PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Syndicate
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #61
Gackt
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,729

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WH Gercain View Post
At least you aren't advertising in your sig...
Jealous much?
Gackt is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #62
IDiivil
 
IDiivil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,416
Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WH Gercain View Post
Thanks for the guide. Great work and ignore the haters. At least you aren't advertising in your sig...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Jealous much?
I think it's funny that he hates while trying to insist that ignoring should be done on the haters. Peace and love white knight fail.
__________________


Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #63
WH Gercain
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 182

Zombified's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Jealous much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDiivil View Post
I think it's funny that he hates while trying to insist that ignoring should be done on the haters. Peace and love white knight fail.

LOL You young people are so funny. Let me explain. The little blue face is kind of like a Hommer Simpson DOH! (IMO) So re-read what I wrote about the sig. That was meant as a "smart ass comment"

Obviously by both your retorts you have a lot of venom you need get out of your systems and the forums are a great place for that. I like your comment Gackt especially since:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Can you sense someones tone via forum posts now?
Apparently you can.

Now. OT I'm just playin' I love games and I appreciate everyone that makes these guides early or not.They take more work than I would be willing to invest in a game. I respect everyone even the ones that can't take a ribbing once in a while. Lighten up guide police.

Peace
__________________
1st in the world not giving a s**t what your number of completed games is!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Majinek View Post
For me this game have too many riddiculousness. This game may be great but for me it suck.

Last edited by WH Gercain; 02-21-2012 at 10:34 PM.
WH Gercain is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #64
IDiivil
 
IDiivil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,416
Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
... sorry, if that was meant to be a joke on your part, it wasn't funny, and said joke was basically at the expense of another person, which makes it less a joke and more a snide comment. Part of why I ignored the emoticon/didn't "get it."
__________________


Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 11:27 PM   #65
WH Gercain
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 182

Zombified's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDiivil View Post
... sorry, if that was meant to be a joke on your part, it wasn't funny, and said joke was basically at the expense of another person, which makes it less a joke and more a snide comment. Part of why I ignored the emoticon/didn't "get it."

Actually it was funny. Just not to you. It's actully similar to lampooning and it was not at your expense. You suffered no harm or ill effects from it.

I do truly appologize though as I did not take into consideration how sensitive you would be.

If you plan on following a career in the public eye you might want to "toughen up". Imagine how all the people/places/things that get lampooned on SNL or Jon Stewart would react. Best of luck to you young lady.

This way off topic and I appologize to all for putting you through it. I'm done. Accept a token for 3 free minutes of your life back.
__________________
1st in the world not giving a s**t what your number of completed games is!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Majinek View Post
For me this game have too many riddiculousness. This game may be great but for me it suck.
WH Gercain is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #66
IDiivil
 
IDiivil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,416
Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
... lol, God, you really don't know how to deal with people, do you? Just because I'm pointing out that you were derp in your response doesn't mean you actually bothered me.
__________________


Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #67
Auburok
 
Auburok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Burbank
Posts: 1,440
Send a message via Skype™ to Auburok

auburok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WH Gercain View Post
WALL OF TEXT
God you're dumb. Thanks for clogging the thread with inane bullshit "Hommer Simpson".
__________________

Auburok is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:38 AM   #69
wrog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Poland
Posts: 76

wrog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Hacker - 30
Use breach abilities 300 times
*Is this achievement glitched? I've over 600 breaches and no achievement.*
This achievement isn't glitched. You are looking at wrong stats. You must have 300 in "Total application use".

About "Hurt Locker" - you can replay Ramon boss fight (chapter 11) and get a lot of grenade disarms very easy/fast.

Last edited by wrog; 02-22-2012 at 01:57 AM.
wrog is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:48 AM   #70
Gackt
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,729

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrog View Post
This achievement isn't glitched. You are looking at wrong stats. You must have 300 in "Total application use".
Thanks for clearing that up
Gackt is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #71
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,982

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Can you guys look at my thread I made, having some serious non-achievement related issues but they are bugging me.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=358202
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 03:00 AM   #72
foxdvd
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 35

foxdvd's Gamercard
just a tip for hard...The health upgrades are important, but I wanted to try something different so I took the one that gives you back 50% health when you execute. (I think it is called Executioner) I am only on chapter 7 so far, but to give you an idea of how good this works even on hard, the part when you have to wait for the train and are rushed..enemies don't seem to target you well unless you try to stay in cover or not move. The game almost seems to push you to play fast. Rush the nearest enemy, and during the execution animation I think you are actually invincible, or at least I have never died while doing this. Coming out of the kill it seems like I have full health.(game says 50%) My idea was to hit dart if I was hurting, but I cleared that whole part just rushing from one person to the next, only shooting a few times and never using dart.

