PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Game Info

Building on the success of both LEGO Star Wars "block-buster" videogames, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. Developer Traveller's Tales takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of all three next-generation consoles, while also adding new characters, new levels and new features. Players can build and battle this fall on the Wii, PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360 videogame system from Microsoft. Traveller's Tales is also creating an entirely new Nintendo DS version, developed brick by brick from the ground up.
PRODUCT INFORMATION
  • Families can commemorate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars by playing through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever, complete with LEGO building action and minifigure humor.
  • Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
  • Adds new levels, new characters and new features to the fun, creativity and tongue-in-cheek humor that made LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy such huge hits.
  • New levels, such as Episode II's never-before-played high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell, further complete the entire Star Wars story.
  • New playable characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more bring the total count to over 160.
  • The upgraded Character Customizer includes all Prequel Trilogy characters for the first time, while also expanding its customization options well beyond those in LEGO Star Wars II, for millions more possibilities. Create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
  • New game features include enhanced Force powers, new power-ups, and a new Challenge Mode.
  • Levels from the original LEGO Star Wars are revamped to meet the gameplay evolutions of LEGO Star Wars II.
  • For the first time, every Prequel Trilogy character – even those without the Force – can build, as well as jump into and out of the vehicles they create.
  • Redesigned "Mos Espa Podrace" and "Gunship Cavalry" levels now encourage the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
  • New bonus levels and 10 additional Bounty Hunter Missions offer new challenges in the Prequel Trilogy.
  • Peek behind the scenes with the bonus video "The Building of LEGO Star Wars."
Enhancements for every platform:
  • Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3: The LEGO Star Wars premiere of online two-player co-op lets families play together from anywhere in the world for the first time.
  • Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3: New high-resolution LEGO models and characters, along with new environment graphics and special effects, create visuals unparalleled by any other LEGO galaxy far, far away.
  • Wii: Motion-sensitive inputs give you exciting new ways to control your LEGO Star Wars characters.
  • Nintendo DS: Created from the ground up by Traveller's Tales, this version incorporates exclusive touch-screen action and challenges.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #2
Toki Wauna Noki

Send a message via AIM to Toki Wauna Noki

Toki Vengeance's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
so it is pretty much the two lego star wars games put together

________...:::CINCINNATI:::...____________

Combined GS of 11812
RockBand Band:CINCINNATI #6
100% Retail:
Cabela's Big Game Hunter

100% Arcade:
Cloning Clyde
Toki Wauna Noki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:30 PM   #3
zdarko43

zdarko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toki Wauna Noki View Post
so it is pretty much the two lego star wars games put together
for the most part it seems, with more of a twist with more levels, another game inside the game, more characters, and more options when creating a character.

i'm partially glad they're doing this. mostly because of the online co-op capability. its about time they got that in there! that was probably the biggest heart-breaker for me for the original trilogy. which reminds me, i need to go back and finish the flying stages without dying... those are the ONLY challenging achievements in the whole game, and i gave up long ago.

but i read on here a good strat for it.

back to the topic, i think itll be a great game. the other two were, and still are fun to play. i especially love the cut scenes
100% Retail Games = 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
Anyways, because I love zdarko, I have put up my first DATE ADDED! Yes yes I'm fantastic!
PerpetualHeaven is My Hero!
JDM is pretty cool, too
zdarko43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:08 AM   #4
Tremlos

Send a message via AIM to Tremlos

Tremlos's Gamercard
I loved the 1st two, and can't wait for this one.
Tremlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:40 AM   #5
Brighton X

Send a message via AIM to Brighton X

SohoToBrighton's Gamercard
I might have missed this, but is it gonna be another 1000 or a new 1000 for Lego Star Wars I and the original 1000 for Lego Star Wars II?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:28 AM   #6
Misfit Kracker

Send a message via Yahoo to Misfit Kracker

A Unique Yeti's Gamercard
The co-op gunna be a blast. Ill be gettin two copies.

“Criminals will get guns whether we have gun control laws or not. Regulating guns will not keep guns out of the hands of criminals, but it will keep guns out of the hands of those trying to defend themselves from criminals.” U.S. Representative Mike Ross (AR-04)
Misfit Kracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 08:56 PM   #7
Daggermn

Jack Bandit 24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
TRhis game will be awsome. I wonder though if it will be twice as long as Lego Star Wars 2. Now there are 6 episodes instead of 3. I wonder if each episode will still have 6 levels in them. I can't wait. I bet the achievements will be fun to get too.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:11 PM   #8
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Can't wait on this one either I played the snot out of the first two. Really only want it for the online coop. I had to go to my buddies to play with another human, imagine 2 grown men in their early 30's playing lego star wars. Good times. I hope the game is as long as both the 1st two games. I'm also sure it will only have 1000 gamer pts to start off with. Anyone know the release date?

