PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > I Am Alive
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
TRICKY1976
 
TRICKY1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NOTTINGHAM ENGLAND
Posts: 876
Send a message via ICQ to TRICKY1976 Send a message via MSN to TRICKY1976

TRICKY1976's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question Walkthrough Video Guides??

Anyone no if theres any walkthrough video guides been made for I am alive yet? Im stuck on a certain part and could use some info..
__________________


TRICKY1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
Predni
 
Predni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 843

zasta 360gametv's Gamercard
Stuck? which part? The Game is near linear^^
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
Annalie
 
Annalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 2,018
Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The first thing that should come to mind is maybe, YouTube? and yes there are some. i just haven't found one for the part im stuck at.

and if anyone can help me, i have to get to the wrecked train that looks like it could collapse any minute. also Mei is with me.
__________________


Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
Turdboi
 
Turdboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northampton
Posts: 367

Turdboi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
The first thing that should come to mind is maybe, YouTube? and yes there are some. i just haven't found one for the part im stuck at.

and if anyone can help me, i have to get to the wrecked train that looks like it could collapse any minute. also Mei is with me.
Are you talking about the subway area, with the dangling train? If so you have to climb down the wall using the pertruding rocks/bricks. At certain points you will have to do extended jumps, (need to hold a and release to do these). Its not that hard to do to be honest, the game gives you an explaination on how to do these jumps.

If this was the right area, good luck!
Turdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
Turdboi
 
Turdboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northampton
Posts: 367

Turdboi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKY1976 View Post
Anyone no if theres any walkthrough video guides been made for I am alive yet? Im stuck on a certain part and could use some info..

What part are you stuck on?
Turdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
Annalie
 
Annalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 2,018
Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdboi View Post
Are you talking about the subway area, with the dangling train? If so you have to climb down the wall using the pertruding rocks/bricks. At certain points you will have to do extended jumps, (need to hold a and release to do these). Its not that hard to do to be honest, the game gives you an explaination on how to do these jumps.

If this was the right area, good luck!
I already did all that. i just need to get to the train now. i found a walk through that is where im currently at so im ok now.
__________________


Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
Turdboi
 
Turdboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northampton
Posts: 367

Turdboi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
I already did all that. i just need to get to the train now. i found a walk through that is where im currently at so im ok now.

Sorry about that, I thought that was the area you were talking about.
Turdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #8
Outinthedark
 
Outinthedark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 225

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKY1976 View Post
Anyone no if theres any walkthrough video guides been made for I am alive yet? Im stuck on a certain part and could use some info..
Working on uploading them now

Heavily truncating them however to be more direct rather than my full videos like I did with Amy.
__________________
Outinthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #9
Mikelingraham1
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
I also need help! I am at the part where you swing into the opening and he says something about getting to the dangling train.
Mikelingraham1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 PM.