PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout: New Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #121
MAIDENRULE

The 06 Scorpion's Gamercard
Hi all, i am trying to complete the Gun Runner challenge Armed for Bear, can you tell me if the named NCR people respawn?

Thanks
MAIDENRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #122
Dar Bibkus

Dar bibkus's Gamercard
what is the 100% achievment difficulty
Dar Bibkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #123
One Winged Joker

DarkSephiroth93's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIDENRULE View Post
Hi all, i am trying to complete the Gun Runner challenge Armed for Bear, can you tell me if the named NCR people respawn?

Thanks
I don't think so. Since they're unique characters, whenever you kill them will be the last time you're going to see them on that file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar Bibkus View Post
what is the 100% achievment difficulty
The guide here estimates a 4 out of 10 difficulty. It's a matter of time rather than ability, if you ask me. But if you absolutely love the game like I do, don't worry about them, because difficulty decays to 0 out of 10. Just keep playing and you'll find you haven't had enough by the time you get all the achievements.

Have my own question as well: are the Gun Runners' Arsenal achievements (those related to the challenges of one, two or three stars) glitched? A friend of mine told me he didn't receive the achievement when he managed to complete one of the challenges... Is he missing something? Or should I be careful about this cheevos, not to complete all challenges and miss them for some reason?

Thanks in advance.
One Winged Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:19 AM   #124
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The achivements in this game are much harder to get then in Fallout 3 in my oppnion as their not simple ones like,complete Story,place a mine or grenade in a pocket while pickpocketing,complete ''THIS'' side quest,Reach levels 8,14,20 with a certain type of karma,hack 50 terminals,pick 50 locks,find 30 bobble heads.

Sure finding 7 Snow globes are much easier then 30 bobble heads,and hacking 25 terminals and picking 25 locks are half of Fallout 3's 50 in New Vegas,

but the cause 10,000 points of damage with explosives,melee weapons,guns,laser weapons,unarmed weapons,heal 10,000 points of damage with food and Stimpacks each were much more time consuming then the collectibles and locks/terminals that were in 3. But still great game,great achivement list, I loved the ''Hardcore'' ''Courier that broke the bank'' and ''The gangs all here'' achivements the most. Hardcore wasnt that bad,more like ''Realitic mode''

Really hated the having to side with each main facton for their achivements. Mr. House,NCR,Legion,Yes Man. I did all but Legion's story achivements on Playthrough 1,by reloading a 3rd save file so I didnt have to do everything leading up to that point in the game over again. I hated that no matter who you side with you are doing the same tedious tasks over again (Destroy the Brotherhood bunker,complete Volaire quest for the boomers,Deal with the White glove society,and the Great Khans and Omertas,insert chip into NCR manframe,activate the Securotrons in the bunker,protect Kimball on 3/4 for the factions.) Only real difference is activating the securorton army like in Yes man and Mr House. Protecting President Kimball when you side with Yes man,Mr House,NCR, on the Legions side you have to kill him,and destroy the securtron army. So pretty much two small changes of pace :0

But all in all I started hating those story mission achivements by doing those missions a 3rd time,by 4th time I couldnt wait til it was over.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 05-02-2013 at 03:27 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #125
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Crimson x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
The achivements in this game are much harder to get then in Fallout 3 in my oppnion as their not simple ones like,complete Story,place a mine or grenade in a pocket while pickpocketing,complete ''THIS'' side quest,Reach levels 8,14,20 with a certain type of karma,hack 50 terminals,pick 50 locks,find 30 bobble heads.

Sure finding 7 Snow globes are much easier then 30 bobble heads,and hacking 25 terminals and picking 25 locks are half of Fallout 3's 50 in New Vegas,

but the cause 10,000 points of damage with explosives,melee weapons,guns,laser weapons,unarmed weapons,heal 10,000 points of damage with food and Stimpacks each were much more time consuming then the collectibles and locks/terminals that were in 3. But still great game,great achivement list, I loved the ''Hardcore'' ''Courier that broke the bank'' and ''The gangs all here'' achivements the most. Hardcore wasnt that bad,more like ''Realitic mode''

Really hated the having to side with each main facton for their achivements. Mr. House,NCR,Legion,Yes Man. I did all but Legion's story achivements on Playthrough 1,by reloading a 3rd save file so I didnt have to do everything leading up to that point in the game over again. I hated that no matter who you side with you are doing the same tedious tasks over again (Destroy the Brotherhood bunker,complete Volaire quest for the boomers,Deal with the White glove society,and the Great Khans and Omertas,insert chip into NCR manframe,activate the Securotrons in the bunker,protect Kimball on 3/4 for the factions.) Only real difference is activating the securorton army like in Yes man and Mr House. Protecting President Kimball when you side with Yes man,Mr House,NCR, on the Legions side you have to kill him,and destroy the securtron army. So pretty much two small changes of pace :0

But all in all I started hating those story mission achivements by doing those missions a 3rd time,by 4th time I couldnt wait til it was over.
Yeah the achievements in this is a lot harder then FO3 but still easy to obtain.
Crimson x360a is offline   Reply With Quote