard
Definitely worth getting, pretty fun game Doing all those ambient freeplays for achievements can be a grind but definitely not hard.
Mickford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #48
Aidexx

Aidexx's Gamercard
This has been on my wish list for a long time. It feels like an underrated (minor) classic.
Aidexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #49
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I was really interested in this before it came out but I lost interest in it, when a friend got it and told me how he hated it, since we like about the same kind of games.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #50
JPEC83

JPEC83's Gamercard
I had a lot of fun with it when I finally picked it up last year. To get my 1000 will involve a lot of running around so I haven't been keen for that since I beat it. Still I eventually went back and did Mercs 2 and that is by the same company.

It's an interesting sandbox title if nothing else.
JPEC83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:18 AM   #51
Jonesin

SMOK1NGJONES's Gamercard
Very fun, especially the climbing aspect. Kinda reminded me of Assassins Creed. The black and white effect on nazi territory is cool too.
Jonesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #52
Rannoch

Rannoch's Gamercard
I think I'm going to pick this up, actually.
Rannoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #53
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
One of my all time favorites...Very fun, there is a lot to do, but you can mix things up and pretty much destroy, kill, etc however you want...esp as you level up. I've played through it completely on 360 and PS3, and never got bored of it. Also, this game has the best dialogue ever, lol.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #54
CHIRUNO99

chiruno99's Gamercard
Imo it's a great game. Probably one of the best WW2 based games ever next to Velvet Assassin.

Self Proclaimed Most Hated Member in the X360A Community.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote