PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

This guide can only be used here on X360A unless otherwise stated by the sites owners or myself. If you have any questions about this guide then please PM me or reply here. Thank you.

Overview:

Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
Offline: 29
Online: 1 (Connection to Facebook)
Approximate amount of time to 1000: 7+ hours
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 for the story and several for the galleries
Missable achievements: Yes
Do cheat codes disable achievements?: N/A
Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
Glitchy/ed achievements: Hungry for Fame
Unobtainable achievements: None
Extra equipment needed?: None

Any feedback is welcome and any tips for unlocking any of the achievements for this game are also welcome here.

Introduction:
Cabela has brought out a new title for the year 2012 and like previous titles this one allows you to go on a the adventure of a lifetime to kill trophy animals for fame.

Step 1 - Galleries:

Your first port of call is the galleries section as these are the easiest to obtain and the quickest. Start up the galleries and always choose the first course out of each category. The achievements you should get here are; Let Them Fall, Clean!, Hunting the Hunters, Deadeye, True Hero, King of Reflexes and Demolition Expert.

Step 2 - Story Mode:

After completing the galleries you will be free to complete the story mode, this should last around 5 hours depending on how quickly you are able to work your way through each level and how quickly you are able to kill each trophy buck etc. Achievements you should gain here include; Detective, Bushman, Adrenaline Seeker, Close and Personal, Paparazzi, Skill or Luck?, Spoorer, Archer, Anatomy Saved My Life, Bow Mastery, Hunting for Money, Shadow and Become a Legend.

Step 3 - Story mode again:

You will need to play the story mode again in order to clean up the rest of the achievements and play through all levels using only the Trophy Gun and the Compound Bow. A quick run through will do. Remember that you must replay levels to play with the trophy gun and compound bow, not start a new game. Achievements you should get here include; Pimp my Gun, Hungry for Fame, Pump It Up, Gun Slinger, Heartbreaker, Secret Seeker, Gun Master, Devarminator, Lucky Luke and Good Reflexes!.

Simple game really, just takes time to get the full 1000G as you have to play through the story up to two times.

Last edited by AmbaLaBamba; 07-06-2012 at 01:07 PM.
AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote