PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
limprobobo

Level 4 Bomb Bridge Help!

I can diffuse the first 3 bombs on the bridge but for the life of me I can't even reach the 4th one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
limprobobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
doub 7

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
After diffusing the 3rd bomb on the left side of the bridge, hop back up and go to your left. Silently takedown the soldier with his back to you.

Then turn around and head toward the 2 soldiers on tue other end of the bridge. Creep up behind the soldier in the middle of the bridge, going very slowly 2 make sure you don't alert him. You have 2 do it without alerting him or the bridge will explode. Now do the same to the soldier on the edge of the bridge.

Now u can drop down & disarm the 4th charge. It took me a few tries to figure it out myself so don't feel bad.

If you have any additional questions post them & I will check back. Hope this helps.
doub 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
limprobobo

This answer helped.

To anyone having trouble with this section listen to what he says. Got it on the 1st try after reading that post. Thanks again.
limprobobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:08 AM   #4
porschephiliac

Send a message via Yahoo to porschephiliac

porschephiliac's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by doub 7 View Post
After diffusing the 3rd bomb on the left side of the bridge, hop back up and go to your left. Silently takedown the soldier with his back to you.

Then turn around and head toward the 2 soldiers on tue other end of the bridge. Creep up behind the soldier in the middle of the bridge, going very slowly 2 make sure you don't alert him. You have 2 do it without alerting him or the bridge will explode. Now do the same to the soldier on the edge of the bridge.

Now u can drop down & disarm the 4th charge. It took me a few tries to figure it out myself so don't feel bad.

If you have any additional questions post them & I will check back. Hope this helps.
Seriously, thanks! First try once I read this!

U.S. Army Retired
I was first to finish Ghostscape in the USA,
Live Score Tracker by 2 minutes in the World,
and Castelvania: SOTN (JP) in USA!
porschephiliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:16 AM   #5
StarsRPD

Eskobar M92's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just throw a grenade between them.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #6
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsRPD View Post
Just throw a grenade between them.
Were any of the levels or part more difficult then Level 4? I had some trouble with this and it was very annoying...hopefully the rest of the game is easier...

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote