Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dead Rising 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
GodLike499

GodLike499's Gamercard
Advise for Amber & Crystal

On my first playthough I reset because I couldn't beat this battle, and now i'm 24th level and still can't beat them. Should I reset again, or is there any advise someone could give me for this battle?

I've tried getting just one of them using both melee and ranged weapons, but they move much faster than my character, and of course they have more hit points and/or do more damage than me, so going toe to toe isn't an option either. I haven't been able to determine a weak point in their behaviour to exploit either (which appears to be the typical for boss battles in this game since you're always slower and less heathy/tough).

Any help would be appreciated.
GodLike499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
Past Gen Hero

Triad Thunder's Gamercard
For this battle, you will only have to kill 1 of the ladies, so don't bother trying to fend them both off at the same time. You can still do this at a lower level, provided you bring a few items with you to the fight.

For one, the "Painkiller" juice is a must if you don't have much health. You could also make the "Energizer" juice, but you can only get a MAX of 20 seconds out of each use. For this reason, I highly recommend Painkiller. (See link below)
Secondly, seeking out the Health and Juice Boost magazines will help you tremendously in staying alive. (See link below)

The great people on this site have created a thread that contains everything you could ever want to know about this game, so be sure to give it a read. Here's the link:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=261767

Good luck!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
scm7kag

frickin idiot's Gamercard
I found the easiest way was to combine the boxing gloves with the bowie knife, make up a few drinnks from the bar on the way there.

Simply follow one of the girls around totally focusing on that one person, hitting as often as you can. You should be able to complete this taking a drink once or twice.
scm7kag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
DenjinRyu

DenjinRyu's Gamercard
Thanks for the help!
DenjinRyu is offline   Reply With Quote