PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #91
Bellend124

Send a message via MSN to Bellend124

MarvlousBellend's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
yea i've done the whole thing on all 3 difficulties

Gotta love that this 98% of this forum only follows current games. No one remains active in forums of games they've finished. Good luck getting achievement tips for an original release.
Bellend124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:06 AM   #92
Himuton

Himuton's Gamercard
Not wanting to drop the game and read through the posts, can anyone here tell me what vehicle I missed in the mission where our UH-60 was shot down, we held position and a armor vehicle came to pick us up?

I used the team to destroy a PanzerHard, use the chopper to destroy two tanks and use my team and my rocket launcher to destroy three enemy helicopters at the end. When I destroyed two, it said "fleeing enemy vehicle neutrailized". But when I completed the mission, it was not mentioned on the menu that "secondary objective completed"

Alright, I played on Easy and got it finally. It can't be explained by anything.

A) Use text MSG. On Xbox.com, I can't open voice mails.

B) I speak poor English. Brace yourselves.

Last edited by Himuton; 04-24-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Himuton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #93
xXDr_Doom43Xx

Send a message via AIM to xXDr_Doom43Xx

xXDR Doom43Xx's Gamercard
I was doing the mission where your extract chopper gets down and there are 2 enemy choppers, i blew 1 up and it said you have blew up the fleeing vehicles, but when i finished it, i went back to the menu and it didnt say 2nd objective completed.
xXDr_Doom43Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #94
FantasticMrCox

Fantastic MrCox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Just to say that the advice and hints in this thread has helped me complete the last secondary objective that i needed on who the hell are these guys level.. Dam thing had me going insane for a bit there
Just need to do the online achievo's now..
FantasticMrCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #95
P4VL0V

P4VL0V's Gamercard
Knock'em Dead.
-When you come to the wide open space where you get a team. A truck will drive away just in front of you.

>> Can someone please tell me which part is meant by the author of this guide. Is it the part where you pick a team and have to run towards the cranes with incoming mortar-fire? I didn't see a vehicle driving away at all (was playing in elevated risk last night).
P4VL0V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #96
DeafSunchaser

MrSunchaser's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thanks for this a real help

BF2142

DeafSunchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:33 AM   #97
RalliArtEvo

RalliArtEvo's Gamercard
thanks for the guide, finally got the achievement after a 2 year layoff!

RalliArtEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #98
slackydave

slackydave's Gamercard
ty for the guide, although i sometimes struggle to spot the fleeing vehicles. Any tips? i dont think its that obvious on some of them and sometimes when it is its hard to shoot the truck aswell. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

slackydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:40 AM   #99
DarkNightRJ

Is there a way to tell what missions you are missing some on?
DarkNightRJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #100
Namaste

Thank you for posting this!
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #101
xX iLLuZiioNz

how many secondary objective therare in any mission ?
xX iLLuZiioNz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #102
Dark Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4VL0V View Post
Knock'em Dead.
-When you come to the wide open space where you get a team. A truck will drive away just in front of you.

>> Can someone please tell me which part is meant by the author of this guide. Is it the part where you pick a team and have to run towards the cranes with incoming mortar-fire? I didn't see a vehicle driving away at all (was playing in elevated risk last night).
I can answer this one. Before you descend into the pit, you have to shoot several enemies that will be guarding the cave entrance. You should be up on the lip of a big mining pit. Look between the large cranes on the left hand side for a troop transport. This vehicle traverses right once it is activated. Destroy this truck. I actually started the large battle by destroying this transport first (which caused the enemies to start shooting).
Dark Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:25 PM   #103
ItsThisGuyAgain

ItsThisGuyAgain's Gamercard
Lame.. The Price of Peace one didn't work for me for some reason.

I destroyed the two helicopters that drop the enemies off and got the "Enemy vehicles neutralized" message so I thought I did it correctly.

I also blew up that attack helicopter for good measure and when the mission ended it said "Secondary Objectives completed: 0"

I wonder if I wasn't supposed to destroy the attack helicopter. That's lame because I put almost 30 minutes into that level again.

