PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood > The Da Vinci Disappearance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-29-2011, 03:19 AM   #1
saberwolf00747

saberwolf00747's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
100% synch assassination mission help

so im trying to get 100% synch on all assassnation mission the thing is not all of them are appearing i did the first four then got a prompt to see the guys wife at the barracks then i got 3 more missions but after that no more are showing up. is this a glitch or will they eventually show up? thx
saberwolf00747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
xplanetpiscesx

planetpisces's Gamercard
They should show up eventually. Some of the final side missions (assassination, thief, templar etc.) hold out until the last couple of sequences.
xplanetpiscesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
Guyius Crickius

Guyius Crickius's Gamercard
I had this problem until I realised that 2 of the contracts were almost exactly under the icon for Ezio's hideout on the lone island. Hope this helps.

My max games:
  1. Assassin's Creed
  2. Assassin's Creed 2
  3. Mass Effect 2
  4. Harms Way
  5. Star Wars The Force Unleashed
  6. L.A. Noire
  7. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  8. Dragon Age 2

Guyius Crickius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #4
ian1706

ian1706's Gamercard
100% synch is the last achievement i need. Some of the missions are so hard though :/
ian1706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian1706 View Post
100% synch is the last achievement i need. Some of the missions are so hard though :/
Which missions? Most of them are fairly easy and require little effort. The ones that are somewhat bothersome and require stealth can easily be accomplished by watching and following a video walkthrough.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:46 AM   #6
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

I seem to be having a glitch with the last assassination missions in the north area (the Vacticano district). There's two missions there. The one I seem to have found a glitch on is called "Graduation", where you're supposed to kill four Papal Guards, and need to kill them without losing any health squares. The problem is, I've tried killing them with my recruits, and also tried killing them just as myself (using a crossbow from long range), and no matter what happens, they die, but the radar still points at their bodies, like they're still alive. So I thought "maybe I need to loot the bodies", and do so. Nothing changes. I tried picking the bodies up, and placing them somewhere else (like in a pile), again nothing happens. I have a feeling I'm missing something (the mission says nothing about how to kill them, just says "kill them"), but I have a feeling it's pretty much glitched, and the only way to fix it might be a restart.

EDIT: I found out why it was glitching. Apparently, you had to go down in the area they were in. If you stayed up where they can use the ladder to go after you, it glitches them up. They have to die in the ground floor (and you physically have to be there as well), or it doesn't count. I just got it now, after another trial and error.

Last edited by GalaxyRed13; 06-11-2011 at 03:01 AM.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #7
FavetO

FavetO CL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
Which missions? Most of them are fairly easy and require little effort. The ones that are somewhat bothersome and require stealth can easily be accomplished by watching and following a video walkthrough.
I agree. The more dificult mission (for me) was Hell o Wheels.
FavetO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:53 AM   #8
DRCL

I Diablo D3E I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed13 View Post
EDIT: I found out why it was glitching. Apparently, you had to go down in the area they were in. If you stayed up where they can use the ladder to go after you, it glitches them up. They have to die in the ground floor (and you physically have to be there as well), or it doesn't count. I just got it now, after another trial and error.
When I did this, I stayed up top and sent a recruit to kill two of them. The other two came up the ladder, I pushed one down and he died and the other I just shot with my crossbow as soon as he got off the ladder.

So, I don't believe it matters where they die, the only thing is after they're dead if you haven't been to the bottom section you'll need to jump down for it to end. (All I did was hang on the side of the part I was standing and it ended)
DRCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:57 AM   #9
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRCL View Post
When I did this, I stayed up top and sent a recruit to kill two of them. The other two came up the ladder, I pushed one down and he died and the other I just shot with my crossbow as soon as he got off the ladder.

So, I don't believe it matters where they die, the only thing is after they're dead if you haven't been to the bottom section you'll need to jump down for it to end. (All I did was hang on the side of the part I was standing and it ended)
Actually, I tried going down the ladder after killing most of them on the upper area, and it still showed them dead, but wouldn't continue. So I think the game was just glitching on me. But, as I said, it kind of fixed itself, after I did it the way I mentioned.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
Iceman9482

Location: Seattle, Washington, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Omega Quadrant

GlaciesMortalis's Gamercard
One thing I noticed with some of the assassination missions is that one of them is on the Assassin's tower so the mark doesn't show up under the other... so it is odd. But just go to the Tiber Island Hideout and you should see the mark.
Completed Game #50: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Iceman9482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #11
Tanaki Khan

Tanaki khan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed13 View Post
Actually, I tried going down the ladder after killing most of them on the upper area, and it still showed them dead, but wouldn't continue. So I think the game was just glitching on me. But, as I said, it kind of fixed itself, after I did it the way I mentioned.
Did the same for me. Your thread helped me out of this problem, thanks.

I also killed 3 of them up top. I crossbow'd 1 from up there so his marker disappeared. I climbed down after the area was cleansed of life but the markers remained.

In the end I air assassinated the patrolling guy top get me down with no health loss or long ladder climb, smoke bomb and took them out one by one.
Tanaki Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #12
x_mania

XmaniaX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyius Crickius View Post
I had this problem until I realised that 2 of the contracts were almost exactly under the icon for Ezio's hideout on the lone island. Hope this helps.
Thanks for this tip. Was looking everywhere, didn't see the contracts on the hideout. 100% is mine now! Yeah...