PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Real Steel
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-14-2011, 03:07 AM   #1
Fang Ma Guo Lai

Fang Ma Guo Lai's Gamercard
Warning before you buy this.

You buy this game for $10, which is fine. The 5 ladders of single player are fairly fun and all but the real reason they made this game was to play online.

My warning to you is that you can spend another $10 on a full set of all A ranked gear. This means if you don't have the gear and you play online... prepare to lose, quickly.

Games fun, but don't expect to win right away online against someone with the bought gear. You can get the same level of gear offline... but it takes quite awhile.

Edit: Warning was for those who want to actually compete online. I'm sure with boosting it won't take long at all.

Last edited by Fang Ma Guo Lai; 10-15-2011 at 02:47 AM.
Fang Ma Guo Lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
notion3000

notion3000's Gamercard
I think this warning should be for those who wants to complete the single player as well. I can't seem to get beyond the third opponent on single player never mind the rest of them. This game is a rip-off. 800 points for the game which is very small in actual things to do. Plus another 800 points to buy a new improved robot to be able actually complete the single player which is very short. Total 1600 points = rip=off! = not happy!
notion3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
Gaanjaa

Gaanjaa's Gamercard
I don't like how they have the DLC being able to buy sooped up robots, but after I railed the Scrapbot enough times I started working my way up. Just had to get the right tech moves down, but I agree that it isn't easy.

Gaanjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
StarsRPD

Eskobar M92's Gamercard
Can't get to fight 2 with the speed class. Edit: Downloaded the free helmet DLC it's easier now. Also use tech moves and block. and upgrade in the shop before the fight. At chapter 2 now, nothing bought msp.

Last edited by StarsRPD; 11-27-2012 at 07:28 PM.
StarsRPD is offline   Reply With Quote