PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Shank 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Missing 2 collectables

Can anyone help with these last two collectables? First one I'm missing is the newspaper article which is the 2nd from left on the top row. Other I'm missing is the fact file on "Doctor". I've run the levels I think they might be on numerous times but cannot seem to find these two.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:51 AM   #2
PoisonJam7

Ashen7's Gamercard
I'm missing those two as well. I also need the one to the right of Inferno's Bio (#10) and the two right after the Anatomy Diagrams (#22 & #23).

Where did you find the one after The Doctor's Bio? (#23)
PoisonJam7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
TheFrontierGamer

f1theman's Gamercard
There are collectibles for this game? do they count toward an achievement(s)? and ar they only found in story mode?
TheFrontierGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #4
Yoda beer

Yoda Beer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrontierGamer View Post
There are collectibles for this game? do they count toward an achievement(s)? and ar they only found in story mode?
Really....
Yoda beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:09 AM   #5
echoes999

echoes999's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrontierGamer View Post
There are collectibles that are only found in the story mode. 24 of them, although there's no achievement for finding them. They basically just serve as back story and bio's for the bosses you fight.

Completed (Including DLC) Retail: 87 ~ Arcade: 78

Achievement Guides:

Dead Rising: Case West. XBLA
Shank 2 XBLA

echoes999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #6
HorsemanOfWar16

Lord Jimbobalot's Gamercard
Can any 1 compile a list together as I'm missing a fair few and keep tracking back to these levels with no luck. Appreciated if you do.

Currently Awaiting: ME: Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, AC: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo V, Tc: The Division, Tc: Siege

1000/1000: Mark of the Ninja, Dead Space 1+ 2, GoW 1+2, Darksiders, Batman: AA, Assassin's Creed 1+2+ Brotherhood, Fallout 3, Fallout:NV , COD 2 - MW 1+2 - WaW, Halo:ODST - Reach, Battlefield:BC2 - 1943, Left 4 Dead 1+2.
HorsemanOfWar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
HorsemanOfWar16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Can anyone help with these last two collectables? First one I'm missing is the newspaper article which is the 2nd from left on the top row. Other I'm missing is the fact file on "Doctor". I've run the levels I think they might be on numerous times but cannot seem to find these two.
Last Resort - Play about 5 - 10 mins of it. When you get to the lift - press the button. But don't leave on the level it takes you to. Flick the lift's button again and you'll be taken to another level above. There it is "Doctor's Bio".

Currently Awaiting: ME: Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, AC: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo V, Tc: The Division, Tc: Siege

1000/1000: Mark of the Ninja, Dead Space 1+ 2, GoW 1+2, Darksiders, Batman: AA, Assassin's Creed 1+2+ Brotherhood, Fallout 3, Fallout:NV , COD 2 - MW 1+2 - WaW, Halo:ODST - Reach, Battlefield:BC2 - 1943, Left 4 Dead 1+2.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #8
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorsemanOfWar16 View Post
Last Resort - Play about 5 - 10 mins of it. When you get to the lift - press the button. But don't leave on the level it takes you to. Flick the lift's button again and you'll be taken to another level above. There it is "Doctor's Bio".
Awesome, thank you.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #9
Yoda beer

Yoda Beer's Gamercard
Quote:
Nice! There's one in the 2nd level, where u have to wall jump up through to the right, keep jumping up to the left, there's a collectable and grenade pile
Yoda beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #10
HorsemanOfWar16

No problem.

I need 2 more.

1st line - 2nd one across.

2nd line - 5th one across.

Much appreciated for any help.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
Dizzy Domes

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy Domes

Dizzy Domes's Gamercard
Quote:
No problem.

I need 2 more.

1st line - 2nd one across.

2nd line - 5th one across.

Much appreciated for any help.
The second one is called "Weapon Case". I'm about to replay the game to look for my last two collectibles and I'll try to get a location for you.

I still need the second one, seems no one can find this one. And third row number five if anyone can help.

EDIT: 2nd line - 5th across is in the level Dirty Docks. Right after the part where you use the cargo container to crush people you'll climb up a ladder. Instead of running down the container go into it to get the collectible.

EDIT 2: Ok, finally first line second one. First level, you'll drop into a room with a TV, I think it teaches you how to counter here. After this fight you'll climb a ladder. Instead of crossing the horizontal beam, just drop down between buildings to find the collectible.

Done now if anyone needs help I'll try to help you out.

Last edited by Dizzy Domes; 02-13-2012 at 11:48 PM.
Dizzy Domes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:04 AM   #12
TheHatter

Captain Simian's Gamercard
I need row two number four and row four number one and three...

TheHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:28 AM   #13
Black Dahlia

Black Dahlia NZ's Gamercard
I have all the intel items unlocked but still says I have 23/24 even though I have all 24 so thats pretty bugged out anyone else have this problem?
Black Dahlia is offline   Reply With Quote