PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Tales of Vesperia
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
Creazil

iCreazil UK's Gamercard
Multiplayer

Okay, so I was thinking of getting this game either way, but I recently found out it had multiplayer on the same console. Now I've searched up for some multiplayer gameplay and I'm a bit confused on how it works.

There's still only one character who does the walking and it seems a second - fourth player can only take control of a character or use their controller during the battles. Is this how it works? Can somebody explain it to me?

Thankyou.

Creazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
zelgadissan

Multiplayer is exactly as you described - it's basically a singleplayer game that allows other people to help in battle.

I'm starting to become a PC gamer, so who knows if this will ever get finished.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
zelgadissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:34 AM   #3
BatsBenny

Batsbenny's Gamercard
You're right the multiplayer is pretty confusing at first and it's not explained in the game.

The player one is the only one walking around / talking to people and stuff. The other players (up to 4) can only "play" during fights. To activate the multiplayer you go to the arte menu and set the second party members to manual (or semi-auto) and so on 3rd party members for the 3rd controller and 4th for 4th controller.

The reason I bought this game is for the coop and so far we love it. We switch the player one controller from time to time to be fair.
BatsBenny is offline   Reply With Quote