Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Eternal Sonata
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
devontebrown276

Send a message via AIM to devontebrown276

devontebrown276's Gamercard
missed score piece 20

just makin sure i can still get the ezi achievement. 20 is the one where you have to do the 2nd pirate fight, but i missed that somehow.

i know i can get it in my 2nd playthrough, but will i be able to go to the right person to play the score with to get the ezi piece?
devontebrown276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:32 AM   #2
the_sconnie

the sconnie's Gamercard
I know this is an old post, but it's exactly the same question I had and no one answered this OP's question. I really don't want to go back to an old save file here...

Should I keep going and worry about this on my second playthrough? I'm just noticing my error now that I'm in the cellar in Baroque City. Man... it'll really screw up the numbering system for playing score pieces with people... ugh...

So how many hours are we talking about if I go to an old save file? Here's what I got:

18:48 Ch 5 Nocturne, Mandolin Church Grotto: North Section
16:59 Ch 4 Grande Valse Brillante, Wah Lava Cave: North Side
15:52 Ch 4 Grande Valse Brillante, Sharp Mountains: Base
14:14 Ch 4 Grande Valse Brillante, Pirate Ship Dolce Basement Level 3

Anyone with a good memory know how far back I'm gonna need to skip to do this?

I've gotten both pirate papers, but I'm sure I need to do the examine column thing. Do I need to do that between the gathering of the two papers? I'm sure I can backtrack on a walkthrough, but either way... I'll be taking a few days off... setbacks like this are always enough to make one set down the controller for a few days.

Yeah, I'm ranked 452nd in Virginia... what of it?!

Currently working on: Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare

100%: Plants Vs. Zombies, Bully
the_sconnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:40 AM   #3
rekikire

rekikire x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   GSL 10 Winner   GSL 10 MVP   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
You can pick it up in the second playthrough, just remember that the numbering scheme for the score pieces will be stuffed up. In the second playthrough you can teleport around most places easily.
rekikire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:07 AM   #4
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekikire View Post
You can pick it up in the second playthrough, just remember that the numbering scheme for the score pieces will be stuffed up. In the second playthrough you can teleport around most places easily.
This. Just go for this score piece during your second playthrough since you can backtrack all you want during that playthrough. When counting your score pieces, just remember, 1-19, then the next score piece will be 21, not 20.

Missing that one score pieces isn't an extremely bad thing since you have to play 2 playthroughs to get all the score pieces anyway. Like I said, just remember, if you need to use, let's say score piece 24, it will be the 23rd score piece in the list until you get the 20th.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:43 AM   #5
the_sconnie

the sconnie's Gamercard
Well, here's what I did...

I forgot to mention that my save point after finding out my mistake was Baroque City, 19:44... my last save file before it is 18:48 in the Church Grotto.

All I did was go to the Church Grotto save point at 18:48. I backtracked to the pillar section and read all six pillars. I was sure to bypass all enemies I could as I'd already fought them. Anybody I ran into I still fought. I still had to fight the Root Lurker Boss. After the Boss Battle there is a bunch of scenes, but I just skipped them as I've seen them all before. I went to the Baroque Bar Cellar, talked to the guy sitting on the barrels and - boom - choose option three and I'm fighting Dolce. I went to the save spot and saved and it says 19:26.

I don't care about the 45 minutes or so that I've lost... it's gonna save my brain. Continuity is good...

It's a good thing I save like crazy!

Yeah, I'm ranked 452nd in Virginia... what of it?!

Currently working on: Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare

100%: Plants Vs. Zombies, Bully

Last edited by the_sconnie; 03-18-2012 at 05:44 AM. Reason: forgot to mention...
the_sconnie is offline   Reply With Quote