PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead 2 > The Sacrifice
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #1
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Great tip for Sacrifizzle

After trying numerous times, using a second controller in system link, AND incapping the sacrificed guy over twice and not getting the achievement, i tried boosting it with a buddy...So to make this as easy as possible boost with one friend. One is all you need. Make sure its on local server and on the Port.

The person getting the achievement actually has to do the least amount of work. They have to wait, while the survivor player activates all the generators. The Infected player will be a tank 3 times now. All they have to do is go to the front of the bridge (great meeting place for this) and get killed as quickly as possible. This way the CPU does not take over the tank. Once the bridge comes down, this is where the important part comes in. The Infected player (person getting the achievement) will now spawn through all the special infected. You are going to want to be either a Hunter or a Charger. If you spawn as something else, get killed. Make sure the survivor player does not push the button until so. Once you are able to spawn as a either a charger or hunter. The survivor pushes the button

NOW you have a window here of about less than 2 minutes.. There is a little alley way to the right of the bridge (behind the turret gun) This is where they infected player will hang out. The survivor should run and jump over the gun, then once on the floor turn right and go into this alley way, and now the infected player can either Charge (charger) right into the survivor or pounce (hunter) no other infected will be in this area interfering while you incap them. My buddy and I got these on the first shot. I was a charger and he used a hunter.

Hope this helps everyone

Remember 5 Quick Tips...
1. LOCAL SERVER ONLY
2. Boost with a friend, dont try this by yourself
3. When spawned as the tank, get killed as quickly as possible
4. Charger or Hunter, EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS..(maybe not the smoker, but dont test your luck)
5. Alleyway to the right of the bridge

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED !
ferrara316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:03 AM   #2
Senseless

If only this worked on left 4 dead 1. Its a pretty easy achievement to get if done right on 2. Its entirely glitched on the 1st game making it impossible to get.
Senseless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:19 AM   #3
Sicko19

Ii C y K 0 iI's Gamercard
Good Guide. Should come in handy.
Just need someone to help... none of my mates bought the DLC yet.

:|
Sicko19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #4
xJCH979x

JCH979's Gamercard
this method works great, thanks..ended up doin it by myself its realy not too difficult to do.you just have to act quickly
Old 10-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
Outbreaker XXXX

RPD PREDATOR's Gamercard
I got it using a jockey i just rode the sacrificee away and yes the alleyway is the best route

This little guide will help immensely to those who still need it
Old 10-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #6
Cyberfire

EpicCyberfire's Gamercard
Did the same method, my mate got it, but me or my other friend didn't. Local Server, incapped the player, no achievement.
Cyberfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:58 PM   #7
falldown3

falldown3's Gamercard
looking for a mate 2 help me with sacrifizle its 749 eastern time us plz respond asap
falldown3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #8
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
this trick works amazingly!!!! just got it . thank you so much

Punish The Deserving

DeekBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #9
SniPRO Elite

SniPRO Elite's Gamercard
It was pretty easy. I did this through local co-op. I had player 2 head to the generator, then allowed player 1 to attack him. I didn't even have Francis press the generator, all I did was stand in front of it and the AI tank incapped him. The achievement popped up right away.

Please no random friend requests
<-- Message me on Xbox live if you're sending a FR to boost
SniPRO Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #10
matt schwindt

Saft Und Kraft's Gamercard
it sux when u get a player as a hunter and the director spawns u as a tank while u are in the middle of the incapping. sad face.
matt schwindt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:48 AM   #11
Dany1981Mtl

Dancsi27's Gamercard
Talking thanks for the tip

thanks for the tip, i finally managed to get this achievement on my 3rd try by using your hint. Still need the chaos generator achievement.

100% Completed games (including DLCs)

100% Win8 games: 8
100% WP7/8 games: 31
100% retail games: 46
100% XBLA games: 49
Dany1981Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #12
gurububs

gurububs's Gamercard
still need help? i need this achievement too.
gt: gurububs
gurububs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #13
crocodial

Beavis XBL's Gamercard
anyone feel like doing this?
crocodial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #14
CVanquisherZ

CVanquisherZ's Gamercard
crocodial, perhaps we can do this together because I still have to do this achievement (:. Add me to your friendlist, my GT is CVanquisherZ.
CVanquisherZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #15
CVanquisherZ

CVanquisherZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany1981Mtl View Post
thanks for the tip, i finally managed to get this achievement on my 3rd try by using your hint. Still need the chaos generator achievement.
I need as well the Chaos Generator, maybe we can do it together with one more? You'll have to do this with 3 persons.
CVanquisherZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #16
Dany1981Mtl

Dancsi27's Gamercard
Talking

i finally got this achievement yesterday with 1 of my friend, using 2 controllers (me) and my friend was the 3rd person. It unlocked for both of us.