I just wanted to say that even on hard, this power seems like a good choice. It also helps when enemies rush you, or surprise you. Combine this with the power that make you invincible for a bit when you are about to die...and the shield and I can see you exploiting these.
foxdvd is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:22 AM   #73
oaklay
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 45

Oaklay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxdvd View Post
ok..oaklay above seemed to indicate that you could spend your points when doing a chapter select with any earned upgrades. I guess I misunderstood him.
You can spend your points after loading a chapter. Just try it ;-)
oaklay is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #74
ParoXysm QC
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Montréal QC
Posts: 660

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predni View Post
Thanks for your contribution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrog View Post
This achievement isn't glitched. You are looking at wrong stats. You must have 300 in "Total application use".

About "Hurt Locker" - you can replay Ramon boss fight (chapter 11) and get a lot of grenade disarms very easy/fast.
Thanks for clearing this up, the achievement description wasn't clear.
For the missiles, are you sure they count toward the achievement? Because I quickly tried a few days back and I'm pretty sure my stats didn't changed. Maybe you must reach the next checkpoint? Can you quit at any time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxdvd View Post
just a tip for hard...The health upgrades are important, but I wanted to try something different so I took the one that gives you back 50% health when you execute. (I think it is called Executioner) I am only on chapter 7 so far, but to give you an idea of how good this works even on hard, the part when you have to wait for the train and are rushed..enemies don't seem to target you well unless you try to stay in cover or not move. The game almost seems to push you to play fast. Rush the nearest enemy, and during the execution animation I think you are actually invincible, or at least I have never died while doing this. Coming out of the kill it seems like I have full health.(game says 50%) My idea was to hit dart if I was hurting, but I cleared that whole part just rushing from one person to the next, only shooting a few times and never using dart.

I just wanted to say that even on hard, this power seems like a good choice. It also helps when enemies rush you, or surprise you. Combine this with the power that make you invincible for a bit when you are about to die...and the shield and I can see you exploiting these.
I had the same idea, but didn't try... I'll add this to the guide, it's a very useful tip.
Thanks again.
ParoXysm QC is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #75
wrog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Poland
Posts: 76

wrog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
are you sure they count toward the achievement?
100% sure, but I think you have to finish the fight.
wrog is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #76
ParoXysm QC
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Montréal QC
Posts: 660

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrog View Post
100% sure, but I think you have to finish the fight.
Alright then, because when I tried, I left in the middle of the fight and the statistics weren't updated.
I feel stupid now with my boosting method... I thought it had to be grenades only

Edit: You're right, it's working fine.

Last edited by ParoXysm QC; 02-22-2012 at 04:42 PM.
ParoXysm QC is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #77
Skitxo
 
Skitxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 91

Skitxo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x DIAM0NDZ View Post
Hostile Takeover - 10
Defeat an enemy agent squad

*Coming within the next few days*

Just completed Atlantic Accelerator CO-OP level and got the achievement from beating it. Last thing you have to do in a level is defeat a 4 man enemy agent squad. Was not easy with a group of 4 lvl 2 ppl with no weapon upgrades. Cant wait to get my ACR-10 fully beefed again!!!
__________________


1000's : Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Lego Indiana Jones, Lost: Via Domus, Avatar TBE, Kung Fu Panda, SHReK the THiRD, Open Season, Spiderman: FoF, TMNT, Oblivion(1250), CSI: Hard Evidence, DAH! Path Of The Furon,

200's : Live Draft Tracker, UNO, Galaga, Dash of Destruction, Battlefield 1943
Skitxo is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #78
ParoXysm QC
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Montréal QC
Posts: 660

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitxo View Post
Just completed Atlantic Accelerator CO-OP level and got the achievement from beating it.
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitxo View Post
Last thing you have to do in a level is defeat a 4 man enemy agent squad. Was not easy with a group of 4 lvl 2 ppl with no weapon upgrades.
Can you confirm on which mission you must kill these four guys?
ParoXysm QC is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #79
Direkin
 
Direkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 香Hong Kong港
Posts: 2,258

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Hurt Locker - 30
Breach 873 grenades


