PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > The Darkness 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2012, 05:06 AM   #31
psyconaz

psyconaz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skititlez View Post
Actually thinking I may 100% this tonight if I play for another four or five hours. Guess that depends on the co-op stuff. Have a feeling the 25 kills in the first act will be the last one I have to go back and get.
i comfirmed that you can get every achievement by yourself , no need of second player... you just need to play online and every achievement will pop
psyconaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:14 AM   #32
ll Mr Bubbles ll

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You may want to add that to complete all chapters on N+ you need to refuse the asylum at the end otherwise you wont play the 2 extra chapters and the acheivo wont unlock.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #33
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
and for the Impress Dolfo in two different ways

you need to go see dolfo outside off your mansion and you talk to him he will ask you if you want to play and you need to shoot bottle and then later when you get back in your mansion you go see dolfo again and this time it will be bird games you need to shoot it very quick ... but now im not sure if you need to do it in a single walkthrough and i dont know what score you need to do
The first time you're in your house, I'm pretty sure you need to shoot all the bottles within 10 seconds. Now, I'll load a chapter while you're in your house for the second time to see if it's going to unlock or if I'll have to do it in one playthrough.
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:19 AM   #34
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Mr Bubbles ll View Post
You may want to add that to complete all chapters on N+ you need to refuse the asylum at the end otherwise you wont play the 2 extra chapters and the acheivo wont unlock.
Nice info man, thanks!
Old 02-08-2012, 05:40 AM   #35
Teh Phantomz

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
Very nice coming along well.

Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #36
Caboose12345678

KxRxUxExGxExR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by x DIAM0NDZ View Post
The first time you're in your house, I'm pretty sure you need to shoot all the bottles within 10 seconds. Now, I'll load a chapter while you're in your house for the second time to see if it's going to unlock or if I'll have to do it in one playthrough.
You need to shoot all the bottles under 10 secs. And kill over 20 pidgeons under the time limit, the timer doesnt count for anything so take your time, just not to much time.
You can also do both mini games after the graveyard mission. Or before, i just did them after the mission.

Last edited by Caboose12345678; 02-08-2012 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Extra info
Caboose12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #37
D347H0FL0V3

Death 0f Love's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose12345678 View Post
You need to shoot all the bottles under 10 secs. And kill over 20 pidgeons under the time limit, the timer doesnt count for anything so take your time, just not to much time.
You can also do both mini games after the graveyard mission. Or before, i just did them after the mission.
I'll confirm that both mini games are available after the graveyard mission and can be played as many times as needed to get the achievement.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #38
Skititlez

Send a message via AIM to Skititlez Send a message via MSN to Skititlez Send a message via Skype™ to Skititlez

Skititlez's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Mr Bubbles ll View Post

I actually did this just to see the other ending on N+ and was able to simply "Continue" from the main menu. So yes, the achievement wouldn't pop if you chose that ending, but it's not going to keep you from going back and completing it.

Also, x DIAMONDZ, have you completed all of the co-op achievements yet? I'm off today and would like to grind out the rest of them if you need a partner.

Have Pinball FX 2 and want a very easy way to get up to 225 of its 1400? Then check out this thread!
Skititlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #39
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skititlez View Post
I actually did this just to see the other ending on N+ and was able to simply "Continue" from the main menu. So yes, the achievement wouldn't pop if you chose that ending, but it's not going to keep you from going back and completing it.

Also, x DIAMONDZ, have you completed all of the co-op achievements yet? I'm off today and would like to grind out the rest of them if you need a partner.
Add me, we can do some as I don't have any partner.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #40
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by D347H0FL0V3 View Post
I'll confirm that both mini games are available after the graveyard mission and can be played as many times as needed to get the achievement.
Great info man, thanks.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #41
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Overview
Offline: ?
Online: ?

All achievements can be unlocked offline, the Vendetta achs can be unlocked in coop, too.

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #42
Skititlez

Send a message via AIM to Skititlez Send a message via MSN to Skititlez Send a message via Skype™ to Skititlez

Skititlez's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gor1lla View Post
Overview
Offline: ?
Online: ?

All achievements can be unlocked offline, the Vendetta achs can be unlocked in coop, too.

Don't some Hit List missions require at least two people?

Have Pinball FX 2 and want a very easy way to get up to 225 of its 1400? Then check out this thread!
Skititlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #43
Gor1lla

Nope. I was about to go online, because some missions are locked, but you can just press right to see the next set of missions

Be warned: They are boring to do alone.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #44
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gor1lla View Post
Nope. I was about to go online, because some missions are locked, but you can just press right to see the next set of missions

Be warned: They are boring to do alone.
Do you mean that you only have to complete 6 of the 18 Hit List missions? I thought you had to complete the 6 sets.

Never mind, I understand what you meant.

