PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
Albel Nox

Send a message via Skype™ to Albel Nox

Noxxender's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Question about Abyss.

Alright, so since I don't even see an in progress achievement guide over here, I'll post the PS3 trophies guide I've been using to help me get all the secret achievements: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bla...-road-map.html

Now that that's out of the way, in abyss mode there's like four different colored auras you can unlock and use. Do they do anything or are they purely aesthetic? O.o

Albel Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
Onime

Onimenishiki's Gamercard
Style only i'm afraid, u will need them for the shopping list achievement but they will add nothing to your character. :/
Onime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #3
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i have a question about the shop achievement.

do i have to buy every one of them? or is it enough to have them in the shop list, because technically i got nearly of them once since i choose them as item every 20 steps.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:19 AM   #4
iLikeThought

iLikeThought's Gamercard
Depends which shop achivement there are two.Invest in yourself is get all your stats to 50 before you get finished with w/e abyss mode your doing.The other one im not sure if you have to buy them or just unlock them.
iLikeThought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #5
Albel Nox

Send a message via Skype™ to Albel Nox

Noxxender's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
As far as I've read you actually have to unlock them, and then go in and buy all of them to get it to pop.

Albel Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:26 AM   #6
Onime

Onimenishiki's Gamercard
You don't need to buy them for the Shopaholic achievement, you just have to go into the shop when its 100% and the achievement will ding.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
Spike hostile17

Spike hostile17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albel Nox View Post
Alright, so since I don't even see an in progress achievement guide over here, I'll post the PS3 trophies guide I've been using to help me get all the secret achievements: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bla...-road-map.html

Now that that's out of the way, in abyss mode there's like four different colored auras you can unlock and use. Do they do anything or are they purely aesthetic? O.o
Gosh i started working on a guide one week ago, i didnt pay attention to PS3trophies.org ... Well, after I took a look at it, I found some easier ways to complete the secret character achievements especially for Litchi, Tsubaki and Carl, and I noticed a couple of mistakes in the story guide. The Abyss shopping list was also based on the japanese version and some items name differs from the US/EU version.
Anyway, Im still working on the last Abyss achievement and then I will see if my guide is worth posting or not.
1000GS: AC1,2,3&4-Bayonetta-Bioshock1&2-BlazBlue CT&CSEX-BlueDragon-CoD MW1,2,BO-DeadSpace1,2,3-EnchantedArms-EternalSonata-FF XIII&XIII2-Fable 2&3-Fifa09,11,12-GoW1,2,3-Halo3,4,ODST&Reach&Anniv-LANoire-LostOdyssey-LostPlanet-MagnaCarta2-MassEffect1&2-MGSc-Mirror'sEdge-N3-Nier-NinjaGaiden2-Oblivion-RE5-ResonanceFate-SplinterCell DA,Conv.&Black-TalesVesperia-TheDarkness1&2 and many more

I'm a completionist. F*** DLCs

Spike hostile17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #8
Dark Sayer

Tourniquet's Gamercard
Guess I wasn't the only one who went with Setsuna's BB guide. He's quite the beast when it comes to fighting game guides.
Dark Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #9
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sayer View Post
Guess I wasn't the only one who went with Setsuna's BB guide. He's quite the beast when it comes to fighting game guides.
hmmph. lol
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:01 AM   #10
Dark Sayer

Tourniquet's Gamercard
^Not quite sure what was funny.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:24 AM   #11
Onime

Onimenishiki's Gamercard
Quote:
Setuna's guides are always top notch, he'll usually play on the Japanese release though, so some names will be off, but he really does a great job.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #12
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
^Not quite sure what was funny.
Oh my apologies. Me and Setsuna have a bit of history(good and bad) with making fighting game guides. See the Ultimate MVC3 guide here on 360a. I was critiquing your comment about how great his guides are, great to some people, but overly detailed to others who want solutions that are straight to the point.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:32 AM   #13
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLizP View Post
Oh my apologies. Me and Setsuna have a bit of history(good and bad) with making fighting game guides. See the Ultimate MVC3 guide here on 360a. I was critiquing your comment about how great his guides are, great to some people, but overly detailed to others who want solutions that are straight to the point.
Of course, not only that, but me and FelizP have our ways with guides and stuff like that as well, but we're cool and all, of course there will always be one of those days.

Sig by Setsuna
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #14
Dark Sayer

Tourniquet's Gamercard
Quote:
Yeah I understand mate. I do prefer smaller guides generally. Especially ones that fit on the one page rather than two. I just find his commitment, quality and speed really hard to argue with. He smashes most guides out not too far from release date. Not too mention he added in the video guides for each step as well.

Did I mention I like his guide layout? xD
Old 07-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #15
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - First Place   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'm glad i wasn't the only one to notice this. His guides are good, but he puts the whole manual into the roadmap. Guess that's the reason I prefer your guides.

Spike hostile17, take it you're not going to upload your guide?