Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Brink
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
YIP YOO

YIP YOO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Agents of Change DLC Achievement Guide and Road Map.

Agents of Change DLC Achievement Guide and Road Map.

Roadmap.

Overview:

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 7 (250)
- Online: 0 (0)
- Approximate amount of time to 250: 4-6 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (With mission replays needed for level 24.)
- Number of missable achievements: 0 (Some achievements require ability points.)
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? No Cheats.
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No.
- Glitchy achievements: None.
- Unobtainable achievements: None.

Introduction:

Welcome to my Achievement Guide & Road Map to achieving 250 on Brink DLC Agents of Change.
The DLC is currently free for 2 weeks from 3rd August 2011 and then will be paid DLC priced at TBC.

Please enjoy the guide and I hope this helps you complete the DLC.
There is no copyright on this guide but if you do re-post elsewhere please credit me. =D

Special Thanks to Splash Damage for creating this game, Xbox360Achievements for hosting this guide and everyone who contributed to the guide.

The DLC achievements are very straight forward, 4 are related to using new abilities, 2 are related to the new maps and the last one related to new level cap.

If you are familiar with Brink you should have no issues with the DLC achievements. If you are already at rank 5 level 20 and have no level credits to spend you need to buy one of the following abilities each time you gain a level.

Abilities Required for Achievements:

Required Class: Engineer
Required Ability: Pyro Mines
Ability Unlocked: Rank 5

Required Class: Medic
Required Ability: Field Regen Unit

Required Class: Soldier
Required Ability: Napalm Grenade

Required Class: Operative
Required Ability: UAV

None achievement related DLC game additions.

In Universal Abilities you can buy a new ability which is not required for an achievement.

Required Class: Any class
Ability: Tactical Scanner

This allows you to see what buffs an enemy has when you aim at him, up to 4 buffs.

There is a new outfit for each faction which you can select in the appearance menu.

Security: The Limey
Resistance: The Sad Punk

There are new weapon attachements which you can select in the weapons menu.

Bayonet: Increased melee damage.
Weapon Shield: Increased protection from enemy fire.

Achievement Guide:

Note D-pad use may vary if you have other abilities mapped to D-pad.

Pyromancer 20
Kill an enemy with a Pyro Mine

Required Class: Engineer
Required Ability: Pyro Mines

Similar to the landmine but with fire damage. Select using and hold to place.

Most effective placed next to objectives, especially in doorways.

This will unlock if it kills an ememy when triggered.

Mutual Support 30
Have a Field Regen Unit buff more than 3 players simultaneously

Required Class: Medic
Required Ability: Field Regen Unit

Health regen unit, Heals allies in small area effect. Select using and hold to place.

Most effective placed next to objectives or where heavy fighting is taking place near your allies.

This will unlock when 3 allies are being healed at the same time, allies do not need to be be damaged before they can be healed. Thanks to Tyger7 for confirmation.

Here a some level guides if you are having problems unlocking through normal play.

sera07 guide - Day 3: Chen's plans - Faction Resistance - 1st objective

Rush into the mainframe room, place the Field Regen Unit in the room surrounded by glass doors. This is a heavy fighting room and most of your allies will be in or around this room. This should unlock within 3 minutes.

Tyger7 guide - Day 1: Hostage Rescue - After completing 1st objective.

After the cutscene, run a little bit down the hallway and place the Field Regen Unit. You should have around 4 or 5 people walk throught it. A few seconds later the achievement will unlock.

A burning Thing 20
Kill an enemy with a Napalm Grenade

Required Class: Soldier
Required Ability: Napalm Grenade

Same as a regular grenade with fire damage. Select using and press to throw.

Most effective when thrown into a group of enemies where heavy fighting is taking place.

This will unlock when an enemy dies from the napalm grenade.

Remote Control 20
Kill an enemy with a UAV

Required Class: Operative
Required Ability: UAV

UAV remote controlled drone. Select using and hold to place, then
hold to take control in first person view. You need to hold for a few seconds before to make it detonate.

Most effective when flown into a group of enemies where heavy fighting is taking place.

This will unlock when you detonate the UAV and kill an enemy.

Last edited by YIP YOO; 08-05-2011 at 10:36 PM.
YIP YOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
YIP YOO

YIP YOO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Science Maven 50
Win Labs as both factions in Campaign Mode

You need to complete day 21 levels as both factions and win.

Day 21: Lab rats - As Security all defensive tasks.

Defend Elevator Acess Door (Any class)
Defend the Bio-Sequencer (Any class)
Defend the Arkoral Sample (Any class)

Day 21: Synthesise This - As Resistance all attacking tasks.

Destroy Elevator Acess Door (Soldier class)
Repair the Bio-Sequencer (Engineer class)
Deliver the Arkoral Sample (Any class)

Towering Achievement 50
Win Founders' Tower as both factions in Campaign Mode

You need to complete Day 23 as both factions and win.

Day 23: Founders Keepers - As Security all attacking tasks.

Hack the Lobby Door Controls (Operative)
Destroy Elevator Obstruction (Soldier)
Destroy Office Door (Soldier)
Remove the Detonator (Engineer)
Dispose of the Detonator (Any class)

Day 23: Tower Defence - As Resistance all defending tasks.

Defend the Lobby Door Controls (Engineer)
Defend Elevator Obstruction (Engineer)
Defend Office Door (Engineer)
Defend the Detonator (Any class)
Defend the Detonator (Any class)

Ark King 60
Reach Level 24

Once you reach level 24 which is 503,250 XP this will unlock.

Quickest way to level up I found is to pick operative class, kill an enemy then hack this body for comms hack then hack his body again to steal his disguise. Keep doing this for lots of XP.

There is a detailed method, explanation and video for boosting xp and ranks here.
Thanks to Maka for XP guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sera07 View Post
One of the solo "Mutual Support" method

In Day 3: chen's plan - Side Resistance

First objective: Defend the mainframe

As long as you rush into the mainframe room, plant the Field Regen Unit in the room beside 2 glass door. Once the securities rush into the room and start the gun fight, some of your team member toke damage and still they next to the unit, the achievement then should pop.
As long as you can hold your team alive, the achievement should pop within 3 mins after the unit plant.
Thanks Sera07 edited text and added to guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Feel free to use my detailed method, explanation and video for boosting xp and ranks, which can be found at the following link:
http://www.trueachievements.com/a153...chievement.htm
Thanks Maka added to guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I'd say at least 4 hours if not more minimum for this DLC. The grinding to level 24 is a real pain. Also, I would not suggest anyone de-level themselves to get the other achievements early. By the time you hit level 24, you will have all 4 points to get the needed misc achievements. Just seems a waste to have to level 19-20 again just to get achievements early. Unless, you don't plan on getting to level 24 that is.
Thanks Tyger7, I've changed up time to 4-6. I get what your saying for de-level, personally this is what I did before the DLC came out so I could jump in and buy the new abilities as soon as they were available. I've dropped the text to avoid confusion.

Quote:
For Mutual Support, I would like to correct that your allies do not actually need to be damaged. I got it at the start before anyone was fighting.

Load up the first level for Security. Beat the first objective. After the cutscene, run a little bit down the hallway an place it. You should have around 4-5 people walk throught it. A few seconds later the achievement will unlock.
Thanks Tyger7 edited text and added to guide.

Check out my WP7 Guides for
Plants vs. Zombies - Beards & Beaks - Tentacles - Ion-Ball EX - Orbital - MonstaFish!

Last edited by YIP YOO; 08-05-2011 at 10:38 PM.
YIP YOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
sera07

Sera07's Gamercard
One of the solo "Mutual Support" method

In Day 3: chen's plan - Side Resistance

First objective: Defend the mainframe

As long as you rush into the mainframe room, plant the Field Regen Unit in the room beside 2 glass door. Once the securities rush into the room and start the gun fight, some of your team member toke damage and still they next to the unit, the achievement then should pop.
As long as you can hold your team alive, the achievement should pop within 3 mins after the unit plant.

Addon, 24lv = 500000xp... welcome boosting

Currently:
PS3: Soul Calibur V casual play as α Patroklos
- Mobbing up games for 100%, platinum -

Last edited by sera07; 08-04-2011 at 03:22 AM.
sera07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:07 AM   #4
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Feel free to use my detailed method, explanation and video for boosting xp and ranks, which can be found at the following link:
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:56 AM   #5
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
lvl 24 = 503,250... I know because I just unlocked it
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:36 AM   #6
sera07

Sera07's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by o D M C o View Post
lvl 24 = 503,250... I know because I just unlocked it
Thought to be just 500000 when I was boosting it

Currently:
PS3: Soul Calibur V casual play as α Patroklos
- Mobbing up games for 100%, platinum -
sera07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:51 AM   #7
ruslan74

Send a message via MSN to ruslan74 Send a message via Skype™ to ruslan74

ruslan74's Gamercard
Quickest method to level up is still the solo method of getting between 22-25k XP in 30 mins on the Reactor map playing as Resistance medic/engineer guarding the reactors while hiding behind the middle pillar. Got to level 24 within 4-5 rounds from level 21. It was listed in one of the previous threads on this site.

Best place I found to get the kill related achievements was in the Tower Defense DLC level. Lots of targets bunched together.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #8
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I'd say at least 4 hours if not more minimum for this DLC. The grinding to level 24 is a real pain. Also, I would not suggest anyone de-level themselves to get the other achievements early. By the time you hit level 24, you will have all 4 points to get the needed misc achievements. Just seems a waste to have to level 19-20 again just to get achievements early. Unless, you don't plan on getting to level 24 that is.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #9
koopakiller64

Stewtendo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Video guide was helpful. I was doing close to the same thing on Container City, but was only amassing 8,000 per game.