Last edited by ParoXysm QC; 02-09-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:49 AM   #45
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I would maybe just change the layout a little bit with your font colors. You can make the achievement description blue, and your solution/guide part default font. Just a suggestion

The Bird is the Word - 5
Avoid being run over in the parking garage

*Missable*

While in the parking garage which is the mission after you survived the interrogation, a car will try to run over you in a slow-mo sequence. Try to to shoot it or avoid it by simply going to the right or to the left, the the achievement should unlock.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:58 AM   #46
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I would maybe just change the layout a little bit with your font colors. You can make the achievement description blue, and your solution/guide part default font. Just a suggestion

The Bird is the Word - 5
Avoid being run over in the parking garage

*Missable*

While in the parking garage which is the mission after you survived the interrogation, a car will try to run over you in a slow-mo sequence. Try to to shoot it or avoid it by simply going to the right or to the left, the the achievement should unlock.
Tips from pro are good to me

Last edited by ParoXysm QC; 02-09-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #47
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
Just got my 1000. Used your guide for a few achievements but the majority of them were pretty straightforward. Really like how you can get all the coop related achievement solo. Always a pain getting people together for multiplayer achievements.

Side note. Jimmy is by far the most fun character to use. Kamikaze minions and a tomahawk. You just can't go wrong with that combo.
Aronsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:33 AM   #48
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
Forgot to mention for the achievement to avoid getting run over by the car in the garage. An easy way to get that is to just make sure you have your gun channeling ability charged up and just unload on him. Worked on both easy and very hard difficulty. Pretty easy achievement to get anyway but thought I would just share that in case anyone was having trouble with it for some reason.
Aronsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:37 AM   #49
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Thanks to the bottles I wont be 1k'ing this. I always get bullets that pass right between two bottles, the reload kills me, and or I will miss the shot even though I'm pointing right at it.

Why the hell do I need this pistol, if I really want to impress him how bout smashing them all with a swipe of the demon arm.

Right after posting I decided to try a few more times and turned up the brightness and BOOM achievement.

Last edited by DOPE BOI; 02-09-2012 at 03:45 AM.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:57 AM   #50
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
Are the kill achievements carried over? I rarely duel wield *prefer accuracy* unless shit is really going down, and i'm curious if they carry into ng+ as i havent found an in game counter like in the orignial darkness
chach7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:40 AM   #51
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach7171 View Post
Are the kill achievements carried over? I rarely duel wield *prefer accuracy* unless shit is really going down, and i'm curious if they carry into ng+ as i havent found an in game counter like in the orignial darkness
I unlocked the Gun Channeling achievement after I killed four guys on my New Game+, so yes!
Old 02-09-2012, 04:43 AM   #52
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronsky View Post
Forgot to mention for the achievement to avoid getting run over by the car in the garage. An easy way to get that is to just make sure you have your gun channeling ability charged up and just unload on him. Worked on both easy and very hard difficulty. Pretty easy achievement to get anyway but thought I would just share that in case anyone was having trouble with it for some reason.
Great info man, I'll add this... thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
Thanks to the bottles I wont be 1k'ing this. I always get bullets that pass right between two bottles, the reload kills me, and or I will miss the shot even though I'm pointing right at it.

Why the hell do I need this pistol, if I really want to impress him how bout smashing them all with a swipe of the demon arm.

Right after posting I decided to try a few more times and turned up the brightness and BOOM achievement.
Ahaha, it took me a bunch of tries as well
Old 02-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #53
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Ok, for the 6 hitman missions, are there 6 (that count for the achievement) available to do offline? Or do u have to play a few online to get the achievement?

Thanks!

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #54
Gor1lla

There are more than enough to do offline. Just make sure, that only missions count that aren't part of the campaign (Check the description of each mission)

Old 02-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #55
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
Woh That was fast sir, wasn't expecting a game guide this soon, Today was going to pick it but then I though I should wait for the guide. I guess I should have picked it instead of Batman AC . Nevermind Batman is great too, I guess next time.

Cheevo list seems easy but I won't get Hard difficulty for sure as FPS and hard difficulties never work for me. Tried too hard many times before but no luck whatsoever e.g COD BO, Bulletstorm, Halo 3 e.tc
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #56
blrogrl808

blrogrl808's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post

Seriously, right??

It never goes smooth enough for me to do it. I'm so ready to chuck my controller at the wall.
blrogrl808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:01 PM   #57
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter x360a View Post
Ok, for the 6 hitman missions, are there 6 (that count for the achievement) available to do offline? Or do u have to play a few online to get the achievement?

Thanks!
There are exactly 6 missions to do offline that counts toward the achievement and few online ones that also count.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #58
psyconaz

psyconaz's Gamercard
[QUOTE=x DIAM0NDZ;4879311]There are exactly 6 missions to do offline that counts toward the achievement and few online ones that also count.[/QUOTE

i did all vendetta achievement alone no need of partner except if you want to do every chapter but no achievement for doing them all so i dont see why i would do all chapter .

now i jump in kingdom of amalur
psyconaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #59
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
can i reload any of the chapters to get some of the missable achievements? im going to play through on easy just to concentrate on the collectables first, if i cannot replay the chapters then no problem, i'll just use new game+ on easy to get them before doing the Don playthrough.

also on an easy playthrough how long is the campaign?
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:53 PM   #60
Gor1lla

You can reload any chapter on NG+
It probably took me 7-8 hours to play through it on Hitman.