100% Retail: Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Forza Motorsport 2, Halo 3
100% Arcade: Feeding Frenzy, Aegis Wing, Pac Man C.E., Dash of Destruction, 1 vs 100
ItsThisGuyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #104
Peacock

The Samurai Way's Gamercard
great guide, just need one and I'm done.

Destroying the helos in the square while the mercs attack....I find this very hard.
Peacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #105
Namaste

The Price Of Peace.
-At the end of the mission when your helicopter is destroyed and you have to hold your position and wait for extraction. There will be two helicopters dropping soldiers and after that they fly away.

With this, do we just shoot the gunners in those choppers or do we actually have to destroy them both?
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #106
Kzan

kzan's Gamercard
thanks for the guide!!!
Kzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #107
lightingold

Lightingold's Gamercard
thanks for the guide
lightingold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:05 AM   #108
LausDomini

LausDomini's Gamercard
Yes you can quit out of a quick mission after completing the secondary objective. I did not finish mission 2, I just destroyed the fleeing vehicle, got a checkpoint, quit out, and the mission description now ends with "Secondary objective completed".

Thanks for the guide!
Old 02-05-2012, 03:20 AM   #109
Mc1ovin11

Assassin Corvo's Gamercard
Thumbs up Good Guide

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL SuPeR TK View Post
I only need to play a few quick missions and will update any objective I find, if somebody allready knows these secondary objectives please post them.. I will try to update the guide as much as I can any help is..
Need Your Cojones, Son.
-You won't miss this one. It's a truck on the bridge in the last section.
Knock'em Dead.
Unpleasant Surprise.
-I didn't manage to see any secondary objectives, but at the end it said I did 1 secondary objective. So just make sure you destroy every vehicle and you will probably get it.
This Place Is An Infierno.
-When you have to destroy the tank look for a little car just next to it. This one will drive away, shortly after you fired your missile at the tank.
You'll Be Inserted Solo.
-After you reach a checkpoint at the end of the first section there will be driving two trucks your way and after the soldiers get out of the trucks, the trucks will flee.
-The next one is after you get the mule. Get to the plaza and just shoot one guy. After a few seconds the third truck will drive away.
The Price Of Peace.
-At the end of the mission when your helicopter is destroyed and you have to hold your position and wait for extraction. There will be two helicopters dropping soldiers and after that they fly away.
On Your Own.
-
Failure Is NOT An Option!
-Make sure you destroy all vehicles and you will probably have the secondary objective complete.
Get Me Rosen.
-After you got to Rosen, soldiers will attack. Go to the roof and you will see two trucks, slightly from the right, driving your way and soldiers come out of the truck. Just blow up the trucks.
Who The Hell Are These Guys?
-After holding the position, resuplying at the rallypoint and getting the tank and helicopter turn right. You will see a walkway to the roof, go up there. You should now see the purple indicator for two fleeing trucks.
Codenamed Farallon.
-After you came in the second section and did the first of the two objectives(the one at the edge of the map), there will come a helicopter dropping another bunch of soldiers. After the dropping he will try to flee.
Just Shut Up And Do Your Job.
-

PS.. When a vehicle becomes purple let your team attack it and shoot yourself. It doesn't need to be destroyed. You need to shoot it untill the purple square goes away and a little message says: "All fleeing vehicles have been destroyed". I got my achievement while a helicopter flew away.

PSS.. If you don't know which level you got the secondary objectives, go to quick mission, select a mission (don't push "A") and read the briefing of that mission. When you allready did the secondary objectives in that level once, it will say: "Secondary objectives completed".
Unlocked both secondary objective and single player master achvmnts with help from this guide-cheers-bring on 'Future Soldier'!
Mc1ovin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #110
bros 1337

twizm31337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc1ovin11 View Post
-

Unlocked both secondary objective and single player master achvmnts with help from this guide-cheers-bring on 'Future Soldier'!
Same here thx
Old 03-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #111
Requiem Kata

Requiem Kata's Gamercard
Finally got round to finishing these off, this guide definitely helped, thanks ��

45 Games with 100% completion

Sponsored by Total Cult
Requiem Kata is offline   Reply With Quote