Colonel Reed: Yeah. How many bombs have you disarmed?
Staff Sergeant William James: Uh, I'm not quite sure.
Colonel Reed: Segeant?
Staff Sergeant William James: Yes, sir.
Colonel Reed: I asked you a question.
Staff Sergeant William James: Eight hundred seventy-three, sir.
Colonel Reed: Eight hundred! And seventy-three. Eight hundred! And seventy-three. That's just hot shit. Eight hundred and seventy-three.
Staff Sergeant William James: Counting today, sir, yes.
Colonel Reed: That's gotta be a record. What's the best way to... go about disarming one of these things?
Staff Sergeant William James: The way you don't die, sir.
Colonel Reed: That's a good one. That's spoken like a wild man. That's good.

Haha! Good explosions in that film.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #80
TRAGICTRIXIE
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 527

TRAGICTYPHON's Gamercard
You don't get CEO ranking on missions if you just get over 200,000. I've been getting over that many points and at least in 3 chapters so far they gave me an executive ranking instead of CEO
TRAGICTRIXIE is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #81
ParoXysm QC
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Montréal QC
Posts: 660

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAGICTRIXIE View Post
You don't get CEO ranking on missions if you just get over 200,000. I've been getting over that many points and at least in 3 chapters so far they gave me an executive ranking instead of CEO
Thanks, I wasn't exactly sure about what I was saying.
ParoXysm QC is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #82
Gackt
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,729

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x DIAM0NDZ View Post
Thanks a lot!



Can you confirm on which mission you must kill these four guys?
...He already told you lol.
The co op mission named Atlantic Accelerator. At the end of the mission there are 4 enemy agents that show up...once you kill them you get the achievement.
I can confirm he is correct as I just did this recently as well.
Gackt is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #83
Oddish
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 41
Anyone know how you can see which chapters you have/haven't got CEO ranking on? Is it the checkmark in chapter select?
Oddish is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #84
Gackt
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,729

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddish View Post
Anyone know how you can see which chapters you have/haven't got CEO ranking on? Is it the checkmark in chapter select?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburok View Post
In chapter select, look for a check mark. Check mark means you got a CEO ranking on it.
          
Gackt is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #85
ParoXysm QC
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Montréal QC
Posts: 660

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
...He already told you lol.
The co op mission named Atlantic Accelerator. At the end of the mission there are 4 enemy agents that show up...once you kill them you get the achievement.
I can confirm he is correct as I just did this recently as well.
Thanks, sometimes I don't read correctly.
ParoXysm QC is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 02:46 AM   #86
CuddlyREDRUM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Green Bay USA
Posts: 156

CuddlyREDRUM's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDiivil View Post
... like 75% of the people posting in this thread, clearly. Did you just skim past all the other people having issues with it also, or were you just so overtaken with my beauty that you had to respond to me and only me?

Also, lol @ not a model. I guess you can go inform my publications that my cake is a lie. I'm clearly just a basket of fruit masquerading as a human being.

Can I be an apple? :3 Oh, oh, MAYBE A MANGO.

P.S. OP and I talked via PMs and I explained myself there, so no, I didn't really chastise him. We're cool as bros and tits. Way to insert yourself and white knight for a guy, though!
What are you on?
CuddlyREDRUM is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 03:48 AM   #87
foxdvd
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 35

foxdvd's Gamercard
I did not want to start a new thread for this. I am on chapter 14. At some point in chapter 12 you lose all your powers for a while. When I got them back all it gave me is backfire. I am now on chapter 14 and I still only have backfire. The other two powers never recharge. Is this normal?
foxdvd is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 04:12 AM   #88
IDiivil
 
IDiivil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,416
Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyREDRUM View Post
What are you on?
YOUR MOM.
/10chars
__________________


Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 06:51 AM   #89
Auburok
 
Auburok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Burbank
Posts: 1,440
Send a message via Skype™ to Auburok

auburok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxdvd View Post
I did not want to start a new thread for this. I am on chapter 14. At some point in chapter 12 you lose all your powers for a while. When I got them back all it gave me is backfire. I am now on chapter 14 and I still only have backfire. The other two powers never recharge. Is this normal?
Those get fixed in the story as you continue.
__________________

Auburok is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #90
FR MATTUU
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 295
I just got all the business cards and propaganda and didn't get a achievement. did this happen to any one else?

and when you guys started up the game for the first time did you get a update?
FR MATTUU is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 AM.