PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Bully: Scholarship Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
TestingRevenge

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED achievement won't unlock

I'm in endless Summer, Finished all the missions (gold stars), theres only the bike racing gold stars left (which I've done, but wont go away, is that normal?)

Any secret/hidden mission(s)?

As I'm stuck on 97.80% (for the 100%achievement as well), I have 333 clothing,all tombstones,pumpkins,rubber bands etc, I have 40/40 room trophies.. and have done 40errands

TestingRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #2
[M]ike

Send a message via MSN to [M]ike Send a message via Skype™ to [M]ike

Mikestoke's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I've never heard of mission accomplished being glitched so the chances are you missed a mission somewhere, go around and check the whole map; maybe there's an icon on your map which is hidden by another overlaying icon.

As for your 100%, make sure you've done everything on the 100% list, some of the following are commonly missed;
- Beat up the secret pirate
- Complete all 5 Boxing challenges
- Win all carnival games and ride all rides
- Buy 500 Sodas
Old 01-26-2009, 04:35 AM   #3
rvlution

H0B0 Santiago's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Transistors possibly? They didn't really make an appearance unless you were looking for them.

The bike racing stars are there so you can redo races. Wait, you mean gold trophies, right?
rvlution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:35 AM   #4
rvlution

H0B0 Santiago's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Did you do the "The Big Prank?"
rvlution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by [M]ike View Post
I've never heard of mission accomplished being glitched so the chances are you missed a mission somewhere, go around and check the whole map; maybe there's an icon on your map which is hidden by another overlaying icon.

As for your 100%, make sure you've done everything on the 100% list, some of the following are commonly missed;
- Beat up the secret pirate
- Complete all 5 Boxing challenges
- Win all carnival games and ride all rides
- Buy 500 Sodas
I've done all those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlution View Post
Transistors possibly? They didn't really make an appearance unless you were looking for them.

The bike racing stars are there so you can redo races. Wait, you mean gold trophies, right?
Yeah sorry I mean't Gold trophies
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlution View Post
Did you do the "The Big Prank?"
Yeah.

(edit just saw , I'm signed into my brothers account )

Last edited by WoodsMonk; 01-26-2009 at 03:53 PM.
WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:52 AM   #6
dhobbs537

d soc 537's Gamercard
hope this helps

There are 3 missions after the final Story mission which makes there a total of 76 missions for the achievement. The final 3 are all located in the industrial park for me only two of them showed up on my radar. So I had to go and look around for the final unmarked mission start point. Luckily all of the industrial park mission start right around the area just after you enter the park. For me it was the mission Mail Box Armageddon that i was missing
dhobbs537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
TestingRevenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhobbs537 View Post
There are 3 missions after the final Story mission which makes there a total of 76 missions for the achievement. The final 3 are all located in the industrial park for me only two of them showed up on my radar. So I had to go and look around for the final unmarked mission start point. Luckily all of the industrial park mission start right around the area just after you enter the park. For me it was the mission Mail Box Armageddon that i was missing
Thanks, Will have a look later, I do remember it saying in my stats that I have 75 missions completed! and I can't remember doing a mission called Mail Box Armageddon!.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #8
The.Yoder

AlphaYoder's Gamercard
Quote:
I am having the same problem right now, and with 95% completed, I just want this last mission. I think this is the mission I am looking for cause I have 75 completed. Where in the park is the mission located, was it a day or night mission? I been looking and can't find the dang thing.

Retail 1000's+ (63)
Arcade 200's+ (12)
Too many to list, need to find a new way to list them. Guess it's time to launch my personal site.
The.Yoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #9
The.Yoder

AlphaYoder's Gamercard
WOOT!! I just found it. For me it unlocked at 10ish at night. It is to the left when you enter with all the trailers/houses. The dog was laying on the mark, hence why I didn't see it.

Retail 1000's+ (63)
Arcade 200's+ (12)
Too many to list, need to find a new way to list them. Guess it's time to launch my personal site.
The.Yoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #10
TestingRevenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestingRevenge View Post
Thanks, Will have a look later, I do remember it saying in my stats that I have 75 missions completed! and I can't remember doing a mission called Mail Box Armageddon!.
WOOT! That's the one..acheevie unlocked, Now just for the 100% achievement one!
Old 01-28-2009, 03:19 AM   #11
dhobbs537

d soc 537's Gamercard
glad we could help. Good luck on that last one
dhobbs537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:44 PM   #12
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Umm... where is Industrial park, lol

edit: oh I found it, can someone take a picture of the mark where the mission starts, please? I can't find it...

Last edited by Jappe XBA; 02-01-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:57 AM   #13
Horwitz

MightyHorwitz's Gamercard
Quote:
What were the other two missions? I'm off by one mission as well, but I did the big prank, mail box armageddon and have no more stars on the map. Looking for this last mission is driving me nuts, that or the achievement is gliched, which I would not rule out because I have been having some trouble with mission oriented achievements in this game.
Horwitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:18 AM   #14
Horwitz

MightyHorwitz's Gamercard
So I just figured it out. Just do the first Paper route mission. I did it and it activated. So for all those having trouble with this one, do the paper route, its worth your time.
Horwitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #15
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horwitz View Post
So I just figured it out. Just do the first Paper route mission. I did it and it activated. So for all those having trouble with this one, do the paper route, its worth your time.
Wow, thanks for the tip, going to try it today
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
ronron1

ronald84's Gamercard
when i finished the game i had 71 missions done, now i have 75. just cant find the lost one, i tried everything. i have done all the ones that are in de list in de guide. anyone had this problem, or know how to find the last mission?
ronron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:33 AM   #17
ulderstal

Numbr1ndahoodG's Gamercard
I am having the exact same issue. I did three missions in the industrial park after completing the story line, I have already done The Big Prank and the Paper Route Intro, and still nothing. I have waited around for one week game time to see if anything pops up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My gamertag is Numbr1ndahoodG.
ulderstal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:51 AM   #18
Sirfacee

sirfacee's Gamercard
People, do try the paper route. it Works.