If somebody still need the achievement, just add me on XBL, i can use 2 controllers for this achievements. I work during the day, so I am online after 6-7pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVanquisherZ View Post
I need as well the Chaos Generator, maybe we can do it together with one more? You'll have to do this with 3 persons.

100% Completed games (including DLCs)

100% Win8 games: 8
100% WP7/8 games: 31
100% retail games: 46
100% XBLA games: 49
Dany1981Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:34 AM   #17
Falk3r

Falk3r's Gamercard
Worked like a charm. Thanks!
Falk3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:13 AM   #18
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Ohh brilliant tip its just hard finding someone to do it with! :/

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:29 AM   #19
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I can also confirm that this is perfectly executable with the two controller method (solo). I messed it up the first time but got it on the second try.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #20
Charismatic

CharismaticPunk's Gamercard
My girlfriend and I tried this, and when she was human jumping down to start the generator, the campaign just ended. Without having to restart the generator. Maybe just bad luck?
Regardless, I'll be trying to get this achievement today. If anyone else wants to join me. Add: CharismaticPunk
I'll be on anywhere from 3pm - 8pm. Eastern time.

100%

Avatar: TBE, Band Hero, Guitar Hero: WOR, WWE Legends, WWE SvR 2009, WWE SvR 2010, WWE SvR 2011
Charismatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:40 AM   #21
Chupacabra77

Chupacabra77's Gamercard
what am I doing wrong?

A number of people have said they've gotten the achievement solo with two controllers, but every time I've tried, I end up immediately failing the campaign via the message "need one survivor on the bridge and one to start the generator," since I have one controller as infected and one as a survivor.

The instant I jump off the bridge to activate the generator it's game over, so what am I doing wrong? Can I still try to incap the survivor while the credits are going? Do I need to be in a system link game? Thanks for the help in advance!

Last edited by Chupacabra77; 01-18-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Chupacabra77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #22
ANIMAL NL

AwesomeJack NL's Gamercard
I need help with sacrifizzle, I got two controllers so I just need one person to help me. I can help you get chaos generator or any other achievement that's boostable.
GT: Animal NL

Last edited by ANIMAL NL; 12-21-2010 at 11:21 AM.
ANIMAL NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:34 PM   #23
LDHughes

UnworthyPower's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMAL NL View Post
I need help with sacrifizzle, I got two controllers so I just need one person to help me. I can help you get chaos generator or any other achievement that's boostable.
GT: Animal NL
I would be up for that, need both of those.

GT: Unworthy Power
LDHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #24
metallicoholic

Metallicoholic's Gamercard
I finally got this achievement last night using this method but I have to say it was not easy. My wife and I set up a two-player VS game and switched off being the Infected to get each other the achievement. The biggest problem I had was every time that I tried to jump off to get to the alleyway, I would either fall (requiring someone to pull me up, which no one ever did) or I would become incapacitated as soon as I hit the ground. One time I even had a Hunter hit me in mid-air while I was jumping down and the computer did nothing to help me. It's frustrating to get that far and then mess up because of something like that.

It's definitely doable using this method though and as someone that didn't want to go through the hassle of finding online partners, it's probably the easiest way. I recommend getting the survivor inside the house though (across the street from the generator) and letting the infected incap them there.
metallicoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #25
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Funny thing is, I maganed to do this on split-screen as a hunter. I didnt even get the incapping hit though. It was clear forever but then a horde and Spitter show up and nearly ruined it. I couldn't believe I actually made the pounce either through that mob
RBmaster9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #26
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
My biggest problem is that I can never seem to climb down that damn ladder without taking massive fall damage. FPS games like this always seem to be broken in terms of letting you climb backwards down a ladder.

I don't understand people saying it takes a while to get back there if you screw up? I ran around, started all three generators and quick jumped on the bridge and hit the switch. But then when I turned around to jump down and sacrifice myself, I see 4 tanks pummeling my teammates. I guess a tank spawns after each generator you turn on? Apparently I ran around too quickly, turning on every generator, because I didn't see a single tank until after I raised the bridge.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:25 AM   #27
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Still can't get this thing, it's the only achievement I have left to get in this game too which makes it even more annoying -_-

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:56 AM   #28
Spengler PhD

HigHToWeR JvS's Gamercard
I've done this at least 4 times, am I doing it wrong or it glitched?
Spengler PhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #29
Desert Commando

Desert Commando's Gamercard
A better way to do this is: get a group of friends, play the last chapter, and when the tanks come, if you become a tank have your friend et you incap him, you should get it like this on l4d2.
Desert Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:53 PM   #30
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Finally got this one! 1,500g for me!

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote