PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
DerHirni

YouTube Freak's Gamercard
Best Battlefield ever?

I know this forum is almost dead, but for those who are still looking in here, am I the only one who thinks this is the best Battlefield game ever? I had sooooo much fun playing online, played about 740 hours (!). It wasn't perfect, but some things made actually made the game so good. The choppers for example, they're so freakin strong if you're a good pilot and it was a ton of fun flying around with them and road killing people . The controls are perfect for both choppers and tanks imo, even though the chopper controls are really hard to learn, but if you learned it, it's just so awesome

I had a chance to kill the best, but then I remebered suicide is a sin.

Boosting:

Red Dead Redemption (all DLC except free coop stuff)
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Multiplayer)
Borderlands 2 (no DLC)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (no DLC)
Assassins Creed: Revelations (no DLC)
SSX

Contact me if you want to boost any of the above games.
DerHirni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:01 AM   #2
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerHirni View Post
I know this forum is almost dead, but for those who are still looking in here, am I the only one who thinks this is the best Battlefield game ever? I had sooooo much fun playing online, played about 740 hours (!). It wasn't perfect, but some things made actually made the game so good. The choppers for example, they're so freakin strong if you're a good pilot and it was a ton of fun flying around with them and road killing people . The controls are perfect for both choppers and tanks imo, even though the chopper controls are really hard to learn, but if you learned it, it's just so awesome
This game was pretty fun, I bought it after MW2 came out and I was just shocked... after the horror of that game, this one was just amazing, I was actually having fun in an online shooter again. I got Fallout 3 not too long after, and that was the straw that broke the camels back, never again did I hype or really even care about a CoD game again (ok, that's a bit off-topic, sorry). Anyway, I would say this game was what got me back into the Battlefield series (I had already owned and played BF1942 and BF2 on PC), it got me really hyped up for BC2 as well, which unlike MW2 actually delivered. Now BF3 is pretty much the only online game I play, and I credit BC1 with that.

That all being said, as fun as it was (especially the campaign, odd for a BF game, but it was really awesome, I've never played one that was quite so unique), I don't think it's the best BF ever... very good, yes, but I think it was more of a testing game, a proof of concept for destruction in multiplayer and for the Frostbite engine. BF1942 and BF2 were both great games in their time, I think BC1 is the same way, great in its time, but BC2 took it and made it better, just like BF3 did with BF2. That's just my opinion, though.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
LankstaTDOT

LankstaTDOT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I love the whole series. Best so far would be BF3 next to BF Bad Company. Some how this series' multiplayer tops any multiplayer shooter out there for me!
LankstaTDOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The only BF games I ever truly have had plain ol' fun on are BF2142 and 1943.

Also, I agree the chopper controls in Bad Company are great. In BF3, they are just wonky as hell.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #5
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I really enjoy this game as well. Probably my 2nd favourite behind BFBC2. I still play it from time to time.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
Extra Saucy

Shred Asics 13's Gamercard
I agree, this is the perfect battlefield. I love the balance of classes and basically everything about the game. They are all extremely addicting games though.

-Praise The Sun-

Extra Saucy is offline   Reply With Quote