PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: Do liked te multiplayer
Yes 31 77.50%
No 1 2.50%
its okay but it could be better 8 20.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
MAxiMoZ

GsA el MAxiMoZ's Gamercard
Do you liked the multiplayer, Yes/No/its okay?

If i have to be honest I really liked the multiplayer but I'm glad I'm done with it.
Whats your opinion .

Team fortress 2 dude (on xbox and PC)

Working on:
(300/1200 L.A. Noire
(90/200) DOOM
(880/1000) Call of Juarez
(1330/1430) Battlefield BC:2

Just completed::
(200/200) Unbound SAGA
(200/200)Kingdom for Keflings
(1000/1000 BRINK
MAxiMoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
SirDracu

KENSKYDRACU's Gamercard
i started playing mp for like a day now, its a little above average; some maps are cool, some are annoying, lots of campers ; havent played bond modes or golden gun yet since there are no players playing that
SirDracu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I loved it, it's unique in its own way. The ironic thing is that I never used any other weapon except for the Hutchinson A3 (not the automatic cheap one) as I became attached to it and it seemed the other weapons were weak. Although, the nail gun weapon was amazing.

Golden Gun mode was definitely the most fun gametype and the most effective way of earning cash.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:13 AM   #4
XerxesSchneider

LHR Squall's Gamercard
I really like the MP I hate the Hutchinson A4 shotgun. Its slightly annoying. But my weapon of choice right now is the SAF 9mm SMG. I LOVE that gun. But I average about 1,200 credits a match playing team conflict.
XerxesSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
ZombiesWorld

Zombies World's Gamercard
I love this games multiplayer! One of my all time favorites. I 100% it a while ago and I still play it. If only Infinity Ward would stop releasing the same crappy CoD game and make more 007.
ZombiesWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Good game really enjoyed it! But the shotgun is over powered and used! I had to use it myself to keep up with others or I would be losing all the time :/

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #7
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
I like the game online its pretty fun.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #8
Giltec

Giltec's Gamercard
I'm new to playing online with Xbox live, but am having great fun on this one. Currently trying to get the online achievements to get 1000/1000, but have been surprised at how active this game is online. I have always been able to get a game online, which I can't for some other older games. Earlier today I couldn't even find enough to get an online game on Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, yet jumped straight online for this one when I tried. Excuse the naivety, but I've even been getting requests to join games on this one as well, which has yet to come on other games.
Giltec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #9
squodge

squodge4's Gamercard
I played this on the PS3, and actually bothered to get the platinum trophy. And last week I finally bought an X360, and decided to pick this game up again as I loved it that much... and will most likely go for the 1000GS!

The story mode isn't bad, quite tricky in some places, but nowhere near as hair-pulling as World at War. And the online MP captured the essence of how I imagined Bond would be... it felt like GoldenEye on the N64 after a while!
squodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:04 AM   #10
Joel78

joel78's Gamercard
Just wondering how many people are required to start an online match? A post below says 6 then someone said 3...which is it?
Thanks
Joel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #11
WoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel78 View Post
Just wondering how many people are required to start an online match? A post below says 6 then someone said 3...which is it?
Thanks
5 (plus you, making 6) for team based games,
3 (plus you, making 4) for free for all type games.
WoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:24 AM   #12
StayonTarget
Mr. Purple

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
It's actually really fun. It plays like CoD but it's just enjoyable. The Spas is overpowered but whatever. Use it and it's fun as hell!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:10 PM   #13
WoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
It plays like CoD
That'll be the CoD4 game engine that this game was made using, some people find it cheap and say it's a typical film related game made to make money, but I agree, it is enjoyable, and the Bond twists on traditional game modes really makes this game unique.
• PGR4 (Tourist + DLC cheevos I think...)
And possibly:
• MC:LA (50 races online)
More games to come...
WoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #14
ashleary

Send a message via MSN to ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I really enjoyed both Single and Multiplayer mondes in this game. Was a pleasure to 1k!
Amstrad CPC 464, Game Boy, SNES, Dreamcast, GBA XBOX, PSP, XBOX 360
Please follow @mouseymessages on Twitter
ashleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:46 AM   #15
Kovy88

Kovy88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yeah, it's fun multiplayer. I started it today, and already won almost 10 Golden Gun matches in a row. Most of the players seem to be pretty new to fps-games. There are a lot of 2-year olds screaming into their mics, so lots of muting needs to be done.

2 GSL wins in a row! You do that.

GSL 13 starting score: 330,305g | 100k - 24.8.2011 | 200k - 2.12.2012 | 300k - 1.12.2013

My top 10 shooter completions: Gears of War 3, Max Payne 3, F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 2, F.E.A.R. Files, Rainbow Six Vegas, Warhammer 40k Space Marine, Gears of War 2, Legendary, Left 4 Dead 2 (Realism Expert legit Dead Center & Hard Rain) | XBA shooter leaderboard:
141 727g (8th)
Kovy88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #16
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Love it, still play it sometimes, even though my scoreboard was messed up as I entered a modded game and didn't know.

My fav weapon is the Hutchinson A4 shotgun with a Silencer and the P99 with silencer for long distance. When it comes to Chemical Plant no silencer as it's just chaos on that map.

May play this later now, I wish Bloodstone was like this, only played it once.

Last edited by cjdavies; 02-10-2012 at 01:29 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:05 AM   #17
Cammulder

Cammulder's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
Love it, still play it sometimes, even though my scoreboard was messed up as I entered a modded game and didn't know.
I'm actually kinda surprised that people play this game with mods. Didn't think it would attract that kind of attention.

I've always found it fun, and there always seems to be a small but consistent online community so there's always at least one game going out of all the gametypes.
Cammulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #18
Hansathan

Hansathan's Gamercard
An awesome MP offering, which I still play to this day, when I don't have anything else I'm playing. Very easy to go 40+ kills (without killstreaks!) in any given round, and has a plethora of weapons I love using. My 3 favorites are the V-Tak sniper rifle, Hutchison A3, and Saf-9mm, however I use them all. Well, all except the Hutchison A4 and proximity mines. These weapons are beyond cheap, and when I'm constantly dying from their spam, it's the only time I don't enjoy this game. Kinda funny stupid clans like NDA, etc., still try to run a game that's 5 years old, almost.

Hans(nickname) + Jonathan("real" name) = Hansathan
Hansathan is offline   Reply With Quote