Use your wired xbox controller for PC!

BLQQDCQRE

I'm looking everywhere in the options to use my controller. It's all keyboard and mouse setup, which I don't care for. Is there a way to use your controller for PC! God I hope so! Why would they do this!

Why would u want to play with a controller for an fps on pc? U would be at a major disadvantage. Mouse and keyboard are far superior to a controller for fps

i dont want to be hunched over my computer. I want to relax and use a controller...

Here here, exactly. I have gotten used to playing the game with mouse + kb but it's a lot more enjoyable with a controller. I have tried to set up a wireless controller but its not perfect.

Why would u want to play with a controller for an fps on pc? U would be at a major disadvantage. Mouse and keyboard are far superior to a controller for fps

While I agree mouse is superior for aiming, I hate using a keyboard for an FPS. Actually, I hate using keyboard for any type of game.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You could always use a program called XPadder. It's a keyboard emulator. You set up how your controller is laid out then map the buttons on the keyboard to match up with the buttons on the controller.

I had to use it for Dead Rising 2 PC and Quantum of Solace PC since DR 2 only supported official xbox controllers and QoS didn't support controllers at all.

• 11 months later...
You could always use a program called XPadder. It's a keyboard emulator. You set up how your controller is laid out then map the buttons on the keyboard to match up with the buttons on the controller.

I had to use it for Dead Rising 2 PC and Quantum of Solace PC since DR 2 only supported official xbox controllers and QoS didn't support controllers at all.

Yeah what he said even though I told him about it lol