PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
AmranT166

AmranT166's Gamercard
Buying n Selling

Hey Guys
Like everyone else I want to buy and sell players to try and get coins, but which players buy and sell well. Most websites say "buy players that are in demand" but i dont know who is and who isnt :S

I am currently using Alex, Lucio and Samuel to buy and sell and make about 500 coin profit

Can you please comment with the players that you find sell well
AmranT166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
CrimsonGhost

CrimsonGhostUK's Gamercard
I can't imagine people are going to give you the names of players they currently trade with as it will effect their market share. I currently trade with a silver non-rare defender I can easily buy for 400 coins and sell for 1,400.

Previously I traded with Hatem Ben Arfa (Newcastle Right Winger) who I could buy for 400-500 and sell for 1,200 but as his form dropped so did the re-sell value (although he has just scored against West Brom!).

Your best bet for smaller trades is to sell non-rare players in a popular league (Serie A, BPL or Liga BBVA).

Once you get 50k or more you can gamble with bigger trades. A good option is buying In Forms near the end of their release window (Monday-Tuesday) and then re-selling them a week later when they are out of packs.
CrimsonGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
syn201

run187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
As mentioned zero people would tell you who you make money off at present .I was buying cavvni for like 3k and sell for 6k plus now everyone is doing it.
Also take into account ea nonsense tax,for example I bought a 88 nene for
96450 put up for 100k got insta 100k bid (11 hours left)yet ill still be 1500
Coins down when it sell for 100k(hopefully more) due to nonsense 5 percent Tax,so unlike me account for the tax also do not bid when half asleep
I fell asleep yesterday, pad in hand started bidding on a fella worth 750 coins.

I know one sure fire way to get coins where you can not help but gain
But if i advertise it,it then wont work for me..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote