PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
doub 7

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
splinter cell difficulty achievement glitched?

I played through the entire game on splinter cell difficulty only continuing my progress. I never used chapter select.

When I completed the game I got the achievement for finishing the game but not for splinter cell difficulty. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way to get the achievement to pop without replaying the entire game?
doub 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
ishi da fishy

ishi da fishy's Gamercard
I played through first on Cadet difficulty and got the Sam Fisher achievement for finishing the game. I then replayed the entire game on Splinter Cell difficulty starting with the first mission, called The Mark, and played through each level continuously. No Splinter Cell achievement for me.

Another thread mentions that you cannot use the Mission select, as I did, after you change difficulty levels. However, there are no options of going back to the first level. Using the continue option after the last level (the White House) just restarts that level. I see no other way of starting a new game, other than removing and reinstalling. I've already played through twice, and I'd hate to uninstall/reinstall and play through a third time for 30G. This game should have the ability to tell if you've completed every mission on Splinter Cell difficulty.

Last edited by ishi da fishy; 03-08-2012 at 10:36 PM.
ishi da fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:20 AM   #3
StarsRPD

Eskobar M92's Gamercard
I played on Splinter Cell from the start, just hope it unlocks. First time I read about this glitch. Nothing about it on TA other than recommended SC difficulty for one playthrough to get 200GS.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #4
snarf2934

Send a message via AIM to snarf2934

Snarf2934's Gamercard
What do the ranks at the end of the level mean? I have gotten either a 'S' or a 'C' on Splinter Cell Difficulty.
snarf2934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #5
UberJapse

Uber Japse's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarf2934 View Post
What do the ranks at the end of the level mean? I have gotten either a 'S' or a 'C' on Splinter Cell Difficulty.
woundering this myself!
UberJapse is offline   Reply With Quote