PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2008, 02:53 AM   #1
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Glitched Achievements?

Crack Shot: Kill 10 players with gunshots and at least five gamertags in the room without reloading or dying.

i got into a match with five people. they were pretty cool and told me they had just boosted and got the achievement last night, and offered to help me get it real quick. my first attempt was with the mk-48 lmg, i figured it would be good since it has a 100 shot clip. i got fifteen kills before i ran out of ammo, and the achievement didn't pop up. next i tried with a regular handgun, i got the ten kills, and again did not recieve the achivement. finally, they told me that i should use a sniper. i don't know the name of it, but i chose one with a ten shot clip. i got a headshot on ten of them and the achievement still did not register. we were playing in solo elemination.

Committed: Play for 8 hours straight in multiplayer.

this i started at exactly noon time today so it would be easy to keep track of the hours. i hooked my 360 up to live, and followed the method on this site. i set up an hour long co-op elimination game with 30 second auto-launch timer, and infiniite respawns. i checked back every hour and re-set the match. after TEN hours the achievement still did not unlock so i gave up. this one i'm pretty pissed about. i risked the whole well-being of my xbox for an achievement that i didn't even get.

does anyone know if these are in fact glitched, or what?
Old 08-23-2008, 02:55 AM   #2
ShaunMichael80
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to ShaunMichael80

ShaunMichael80's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
Crack Shot: Kill 10 players with gunshots and at least five gamertags in the room without reloading or dying.

i got into a match with five people. they were pretty cool and told me they had just boosted and got the achievement last night, and offered to help me get it real quick. my first attempt was with the mk-48 lmg, i figured it would be good since it has a 100 shot clip. i got fifteen kills before i ran out of ammo, and the achievement didn't pop up. next i tried with a regular handgun, i got the ten kills, and again did not recieve the achivement. finally, they told me that i should use a sniper. i don't know the name of it, but i chose one with a ten shot clip. i got a headshot on ten of them and the achievement still did not register. we were playing in solo elemination.

this i started at exactly noon time today so it would be easy to keep track of the hours. i hooked my 360 up to live, and followed the method on this site. i set up an hour long co-op elimination game with 30 second auto-launch timer, and infiniite respawns. i checked back every hour and re-set the match. after TEN hours the achievement still did not unlock so i gave up. this one i'm pretty pissed about. i risked the whole well-being of my xbox for an achievement that i didn't even get.

I believe that gunshots is Pistol related
ShaunMichael80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
spankyNspronkle

Send a message via AIM to spankyNspronkle

spankyNspronkle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i got crackshot with the gun he used....

are you sure that there were 5 different gamertags in the room?

ie (spankynspronke and no spankynspronkle(2) )

as for committed, i never heard of that problem... are you sure that it didnt disconnect at any time and that you had 8 hours of ingame play logged and you werent counting time in the lobby?

spankyNspronkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
You probably only had 4 unique gamertags in the room (meaning someone, the fifth, was a guest).

As for 8 hours, it means ingame. Set the game to hour long games, 30 seconds autostart. After 8 games it will unlock.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
ocelot 212

Ocelot 212's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
my falcon achievement is glitched. i know i've shot down at least 200 choppers and still no achievement. has this happened to anyone else and have they found a way to get it?

ocelot 212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #6
creepymrclean

Creepy Mr Clean's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post

Ive never had either of those problems, the committed achievement, all i did was set the game up off line and put an in game timer on and let it sit there the whole day. and for any other achievements if anyone wants to boost up send me a message via xbox live.
creepymrclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #7
AZ Mongoose

AZ Mongoose's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I had the same problem with Falcon. The first round I played was myself and a guest gamertag (95 heli kills), next round was myself and a boosting buddy (76 heli kills and no ach), tried one more round with boosting buddy (62 heli kills and still no ach). All rounds played were Team Territory Hamburger Hill in Desert Gulch. Unless someone can give me a tip on what might be wrong I think I have killed my last helicopter.Thanks in advance for any advice.

EDIT: decided to go back and give the setup with myself and a guest gamertag one more try. 5 heli kills and it unlocked. not sure why it worked like that, just happy it worked.

Last edited by AZ Mongoose; 01-20-2009 at 09:53 PM. Reason: got achievement
AZ Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #8
vonbakk

Von Bakk's Gamercard
Hey all, first time poster.

Ive had problems with unlocking the mission achievements on hard difficulty, It wont seem to unlock mission 4 for some reason, anyone else had this problem?
Old 04-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
A sick child

A sick child's Gamercard
Ya i have beaten the last two levels on hard and it gave me the normal achievs and then i just tryed replaying the missions on hard again and didnt get any achieves
A sick child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #10
THE KURGAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonbakk View Post
Hey all, first time poster.

Ive had problems with unlocking the mission achievements on hard difficulty, It wont seem to unlock mission 4 for some reason, anyone else had this problem?
WOW is this game really this old did you ever get this sorted out as while playing on hard i got the 1st 3 levels on hard then for some reason lvl 4 "rebel outpost" "STRONGHOLD" if im right unocked on normal but the next mission unlocked on hard i have tried to redo this in mission select numrous times but no achieve and wounderd if a fix was found.
THE KURGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #11
PreppieSole98

PreppieSole98's Gamercard
Yeah, I've also had a hard difficulty mission achievement not unlock, the I think 7th level where you have to rescue the American President in the construction site area. When I finished the mission on hard, the achievement didn't pop so I replayed it again and nothing happened.

~Credit to TheRealRedX for the awesome signature~
Retail (100%) = 6 ~ XBLA (100%) = 1
Achievements = 1009/1668 (60.49%)
Gamerscore = 21,515/36,215 (59.41%)
Currently working on = GTA IV
PreppieSole98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:06 AM   #12
H4RR7

ENGINEER H4RR7's Gamercard
Hi. I also have a problem with this. I plaid this level on hard and i got Reach Ramirez (normal) achievement and i cant figure out how to unlock the hard one?? nysugestions.
H4RR7 is offline   Reply With Quote