PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Renegade Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
fumanchu

What are the names/labels of 15 ranks from ,,Poor,, to ,,Alien,,?

hi
I try to get ,,Alien,, rank. I tried to do with help of the guides (video) and take less hits and do more damage, but I still get a ranks like ,, God-like,, , ,,Awesome,, or ,,Fantastic,,. Am I close to get ,,Alien,, rank or I have to try harder?
What are the names/labels of 15 ranks from ,,Poor,, to ,,Alien,,? If you know...
fumanchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
wmattlowe

zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz's Gamercard
Sorry i dont know the ranks but i did what the guide suggested(well the suggestion below what the guide says) played level 6 on hardcore, i played with the shield guy, sorry forgot name, just took it really slow, shot everyone off screen, watch your score, if it goes up keep shooting obviously till it stop, then push forward etc...took me about 30 mins to complete and i got the alien rank. I died once, took a few big hits from tanks but outside of that made sure not to get shot...dunno if any of this will help, but good luck!
wmattlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
The Robxp

The Rob 333's Gamercard
I found the easiest way to get alien (got it first try) was to play mission 8 with diz on hardcore. I played with hardened hull, supercharged, Efficiency elite, and statice shock elite all equiped. I find EMP a lot more useful than Armand's shield because when you use EMP you are invincible because no enemy can shoot but unlike Armand you can shoot while you ability is happening.
The Robxp is offline   Reply With Quote