PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Clive Barker's Jericho
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #91
justinb24

Justinb24's Gamercard
This is a good budget game. Don't expect to be amazed but I am having more fun with it then I would of thought.
justinb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:20 AM   #92
Eddy Kemp

Eddy Kemp's Gamercard
This thread inspired me to pick up the Collector's Edition for ~$11 on Amazon. Looking forward to cracking it out this weekend.
Eddy Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #93
Magicalchaos
Banned User

MagicalChaos's Gamercard
I think it is a average game its nothing special, just another gamerscore game.
Magicalchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:21 PM   #94
Armakuni

Send a message via ICQ to Armakuni Send a message via MSN to Armakuni

Armakuni K's Gamercard
Interesting thread, at least for seeing how different people's impressions can be. My opinion is that Jericho had some cool characters, weapons and story but was hampered by really bad level design and repetitive combat against boring enemy types.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #95
mak3 a mark

Mak3 a mark's Gamercard
agreed underated game its so much fun.

mak3 a mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:53 PM   #96
Repo

Send a message via MSN to Repo

x RepoUK x's Gamercard
This maybe underrated (only just got to boss fight on WW2 so hard to call myself so far) but for anyone who has ever played Clive Barker's Undying then this is a bit of a disappointment. Now *that* was a game with balls and presentation to match.

Jericho's graphics don't quite cut it for me. As for the team AI...

Hopefully we will get some more Clive Barker games soon as the story lines are top notch.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #97
E Rock 31

E Rock 31's Gamercard
Playing through this game right now. No one should buy this game itís not survival HC it lame. The graphics would have been amazing......on the first Xbox. The voice acting is horrible(The ďSouthernĒ priest and potty mouth girl are the worst characters ever), the cussing is pointless. The guns feel weak at best and Iíve never played a game where you have to worry about the AI stealing all of your kills, not too forget the ďmelee systemĒ well maybe you should because if you play at any point as the main character itís beyond bad, itís like swinging the big slow greatsword in any action rpg against the fastest characters. No one should own this game, no one should play this game.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #98
lord verh

lord verh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Rock 31 View Post
Playing through this game right now. No one should buy this game itís not survival HC it lame. The graphics would have been amazing......on the first Xbox. The voice acting is horrible(The ďSouthernĒ priest and potty mouth girl are the worst characters ever), the cussing is pointless. The guns feel weak at best and Iíve never played a game where you have to worry about the AI stealing all of your kills, not too forget the ďmelee systemĒ well maybe you should because if you play at any point as the main character itís beyond bad, itís like swinging the big slow greatsword in any action rpg against the fastest characters. No one should own this game, no one should play this game.
Make sure you don't rush forward and pay a little attention to the story. Switch the xbox off right before the end and just think for yourself how it ended. Great, great game that way.
lord verh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #99
E Rock 31

E Rock 31's Gamercard
@ LordV

Normally I donít hate games, I might hate certain stupid achievements but not the actual game. I love immersive stories and all but, this game is putrid Iím hoping I just finish it up quick enough to bring it back to GameStop to get my money back. I feel Iíve already lost something just by playing this game.

Die Jericho die!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:32 AM   #100
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just got it for $10 and it's ok. But the thing I hate most is AI team-mates that fall like flies.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #101
Kovy88

Kovy88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
The AI getting downed because of their stupidity is a big problem in this game. When playing on hard you sometimes barely have time for more than reviving these idiots.

Kovy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #102
Beastecko360

Beastecko360's Gamercard
I can NEVER hate this game except just be dissappointed. I just love the uniqueness. I remember being scared (I was like 14) and how much I stressed over not getting through a level.

Yes, I'm sure we have a clear thought of the issues and flaws of the game, but most of us already know what is best for this game. I'm saddened and depressed about it's sequel, since there will be none.

Everything they need to know can be consulted by these the Jericho forums, but sadly it's too late to ever bring this game back to attention.

I actually liked this game alot and I'm not ashamed of it. I even kept the title as my password in the past because of how much it would run through my head.

I'm sorry to see it dissappear.
Beastecko360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #103
Jakethemuss

Thepercenter's Gamercard
This is the only video game which I've rented out purely for the easy achievements (which they are especially if you use cheats)...then rented it out later purely just to play again.

I really dig the game; not just the gameplay and different character attributes but the general theme of the game and dark disturbing atmosphere.

Plus it has an awesome intro sequence you can watch again and again (depending on how bored you are)

Currently looking to boost; Condemned 2, Crackdown co-op

Info for potential multiplayer pals; I am a UK brah so go by 'GMT'
Jakethemuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #104
Jonesin

SMOK1NGJONES's Gamercard
Good game, kinda crazed here and there but definetly good for $5!!
Jonesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #105
simmshady22

SimmShady22's Gamercard
I bought this for 5 bucks not expecting it to be anything special but wow. I am suprised at how good of a game it was and how much fun I had getting the 1000. I have never payed so little for such a great game.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #106
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Still a great game when you consider its probably $5 at gamestop. I kind of got a Metro 2033 vibe from it.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:07 PM   #107
TechnoAllah

AgentYevon's Gamercard
Just finished getting all the achievements for it save for the 'blow up 250 dudes' one which I'm going to spam in the level where those Voldo guys keep repeating.

I, like alot of people got this game for cheap because I heard it's a bad game and bad games generally have easy to moderate challenge achievements for me to get. I started out not liking this game very much at the beginning especially since I didn't want to have to be switching between characters and learning which character to utilize with their powers and such.

Needless to say it took me way longer to complete this game than I did but it kinda grew on me. The fact that it's pretty easy on hard (Albiet a bit frustrating, STUPID TEAM AI) and there aren't any silly things to find and collect.

That being said, I actually grew to like and care for the characters, the story that was going on and I can say I'm a big fan of the music (The haunting Dark child theme is tops!) and will be looking for a soundtrack of sorts. The only thing that really hampers this game is the ending.

I haven't seen an ending this retarded since friggin' Sniper Ghost Warrior...another game with a bad rap I bought dirt cheap for achievements. I'm selling it when I'm finished hundred percentin' it, but I'll have the music to remind me of this decent title.
TechnoAllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:06 PM   #108
Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23's Gamercard
This team is one of the STUPIDEST I've ever played with EVER. LIke "O nothing's attacking? LETS NOT RELOAD" XD

And don't get me started on Rawling's heal abiliyt. First I gotta Find them, then send out a heal, then se he get sup, then come back, all while not gettin gmy ass hit by a galidator ball. 15 minutes downt he drain
Darklurkr23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #109
Whiskey Minor
Banned User

I've been playing this game all day and think it's awesome. I can't believe it took me 5-6 years to do so.
Whiskey Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #110
Area88

mcangus's Gamercard
The game gets an A+ from me. The atmosphere was beautiful, the story amazing and the game mechanics are so addictive from start to finish. There's simply no other game like this. I will never trust another critic as long as I live.
Area88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #111
asnaz11

kushassassin2o6's Gamercard
Glad to see people are still posting here!!!
kushassassin2o6

PS4 ID- NaughtyyAssassin

Games 100%-Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Uno, Battlefield 1943
asnaz11 is offline   Reply With Quote