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:43 AM   #9
buck wyyld

buck wyyld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner
Thumbs up Nice!

After the drudgery of the previous game's collection quest--WTF designed those 'don't die' achievements--it looks like this entry will focus on giving achievements for the things that have made previous Lego games fun--character swapping and rampant destruction. This looks like a very enjoyable 1000.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #10
killlah631

Weezy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I never played the other lego game I'm saving that for the GSL...both of these games seem easy...whats the gameplay like? what do you do and who do you control?

Completed Retails:

GSL V The CURSE
Start Score: 38,700|+5,670|+2,225|+2,295|+2,675|+2,210|

thanks to Skillet98!
killlah631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #11
GrandmasterB

Send a message via AIM to GrandmasterB Send a message via MSN to GrandmasterB

BlackBiskit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggermn View Post
TRhis game will be awsome. I wonder though if it will be twice as long as Lego Star Wars 2. Now there are 6 episodes instead of 3. I wonder if each episode will still have 6 levels in them. I can't wait. I bet the achievements will be fun to get too.
This will be a total of 36 levels. Six chapters in each of the six episodes of the Star Wars Saga. Along with co-op and some added characters; I am really looking forward to this one. My son has the first Lego Star Wars on the original XBOX, but I've never played it. We're currently working on the Achievements on LSWII, but they're a pain in the A**!
GrandmasterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #12
matty cheetham

Matty Cheetham's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
great i love both lego star wars games and now there both being released together.
Great news.
---

Thanks to supergaz for the sig

matty cheetham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 01:18 PM   #13
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Silly question maybe, but can two people play Co-Op on the same console?
Andrew x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:27 PM   #14
Bio-Strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
Most likely, if they didn't then I'd know that some people looking forward to playing it with wives/husbands/siblings etc. would be pretty bummed. And seeing as this is last LEGO Star Wars game Traveller's Tales would want this game to be pretty spectacular and also, I know the previous LEGO Star Wars games had 'console co-op' or whatever you might call it. Would it be right to call them 'previous' games? (Somebody answer me before Nov. 6th)
Bio-Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:40 PM   #15
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio-Strike View Post
I know the previous LEGO Star Wars games had 'console co-op' or whatever you might call it. Would it be right to call them 'previous' games? (Somebody answer me before Nov. 6th)
The other two Lego Starwars games were released before the one that will be released soon, so yeah that would make it right to call them 'previous' games.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #16
simpsonsfan62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
Does anyone know the definate answer to Barrthnine question? i might not buy it if you can't . could someone please answer.
simpsonsfan62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #17
armareum

armareum eVoid's Gamercard
Yes, you can play co-op on the same console
armareum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #18
TheGoalslammer

thegoalslammer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by armareum View Post
Yes, you can play co-op on the same console
The answer is Yes. However it isn't split screen and one character can cause havoc on the other if they spread out too far.
TheGoalslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:26 AM   #19
DrizztDourden43

Faulty Surgery's Gamercard
I was looking at the first lego star wars game thinking...what the hell are they doing? But it seems like you guys actually like the game. Is it actually fun to play and worth buying?
Old 02-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #20
killerharu45

Send a message via AIM to killerharu45

II Giffy II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
I played through LSW 2 a while ago for achievements and really enjoyed it. I am thinking of picking up this one. How is it?

Finish to Raise Completion %
Resident Evil 5: 1105/1400
GOW: 1020/1250
GOW 2: 1450/1750
Geometry Wars: 170/200

Percentage: 71580/91570 = 78.1%

killerharu45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #21
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This game basically contains the 18 levels from Lego Star Wars II: The original Trilogy, but then adds 18 more levels for Episode 1 - 3. I just got my 1000 on it and it took about 45 hours of play time. It gets old as you have to go through 4 times on all 36 levels, which includes a super story mode. There are 20 bounty hunter missions and then an additional 18 bonus missions that you have to complete. So for the $20 you will pay for it, it definitely has bang for the buck. However, they got really cheap on the levels for the first three episodes as they are very short. You can do the super story for episode I - III in less than 30 minutes on each episode. Where episode IV - VI take close to an hour.
big red marino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #22
DarkestCrown7

DarkestCrown7's Gamercard
I Love this game.. so fun and can spend hours on it!
DarkestCrown7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:17 AM   #23
Da Mage231

da mage231's Gamercard
Great game for farming achievements
Da Mage231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #24
Oceans4Ransom

Send a message via ICQ to Oceans4Ransom

Oceans 4 Ransom's Gamercard
This game is amazing. I beat it on my NON XBL profile on my console previously and now just realized I must do it all over again for the achievements and I am so very excited about it. This game just blows my socks off every time I play it... even if I am not wearing any atm.
Oceans4Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #25
punch n da fac3

PUNCH N DA FAC3's Gamercard
Absolutly love lego games
punch n da fac3 is offline   Reply With Quote