PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Cursed Crusade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements in this thread. List can be found HERE.

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
kinjoking
Banned User

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
does anyone wanna do co-op, need help on mission 3, for some reason even playing on crusader is stupidly hard??
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
kinjoking
Banned User

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
for some reason my game wont load chapter 4.2 can anyone do co-op with me on their game save so i dont have to play it on mine that way i can stil get the coffers and cross and unlock the next levels.
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
Roose91

Send a message via MSN to Roose91

Roose91's Gamercard
I swear to God this game is annoying as they come. On mission 4:3 with the ridiculous boss fight with infinitely spawning enemies. I was soooooo close to winning when I got downed and the game froze. Talk about shipping a broken product. THe freezes and bugs on this game are just outrageous. Definitely shouldn't have spent 34 on it...
100% Retail: CoD 2, Hitman:Blood Money, Bully, Just Cause, Assassins Creed, Gun, CoD 4, Oblivion (1250), Bourne Conspiracy, OFDR, Fallout 3 (1550), Halo 3:ODST, Godfather (1250), Godfather II, Qauntum of Solace, MW2,Assassins Creed 2, Viking, Fable II (1350), Borderlands (1250), The Saboteur, Lego Batman, Batman:AA, Bioshock (1100).

100% Arcade: Battlefield 1943, Zombie Apocolypse.
Roose91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
CDEagle147A

CDEagle147A's Gamercard
if they keep doing this - cheap games companies putting out faulty games with serious errors and glitches, we the gamers are going to see another 1982 computerized games market crash - that one happened because a few companies made really enjoyable products then all the fly by night capitalists jumped on the band wagon and flooded the market with so much junk, buyer confidence just collapsed until Nintendo saved the console day with the NES and super Mario Brothers in 1985 using the innovative Nintendo Seal of Approval. - guaranteed: no software errors, no unesesary violence or gore and no sexual content or "adult situations" whatsoever.
CDEagle147A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
Mist

Send a message via AIM to Mist Send a message via MSN to Mist

Morolarim's Gamercard
Huh, guess I'm the only one who had, and still is, having one hell of a blast with this game. Worst bug I've run into is the last coffer not opening, which was easily fixed by simply replaying the level.

I guess I came into it not expecting it to be the second coming of Christ and thus enjoyed it as much as I did. There are some frustrating moments with the respawning enemies, especially on Nightmare, but hey. I'm having a hell of a lot more fun with this than I did, say, Rage or Dragon Age II.

If anything, I wish there were more challenging achievements.
Mist is offline   Reply With Quote