The only thing I would add is that if you have the Homing Beacon ability for the operative then you can aim down your sights at an enemy for a few seconds and get 50xp before you kill them and comms hack/disguise. You can also get 50xp for throwing an EMP at an enemy and up to or more than 100xp for throwing it into a group of enemies.

Thanks to Gackt
koopakiller64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #10
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
I took a more casual approach. On Fallout as Security, I found a body, disguised myself, then just sat by the objective. No enemies attacked me and I earned 75XP every 5 seconds. I would get maybe up to 8k a match doing absolutely nothing. I would get in this spot and then go get food, take a shower, etc. Rarely would I die, and rarely would my team lose. You don't have to change your character at all!

If for some reason you lose you can quit out or move to the next objective and do the same with that. Though that one seems more random on giving you XP (I think it depends on enemies being close by).

Xbox360 games I have

Last edited by Tyger7; 08-04-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #11
Ellerkermike371
Banned User

ellerkermike38's Gamercard
Should I do the DLC first before moving on in the game?
Ellerkermike371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #12
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike371 View Post
Should I do the DLC first before moving on in the game?
Doesn't matter, you can do it before or after. Just make sure you play on Versus online, makes things a lot easier. For some reason, one of the levels were really hard against AI, even on easy. Involved hacking at the strart, which was really difficult when the AI almost never helps you hack and it takes forever. In Versus online you will at least have some humans. Sometimes you get lucky and jump in the middle of a game already going on!

Xbox360 games I have
Old 08-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #13
Mighty Goliath89

THE GOLIATH's Gamercard
good guide, 100% this DLC and the rest of the game time for it to go will help pay towards space marine come september

Thanks to Whiplash x360a for the cool sig ^^b

"Let's see what you're made of."
Kabal
Mighty Goliath89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #14
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

For Mutual Support, I would like to correct that your allies do not actually need to be damaged. I got it at the start before anyone was fighting.

Load up the first level for Security. Beat the first objective. After the cutscene, run a little bit down the hallway an place it. You should have around 4-5 people walk throught it. A few seconds later the achievement will unlock.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 08-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #15
Blessed Sin

Send a message via Yahoo to Blessed Sin Send a message via Skype™ to Blessed Sin

CulpaExMachina's Gamercard
I wish they would add some actually difficult achievements. I got those within 2.5 hours of starting the DLC. Was fun, though. I have still played a lot with friends, I just wish there was more for me to do as far as achievements. Oh well, maybe next time. Until then, time to play more of this and L4D2 with friends and wait for my paycheck so that I can get a few more games.

Blessed Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:39 AM   #16
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I prefer the boosting method, where you don't have any enemies, and you just do the objectives. Much easier, faster, and less annoying imo

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #17
Ali_P_84

AirRaidPatrol's Gamercard
Quote:

The problem with this is that all your team-mates run down the corridor at the same time as you, even getting ahead. It takes a few seconds to place the unit so by that time they are all gone. You then have to get lucky and have three people spawn at the same time, which isn't at all likely, at least from what I've found.

I'll give it another go tomorrow night though.
Ali_P_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:17 PM   #18
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
how the hell do you do the napalm grenade one, ive tried just downing someone and killing a downed enemy loads of times and it wont unlock, do they need to be done on the new maps only?

EDIT: nevermind, just popped now.

Last edited by Scotty; 08-10-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #19
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Just wanted to point out it actually possible to finish this DLC in under 1.5 hours. If you gained xp as a level 20, it will be added to your total once you get the update, meaning you can unlock level 24 in your first game if you played after getting the rank 5 achievement pre-DLC.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #20
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I was never interested in the game when it released, but I can't resist downloading DLCs when they're free, just in case. Glad I did grab this DLC when it was free even though I didn't own the game at the time. Lol.

Guide was helpful. Thanks.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:31 AM   #21
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Tyger7 guide - Day 1: Hostage Rescue - After completing 1st objective.

After the cutscene, run a little bit down the hallway and place the Field Regen Unit. You should have around 4 or 5 people walk throught it. A few seconds later the achievement will unlock.
This worked perfect. Thanks Tyger

"What is your spaghetti policy here?" - Charlie
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:18 AM   #22
Radioactive Microbe

RadioactiveSkin's Gamercard
I cannot do the Pyro mine for the life of me. It just doesn't have enough power, and everyone moves away from it before it can do any damage.
Radioactive Microbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #23
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
they should drop the price or put this dlc on the weekly specials. these are the last achievements i need pretty much and i dont want to pay the 800 msp
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #24
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
they should drop the price or put this dlc on the weekly specials. these are the last achievements i need pretty much and i dont want to pay the 800 msp
LOL...they should but they wont....I got it for free the first week it was out. It was their way of saying "sorry" for putting out such a glitch filled game.

"What is your spaghetti policy here?" - Charlie
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote